MAIN ZOMBIE SERVER IP : 77.220.180.161:7777

SECOND ZOMBIE SERVER IP : 77.220.180.162:7777

Donate Here

OUR DISCORD SERVER: HERE

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 44 Votes - 3.91 Average
Ban Appeals | FAQ
29.07.2015, 07:40 (This post was last modified: 26.01.2016 17:46 by Flo_White.)
Ban Appeals | FAQ
Ban Appeals | FAQ

This guide will explain the frequently asked questions for players creating and involved in ban appeals to clarify all issues.

Q.1: When should I create a Ban appeal?
A.1: You should create a Ban appeal when you have been banned from the following; SA:MP or the Forums.

Q.2: If I have been forum banned, how should I post an appeal?
A.2: You may have a friend or another player post your appeal for you.

Q.3: What should I include in my Ban appeal?
A.3: You should include as much detail as possible, such as; Involved players/admins, why you were banned, and if possible Ban Screenshot.

Q.4: When will I be unbanned?
A.4: Ban appealer will soon respond to your Ban appeal, you may be unbanned immediately, or possibly temporarily or even permanently banned. It depends on what you've done.

Q.5: Why would I be temporarily Banned?
A.5: You would be temporarily banned if you have been banned for using illegal modifications or hacks that gives you an unfair advantage over other players, as well as for destructive behavior, scamming, etc..

Q.6: How long does a temporary ban last?
A.6: Read Q.5, in other cases it depends on what you have done.

Q.7: Why would I be Permanently Banned?
A.7: The permanent ban doesn't exist here for simple offences. Only the management team can consider a permanent ban.

Q.8: What if I have been banned by a bug?
A.8: We ask that you post an appeal, and explain you were wrongly banned. Remember: do not log in, your alternative account(s).

Q.9: My account is banned and I can't login to my alternative accounts?
A.9: It's because your IP gets banned when any of your accounts gets banned. We recommend you not to ban evade by changing your IP and post a ban appeal, ban evading may cause a permanent ban.

Q.10: I don't know which Admin banned me?
A.10: You can click on top of forum Ban List and type in search box for your name. You will see who banned you/reason and how long are you banned.

Q.11: I don't know why I was banned?
A.11: Q.10 will answer for you.

Q.12: I share IP with another player and they have been banned, will I also be banned?
A.12: Yes, read Q.9.

Q.13: I have been permanently banned, but I learned from my mistakes and want to be unbanned, what to do?
A.13: You may submit another ban appeal. In the appeal you must describe why should you get another chance and what will you do different this time (Note: We will also look into your record of ban history, honesty in your appeal and general behavior in the appeal itself). When submitting a ban appeal whilst being permanently banned, be honest as you can, explanation should be quite long as well.

Q.14: I have posted an appeal and no one responded, should I post new one?
A.14: No, just post one appeal and wait, the ban appealers will respond as soon as possible. Posting more than one appeal will make all those you've posted deleted (except the original one). (Note, if no one responds to your appeal in a 24hour period, feel free to forum message one of the appealers). Also, we would like to ask you kindly to be patient as appealers got stuff to do in their life as well. Remember that it won't take longer than 24hours for someone to respond on your appeal.

Q.15: Why am I still banned when my ban time is up?
A.15: You must submit a new ban appeal on your unban date to get unbanned.

Q.16: My brother played in my account and banned me what should I do?
A.16: We don't accept excuses about my brother played into my account or my brother got my password

Zeus - Ex/Administrator
Proud to be member here!

[Image: mrrobot_promo_mask_download_2560x1440.jpg?itok=RK4JWwmo]
Find all posts by this user
30.07.2015, 18:51 (This post was last modified: 30.07.2015 18:53 by Daddy_DeaD.)
RE: Ban Appeals | FAQ
Updated, Add question #16
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed