MAIN ZOMBIE SERVER IP : 176.32.39.171:7777

SECOND ZOMBIE SERVER IP : 77.220.180.162:7777

Donate Here

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
[MUST READ] IRC Rules
25.01.2016, 23:28 (This post was last modified: 29.01.2016 08:56 by Bjergsen.)
IRC Rules
Since something bad happened at IRC, it's time to state some rules about it.

1. No asking for irc admin ranks.

Regular users are NOT allowed to ask for admin ranks on IRC, but they are able to ask for their correspondent voice rank.

2. No impersonating

Impersonating means using the nickname of another user that you aren't. Like, I use the name of any admin to spam and insult from IRC to try and get him demoted/banned, etc.
Punishment: Instant ban.

3. Ingame rules apply on IRC too.

The rules about no insulting, no spamming/flooding, no ban evading also apply on here.
Punishment: Depends on the situation.

4. Do not flood commands.

Flooding commands such as !players, !pm could cause massive lag to the main server, affecting the gameplay A LOT.
Punishment: Ban.

5. About bots.

There are several rules abouts bots now. I'll explain them.

5.1. Bot permission.

Bot owners MUST ASK an owner or a SuperOP for permission to put them on the channel, bots without permission in the channel will be tempbanned for a week.

5.2. Maximum bots per IP.

The maximum amount of bots per IP is 3. Having more than 3 will result in every bot getting banned for a week.

5.3. Bots' flood/spam protection.

Bots in the main channel need to have obligatory flood protection. It is needed to avoid any bots spamming the whole server/IRC with messages. If any bot is seen spamming/flooding, it will be banned for 3 weeks.

5.4 Bots' ranks.

Bots' rank on IRC should NOT be higher than the owner's actual rank.

6. List of allowed bots
  • TestBots by Le_Matt (also known as Catatafish)
  • SexyBot by Pabloalber84
  • PotatoBoT by PoTaToKinGz

Thank you Catatafish (Catfish, Le_Matt) for your help on this too Big Grin

MFW YOU'RE NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE BUT STILL CHATTING SHIT

[Image: 57822c19e1ad1.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
25.01.2016, 23:37
RE: IRC Rules
Le_Matt, freakin' READ RULE 1.

I personally DON'T ALLOW CATATAFISH'S HELLISH BOTS. I bet they were the cause of the problem in the first place !

Anyways, well done.
Locked/Sticked

"You're much shorter than my mom."
"Brat," she said, surprised into a giggle.
"That's no way to talk to a vampire."
"Bloodsucking brat."
"Better" he said.
28.01.2016, 15:34 (This post was last modified: 28.01.2016 16:23 by Rainbow.)
It is disallowed to give to bots rank more than halfop!!!! I will ban you if you do it. Add this rules plz.
28.01.2016, 15:52 (This post was last modified: 28.01.2016 15:53 by Nightmare.)
[ModCPBackorRiot]Catatafish, you heard?

Either remove the rank yourself, or get banned !

"Bloodsucking brat."
"Better" he said.
28.01.2016, 16:07
Dafuck? Nonsense rule, my bots had HalfOP+ since when I started making them and it did not cause anything bad (And by such it is the only bot that have those ranks -_-)
28.01.2016, 16:23
(28.01.2016 16:07)[ModCPBackorRiot]Catatafish Wrote:  Dafuck? Nonsense rule, my bots had HalfOP+ since when I started making them and it did not cause anything bad (And by such it is the only bot that have those ranks -_-)

Changed to halfop. Any can do it, but not all can use strong password and etc.
28.01.2016, 16:31
(28.01.2016 16:07)[ModCPBackorRiot]Catatafish Wrote:  .. and it did not cause anything bad ...

NOTHING BAD?

Oh yeah, I guess rage mode is something absolutely good.
And not being able to remove the rank from you, being ban proof, being able to mute/kick/ban all players are totally good things that would definitely benefit the server. Not to mention your ASKING millions of times for SOP for your Bots.

[iCr]xaker, I think you should add the rule that only ONE Bot should be allowed and yeah, having half OP for the Bot should be Max.

"Bloodsucking brat."
"Better" he said.
28.01.2016, 16:53
(28.01.2016 16:31)Nightmare Wrote:  
(28.01.2016 16:07)[ModCPBackorRiot]Catatafish Wrote:  .. and it did not cause anything bad ...

NOTHING BAD?

Oh yeah, I guess rage mode is something absolutely good.
And not being able to remove the rank from you, being ban proof, being able to mute/kick/ban all players are totally good things that would definitely benefit the server. Not to mention your ASKING millions of times for SOP for your Bots.

[iCr]xaker, I think you should add the rule that only ONE Bot should be allowed and yeah, having half OP for the Bot should be Max.

I guess anti-AD, anti-impersonating, proof gathering, anti-duel WH, IRC Anti-Flood, IRC ZombieBots protection (Protect them from being kicked by abuser admins) are all bad things then?
28.01.2016, 17:08 (This post was last modified: 28.01.2016 17:10 by Flo_White.)
the bot rank should never be higher than your own rank. if you abuse your rank aka bot rank you'll get demoted/rank removed anyway.
there is a reason why you have your current rank, so it's kinda pointless that your bots which you control get a higher rank than your own one

[Image: signature.php?username=[eZ]Flo_White&sig=7]
28.01.2016, 17:26
(28.01.2016 17:08)Flo_White Wrote:  the bot rank should never be higher than your own rank. if you abuse your rank aka bot rank you'll get demoted/rank removed anyway.
there is a reason why you have your current rank, so it's kinda pointless that your bots which you control get a higher rank than your own one

This. If me or my bots ever used our powers to ban everyone or go in 'rage mode' we'd already have lost our ranks, and if you go check me/my bots ranks, we all have the exact same rank...