SAMP DM
[ACCEPTED] SMKH's Moderator Application - Printable Version

+- SAMP DM (http://sampdm.net)
+-- Forum: Server Administration (/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+--- Forum: Moderator Applications [CLOSED] (/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Forum: Accepted Applications (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+---- Thread: [ACCEPTED] SMKH's Moderator Application (/showthread.php?tid=9704830)

SMKH's Moderator Application - SMKH - 12.12.2016 12:31

- In-Game Name: [dF]SMKH

- Timezone (GMT): GMT + 5

- Which server(s) do you play on: The first one

- Rate your activity (1-10): 7

- Rate your English (1-10): 10

- How long have you been a part of the Community: For over 2 months I think. The first time I visited this server, it was more than 6 months back. But I left and came back like 2 months back

- List of the previous names you have used: SMKH

- Have you ever been banned before? If so, explain why: No, I don't think so.

- What timezone you are active?(Time Zones are mentioned below): 1. GMT+0 - GMT+5

- Tell us a little bit about yourself (100 words min.): Hi. I'm SMKH and I live in Pakistan. I'm currently doing my higher education (A levels). I find it very interesting as it's about complex situations and the deeper meaning of everything. I really like Mathematics and Philosophy, my two favorite subjects. My institution doesn't offer Philosophy, so instead I took Psychology, another one of my favorite subjects. I also enjoy software development, with recent work on Android Platform. Im a patriotic and have great concern for my country, as it is going through tough times right now. I enjoy T.V shows that make you think and I'm more of a one-season-a-day kind of guy Tongue. I started watching Narcos this Friday, the T.V show about Pablo Escobar, and ended it on Sunday. My favorite movies and T.V shows of all time are: Interstellar, Inception, Prestige, A Beautiful Mind, Game of Thrones, House of Cards and Friends. I'm a huge of fan of Friends and I've watched all 10 seasons for more than 4 times now. Try watching it while eating pizza. It's the best luxury you'll ever get Tongue

- Why do you want to become an administrator? (100 words min.): The most important reason why I'd like to join the staff team is to take care of all the hackers/spawn campers/rule breakers that specifically join right after the admins leave. It's sad to say but as soon as the admins leave, even higher XP players start spawn camping. Then there are people who disrespect others without caring how the other person might feel about it. I'll take care of people like this the best way I can. With that said, that's not the only reason why I'd like to be an admin. I want to make gameplay as interesting as possible, and help new players as much as I can. I've always put rules before gaming and playing has always been my second priority.

- Why should you be picked above all other applicants? (100 words min.): As earlier mentioned, playing is always my second priority and rules come before gaming. I've been playing SA-MP since 2013 on another server, and I have experience in both SA-MP and Administration. My language skills are better than most applicants, therefore I can help new players much better while explaining them rules or teaching them something. Above all, I feel I'm a mature person who can handle the staff duty very well. I'm aware of the pressure and patience that staff members require. I feel I can handle pressure very well and can be very patient with new players.

- Are you an admin on (any) other server(s): No

- Are you aware of the dark side of being a staff member: Yes

Stats Screenshot (/stats): [Image: 30djw54.png]

Ignore the killstreak Tongue

RE: SMKH's Moderator Application - .Nino. - 12.12.2016 12:47

Wow. I like your application, good job.
Let's start, you are active, your english is kwel and you are mature. So my vote will be... positive ofc, we need people like you.
Good luck.

RE: SMKH's Moderator Application - Universe - 12.12.2016 12:58

Your application is good.

So, from my side the vote is Positive
- Active
- Friendly
- Honest

RE: SMKH's Moderator Application - idkyou - 12.12.2016 13:16

(12.12.2016 12:58)Universe Wrote:  Your application is good.

- Active
- Friendly
- Honest

RE: SMKH's Moderator Application - SMKH - 12.12.2016 14:24

(12.12.2016 12:47).Nino. Wrote:  Wow. I like your application, good job.
Let's start, you are active, your english is kwel and you are mature. So my vote will be... positive ofc, we need people like you.
Good luck.

Hahaha Thanks Nino Big Grin

(12.12.2016 12:58)Universe Wrote:  Your application is good.

- Active
- Friendly
- Honest

Thanks Uni and idkyou! Means a lot Big Grin Won't let you down.

RE: SMKH's Moderator Application - Badluck - 14.12.2016 02:03

Support, Mother of Oreos. Nice application by the way.

RE: SMKH's Moderator Application - SMKH - 14.12.2016 04:31

(14.12.2016 02:03)Badluck Wrote:  Support, Mother of Oreos. Nice application by the way.

Hahaha Thanks bro <3

RE: SMKH's Moderator Application - BlacKitten - 16.12.2016 10:09

Good applicant and application, Support

RE: SMKH's Moderator Application - SMKH - 20.12.2016 21:15

(16.12.2016 10:09).SnapPy. Wrote:  Good applicant and application, Support

Wow, thanks Snappy Big Grin

RE: SMKH's Moderator Application - Bjergsen - 25.12.2016 23:00

After reviewing your application and doing a preliminar test, we've come to the conclusion that you have been ACCEPTED into the SAMPDM Staff Team as a Trial Moderator. Congratulations!

Regards,
Management Team