MAIN ZOMBIE SERVER IP : 77.220.180.161:7777 Map: The Construction

SECOND ZOMBIE SERVER IP : 77.220.180.162:7777

Donate Here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[CLOSED] Hello
05.05.2016, 23:46
RE: Hello
Never saw you before, to become an admin you must be well known by the community and very active just because you were a moderator in 2014 doesn't change anything it's harder nowadays.

You didn't post any thread about resigning but here is a thread about you getting demoted and insulting the server (apparently) http://sampdm.net/showthread.php?tid=1882 which leads me to the solution that someday somehow angel(vodking) must have fired you for inactivity or for that little rage there. Which means you never resigned.. which also means this staff reinstatement can be closed.

If you really want a chance again, wait for the moderator application to open again and write a application yourself. Before that of course you have to be active,mature,try to not get banned or warned and build yourself a new reputation inside the community.

Negative from me.

[Image: MTI5MDAxNDMxNDMxNjk0MzQ2.gif]

[Image: 493ks.png]
Find all posts by this user
05.05.2016, 23:46 (This post was last modified: 05.05.2016 23:48 by Madara_Uchiha.)
if you are nick_wilde i totally support 1 thing you have to be more active

[Image: giphy.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06.05.2016, 00:00 (This post was last modified: 06.05.2016 00:02 by Desert_Eagle.)
After reading Sylarri's reply, I searched where are you insulting, and here is:

[Image: 2z4ie0h.png]

English: This server is a fucking bullshit, some mods are very inactive here and i was inactive only 4 days for real life problems, i'm not you guys, you're fking addicted to this fucking server.

[Image: 2vb7fgy.png]

English: Why I need play the 24 hours of the day in this fucking server, fuck you all guys.

So, after reading this insulting, your behavior is like a 12 or 13 years old and we don't need kids in the Staff Team.

[Image: argjug.jpg]
06.05.2016, 00:01 (This post was last modified: 06.05.2016 00:02 by Mohammed.)
What is this *o*

[dF].SnapPy.
[Image: 40UxKSy.png]
[Image: 0nXjwG4.png?1]
06.05.2016, 00:03
Well, truth is that I behave like an idiot at that moment, but I get angry for being 3 days inactive, and I give the Sylarrii reason, but we all have a second chance, and the past is past, at that time did not think things but now yes

[Image: 6qgsud.gif]
[Image: 24do6x3.png]
06.05.2016, 00:24 (This post was last modified: 06.05.2016 00:25 by Desert_Eagle.)
(06.05.2016 00:03)Wanted Wrote:  Well, truth is that I behave like an idiot at that moment, but I get angry for being 3 days inactive, and I give the Sylarrii reason, but we all have a second chance, and the past is past, at that time did not think things but now yes

I think you need a second chance, me too, I insulted to Vincent because my behavior was like a 12 years old boy, and now, look me, I'm Moderator, a good player and my behavior is good, you can change your behavior and be a good player, you need a second chance, good luck.

[Image: argjug.jpg]
06.05.2016, 00:33 (This post was last modified: 06.05.2016 00:35 by Sylarrii.)
The thing is staff reinstatements are for people who ''resigned'' from their position.

'' - individuals who left the staff team voluntarily , those who wasn't kicked/fired ''

Because of that thread and you already getting demoted to level1 I feel that you most likely got fired/kicked/removed for inactivity as explained earlier.

The old staff-manager angel always fired so many inactive staff members if you just left without telling anyone it would have been the case.

I know there is no evidence about you getting fired since some threads are missing from that time but there is no evidence either of you resigning. But today is our lucky day.. Toxi and nightz both were around at that time maybe those can solve this here.Since both are still active staff members.

My opinion is still negative I feel someone who was an admin 2years ago since so much changed should just apply again since he probably does not know anything anymore.

[Image: MTI5MDAxNDMxNDMxNjk0MzQ2.gif]

[Image: 493ks.png]
06.05.2016, 01:42
Well, it's really been a long time, 2014 as well.
There are many things you need to recognize, not just by playing in-game, but also forum and build up your reputation again just like Sylarrii said.
I'm surely there are like less than 10 players now are from 2014 and almost non recognize you. But I'm surely as you were an Admin and you're experienced before, this would be very easy if you make a moderator application in the next opening instead of this.
Also you should actually change your name into one because you're either Nick_Wilde and Wanted.. Choose an official name mate.

[Image: W8krmZSDxPIfm.gif]
[Image: qInlxAg.jpg]

CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07.05.2016, 09:15
Well, I will wait for applications to open again. Close this topic Smile

[Image: 6qgsud.gif]
[Image: 24do6x3.png]
07.05.2016, 21:57
It is good to see you back Big Grin i wont vote yet cause i didn't see you in game

[Image: t5lZ3d.gif]

Angel

Owned by Madara Hunky Xaker