MAIN ZOMBIE SERVER IP : 77.220.180.161:7777

SECOND ZOMBIE SERVER IP : 77.220.180.162:7777

Donate Here

OUR DISCORD SERVER: HERE

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
[DENIED] Daryl_[Dixon]'s reinstatement application
01.05.2016, 20:30 (This post was last modified: 01.05.2016 20:31 by Daryl_[Dixon].)
Daryl_[Dixon]'s reinstatement application
In-Game Name: Daryl_[Dixon]
Timezone (GMT): +1

How long ago did you resign from the staff team?: 9-10 months I guess.

Have you ever been warned or banned in-game? since resigning from the staff team? If so, explain why: No.

Have you recently been forum warned or banned? If so, why (last 2 months): No.

Do you understand that you can be removed from the admin team at anytime with or without notice Could you repeat that? Yes, I do understand that I can be removed from the admin team at anytime with or without notice.

Have you ever been reported on the forums or in-game: As far as I remember, no.

Why did you choose to resign from the staff team? (50 words min.): I had to leave because of in real life circumstances, not having plenty of time 1 year ago, because of family business and that's why I was forced (not my wish) to leave the game, and computer completely so quickly after being promoted. I still regret I had to leave but there wasn't any opportunity to come back during this time, and only now when I quite through all my exams at school, I can get little time for myself again.

Why do you wish to reinstate? (50 word min.): When i've joined back few days ago, I just felt that feeling, that was there ever since i Joined last year in 2015 and it overtook me, wanting to be the part of this community once again, develop with it in the right direction. Atmosphere is still great and I just love to be back. To be staff member again, well, why I want this is because back in the time when i was moderator, this was a challenge to me apart from a game itself and I love challenges as a person. Besides Sampdm is a community I'd really love to help, support it to be there for the longest, and having one more hand in-game to keep the server clean wouldn't hurt anybody.

Do you wish to be re-instated as an admin (please only include if you were previously an admin/mod on SAMPDM): I was moderator. (Trial, or just moderator, can't remember exactly)

In my mind I am a strong man.
Find all posts by this user
01.05.2016, 20:47
RE: Daryl_[Dixon]'s reinstatement application
You were fired, you're not allowed to post a Staff Reinstatement, you can make a Moderator Application again.
01.05.2016, 20:54 (This post was last modified: 01.05.2016 20:58 by Daryl_[Dixon].)
Okay.

BTw can you tell me why did i get fire, was it for inactivity? Because there are aplicants more than 1 year of anactivity applying.

02.05.2016, 01:38
Who? Anyway, as far as I can remember, you were fired for inactivity. Man if only you came back faster for the Moderator Application. Well... you are the pro aimbot catcher swaggy boi Big Grin.

[Image: W8krmZSDxPIfm.gif]
[Image: qInlxAg.jpg]

CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02.05.2016, 14:54
(02.05.2016 01:38)XVincentPawsX Wrote:  Who? Anyway, as far as I can remember, you were fired for inactivity. Man if only you came back faster for the Moderator Application. Well... you are the pro aimbot catcher swaggy boi Big Grin.

HEHE thanks bro Smile

02.05.2016, 15:02 (This post was last modified: 02.05.2016 15:20 by Vincent.)
Nevertheless, it's an unfortunate that your reinstatement can't be accepted.
Please make an admin application in the next opening if you wish to join us again! Good luck and have a great summer!
Closed.

[Image: W8krmZSDxPIfm.gif]
[Image: qInlxAg.jpg]

CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user