SECOND ZOMBIE SERVER IP : 77.220.180.162:7777

Donate Here

OUR DISCORD SERVER: HERE

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[CLOSED] Hello
05.05.2016, 14:26
Hello
In-Game Name: [iCr]Wanted (Account deleted for hard reset)
Timezone (GMT): UTC +1:00

How long ago did you resign from the staff team?: Well, I stopped playing in 2014, I went because I had some personal problems and I had to focus on my studies

Have you ever been warned or banned in-game? since resigning from the staff team? If so, explain why: I remember, not

Have you recently been forum warned or banned? If so, why (last 2 months): No

Do you understand that you can be removed from the admin team at anytime with or without notice Could you repeat that?: Of course, if I make mistakes of course can be removed

Have you ever been reported on the forums or in-game: i think no

Why did you choose to resign from the staff team? (50 words min.): Well it was for that problem I had, but I would like to return to continue helping others as before, and now that I have no problems and I finished my studies, I can be more active as before and again to help as always and I helped or other new with your questions and others

Why do you wish to reinstate? (50 word min.): Well, I always liked this management team had good moderators and administrators, and I always liked me to others spend more time with people who do not know the server and does not know how to play, or for example people who can not speak English and only speaks Spanish, I always helped them and since I speak Spanish without problems and many players have been very successful with my help

Do you wish to be re-instated as an admin (please only include if you were previously an admin/mod on SAMPDM):Well I get to level 2 moderator, but I have no proof so if I have is a picture of a story from long ago

[Image: rXyjO3H.png]

[Image: 6qgsud.gif]
[Image: a0ugya.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
05.05.2016, 14:40
RE: Hello
[iCr]?!

Omg, you're literally a legend ...

Were you fired or you resigned yourself?

"You're much shorter than my mom."
"Brat," she said, surprised into a giggle.
"That's no way to talk to a vampire."
"Bloodsucking brat."
"Better" he said.
05.05.2016, 14:47 (This post was last modified: 05.05.2016 14:47 by Wanted.)
I left the server, some personal problems, But now I am well and forces xD

05.05.2016, 14:51 (This post was last modified: 05.05.2016 14:52 by Desert_Eagle..)
Hola realmente te recuerdo por que yo también jugaba en ese momento, ya se esta cuenta esta creada en el 2015 pero es que tuve un problema con la otra y me hice esta. Bueno no te he visto en el juego antes, pero si eres activo y ayudando a admins con los hackers reportandolos, creo que te daré mi voto positivo, buena suerte y bienvenido devuelta. Smile

Hi, I never seen you before in the last weeks or days, I think that if you want this rank, you need be a active player and help to admins with hackers using report cmd, I will change my vote, my vote will be Neutral for now, Good luck and Welcome back. Smile

[Image: 1GcT4Qm.png]
05.05.2016, 14:53
thanks Smile

05.05.2016, 16:13 (This post was last modified: 05.05.2016 16:13 by .Nino..)
Well, you need to be active, I never see you ig :/. Improve your activity and you have my support. For now, I stay neutral like Leon. Good lucky.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05.05.2016, 16:23
Nino i was 1 year inactive xD

05.05.2016, 17:10 (This post was last modified: 05.05.2016 17:20 by Nightmare.)
Well, can you explain this? Confused

http://sampdm.net/member.php?action=profile&uid=5046

Edit: Nvm. It's solved.

"You're much shorter than my mom."
"Brat," she said, surprised into a giggle.
"That's no way to talk to a vampire."
"Bloodsucking brat."
"Better" he said.
05.05.2016, 17:24
As I told you in the shoutbox, the account was deleted for inactivity over a year ago, and I believe that of Nick_Wilde, because both accounts were with 0 xp and did not want anyone to see me account [iCr]Wanted because at that time I register came Zootopia film, and I liked the fox out so I decided to put me this name

05.05.2016, 17:45
Uh some legend was back,,, gud Cool
I don't much about you, maybe if you improve your activity it will be good
I'll give ma vote after you improve your activity...

GL~

[Image: L3GfUaG.jpg?1]

Such A Serious Person