SAMP DM
Adiós Hermanos - Printable Version

+- SAMP DM (http://sampdm.net)
+-- Forum: Zombie Apocalypse (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Introductions & Departures (/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+--- Thread: Adiós Hermanos (/showthread.php?tid=9705214)

Pages: 1 2 3

Adiós Hermanos - Rubin_Kelsun - 03.01.2017 16:11

Well ,saying goodbye can be tough when you don’t know if you are ever going to meet again. Only memories are left behind after a painful farewell from your beloved person. Guys , Our friendship is the best thing that has ever happened to me in this server. Talking to you all made me smile and meeting you all set me free. I can’t believe that fate is taking you all away and ripping us apart. I just want to say that I will miss you all from the bottom of my heart. I never thought this day would come. I mean, I did know it was coming, but I just never thought it would be this soon.

New year means another new starting , this year and next year is the biggest challenge for me in my entire life , i must concentrate in study and stop gaming.

I hope Xaker will keep developing the server and staff members would do their best to secure the server from dumbass hackers.

At last, the wheel comes full circles again

PS:Adios Hermanos = Good Bye Brothers

Warm Regards,
Rubin Kelsun

RE: Adiós Hermanos - _SkrilleX_ - 03.01.2017 16:15

Good luck for your exams, I will miss you much, hope we'll see you sometimes in Forum atleast, Bye bye, Hard to say, but for your exams Sad

hoping good results from you Smile

RE: Adiós Hermanos - Universe - 03.01.2017 17:23

GoodBye, We loosing so many Staff

RE: Adiós Hermanos - .Kira. - 03.01.2017 17:34

GoodBye Hermano,i'll miss u

RE: Adiós Hermanos - Danya_Laims - 03.01.2017 18:00

How many your departures can I see? Damn man. Well, I hope you'll come back as you unusual do. Good luck for getting the good marks at school dude Cool

RE: Adiós Hermanos - DeathStoke7 - 03.01.2017 18:01

Unexpected Rubin! I hope you can have a great life and I wish good luck on your stuff about school.

By WarZ your old graphic designer ^^

RE: Adiós Hermanos - Nightmare - 03.01.2017 18:17

AGAIN?!

Well, goodbye and goodluck dude
We'll be in touch Cool

RE: Adiós Hermanos - Shadow_Noob - 03.01.2017 18:37

Good bye and good luck Rubin Big Grin

RE: Adiós Hermanos - Fahad - 03.01.2017 19:20

(03.01.2017 16:11)Rubin_Kelsun Wrote:  Well ,saying goodbye can be tough when you don’t know if you are ever going to meet again. Only memories are left behind after a painful farewell from your beloved person. Guys , Our friendship is the best thing that has ever happened to me in this server. Talking to you all made me smile and meeting you all set me free. I can’t believe that fate is taking you all away and ripping us apart. I just want to say that I will miss you all from the bottom of my heart. I never thought this day would come. I mean, I did know it was coming, but I just never thought it would be this soon.

New year means another new starting , this year and next year is the biggest challenge for me in my entire life , i must concentrate in study and stop gaming.

I hope Xaker will keep developing the server and staff members would do their best to secure the server from dumbass hackers.

At last, the wheel comes full circles again

PS:Adios Hermanos = Good Bye Brothers

Warm Regards,
Rubin Kelsun
OMG NOOOOOO

RE: Adiós Hermanos - Rainbow - 03.01.2017 19:33

He will be back..