MAIN ZOMBIE SERVER IP : 77.220.180.161:7777

SECOND ZOMBIE SERVER IP : 77.220.180.162:7777

Donate Here

OUR DISCORD SERVER: HERE

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4 Average
[MUST READ] [HOWTO] Mouse freeze on pause menu.
25.05.2015, 09:19
[HOWTO] Mouse freeze on pause menu.
Recently a few of my friends asked me if I knew how to fix this problem, so I did a little research and I thought I'd share the solutions I've found with you guys. Personally the fourth solution worked for me, most of the people doesn't like downloading DLL files into their operating system so do at your own risk.
I also added a scan of DINPUT8.DLL through virustotal.com.
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/d786 ... 375483512/

List of Solutions:

[Image: Untitled.png]

1. Disable multicore
In order to disable multicore go to (My Docs)\GTA San Andreas User Files\SAMP\sa-mp.cfg on your computer and open the configuration file via Notepad, disable the multicore option.
Code:
multicore=0

2. Windows XP compatibility Mode
Head to your GTA San Andreas directory, \Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas on your computer. Right click gta_sa.exe and Properties, now go to Compatibility tab. Then enable the following settings:
• Run this program in compatibility mode for: -> Windows XP.
• Disable visual themes
• Disable desktop composition
• Run this program as an administrator

- If the game crashes after you've done the aforementioned move to solution number three.

3. Disable Windows Event Log
In case solution number two isn't working for you and it makes your game crash, press the start button and type "services", in the Services list search for Windows Event Log. Double-click it and set "Start Up Type" to disabled, now restart your computer.

4. DINPUT8.DLL
This solution is the only one that worked for me. Download the DINPUT8.DLL file (here) (Virustotal scan) to your computer and extract it, go to your game directory \Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas and paste the file there. This will change your mouse configuration only for GTA San Andreas. It will force the game to use the dll file within it's folder.

If the above isn't working for you, you'll have to mess with folder and file permissions on your Operation System.
In "C:\Windows\SysWOW64" (for 64bit) replace the "DINPUT8.DLL" file with the older one. Make sure to backup the original in case of errors. This will also impact other games that use DINPUT8.DLL!
In most of Windows 7 systems you don't have ownership of SysWOW64. In order to take ownership go to "C:\Windows", right-click on SysWOW64 and go to Properties, click Security and then Advanced, go to the Owner tab and press Edit, select yourself and make sure to enable "Replace owner on subcontainers and objects" then hit Apply & OK.

Clarifying some questions regarding the file;
Quote:The DINPUT8.DLL is a Windows file, when you are copying it to your GTA SA directory it will force the game to use the .dll file within it's folder instead of the one at SysWOW64. This file has nothing to do with SAMP-DM or it's rules & regulations.

5. Win32API
Evading a bug that the mouse isn't useable on some environment by using not DirectInput8 but Win32API. credits goes to Fuc/Munchies for pointing this solution out for me, this works for 32bit users.
Download mousefix.asi
• Reading ASI files needs ASI Loader.

[Image: XaymMGb.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
25.05.2015, 10:18
RE: [HOWTO] Mouse freeze on pause menu.
Enough only the first item.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply