MAIN ZOMBIE SERVER IP : 77.220.180.161:7777 Map: The Construction

SECOND ZOMBIE SERVER IP : 77.220.180.162:7777

Donate Here

Poll: Should we keep the chainsaw damage sync ?
Yes, please we finally can kill the laggers but still get rekt ourselfs when laggers attack us.
No, it was better before it got added we don't need it since we got so many strong classes even to handle laggers.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Chainsaw Damage Sync......
07.05.2016, 10:06
RE: Chainsaw Damage Sync......
(06.05.2016 08:48)Madara_Uchiha Wrote:  OKIF YOU HAVE HIGH PING BUY A FUCKING BETTER INTERNET AND DONT RUIN THE GAME FOR US! #AWAYWITHTHESYNC

[Image: 4iTCQTB.png]
[Image: QZm6PbO.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07.05.2016, 19:04
(07.05.2016 06:43)Sylarrii Wrote:  Low ping- players can't even attack other players anymore the chainsaw attack animation stops after 1 second so all you can do is 1hit at the time so good luck killing anyone it's impossible.

High-ping players still can play normally and rape everyone.

So wtf is this supposed to be ? fuck low-pingers and all hail the laggers ?

Remove this now or a lot of players are going to leave.

The whole gamemmode is destroyed right now.

Yeah Syla, you have 100% right. The server will die soon if [iCr]xaker does nothing.

#RemoveChainsawSyncOrRiot
08.05.2016, 03:42 (This post was last modified: 08.05.2016 03:43 by Sylarrii.)
Well the chainsaw attacking got fixed ( I guess) I was able to actually play a bit ingame.. The problem is stll the sync, once a zombie is near you and hits you once with the chainsaw you are pretty much dead since you get freezed and can't move away anymore.. which makes zombies overpowered.

On the poll you can see how other people feel about this 20 want it removed 5 want to keep it.. that says everything right ? [iCr]xaker

Chainsaw sync is on the beta server no need to have a version of it which is a bit less brutal towards the humans on the main server now after 2years.. the zombies are strong enough and can kill every human even laggers which ease we even got this new blind class which is overpowered as well and can rape everyone..

Weak classes + chainsaw sync = balanced

Strong classes + chainsaw sync = mayhem

[Image: MTI5MDAxNDMxNDMxNjk0MzQ2.gif]

[Image: 493ks.png]
Find all posts by this user
08.05.2016, 13:17 (This post was last modified: 08.05.2016 13:19 by DeadlyAF.)
Let it be like that and don't remove it , cause some people like me love to watch the world burn.

Moreover if you arguing over laggers , there is a server ping kick system for a reason .
And also if you are arguing about how laggers can kill you from so far which is unrealistic , remember humans have spiderman and iron man which is unrealistic and op af and this isnt IRL , it's samp.

PS:- Finally an end to enormous and totally illogical and bullshit killsteaks with this chainsaw sync. Hope it will make a balance now .

[Image: 2u8yl92.jpg]
08.05.2016, 13:19
FAKING SYNC SYSTEM pls remove it Big Grin I HATE IT!!!!

[Image: hwGAnUi.png]
09.05.2016, 03:57
This damage sync was better then before... so, no need to change it now...

Love when you can, cry when you have to, be who you must
that's a part of the plan.
Await your arrival with simple survival and one day we'll all understand
10.05.2016, 16:44
(06.05.2016 08:48)Madara_Uchiha Wrote:  OKIF YOU HAVE HIGH PING BUY A FUCKING BETTER INTERNET AND DONT RUIN THE GAME FOR US! #AWAYWITHTHESYNC

Well "Internet speed'' has nothing to do with their PING(s), cause it's based on how far they are from the host, meanwhile the server's host is located in Russia. So the more far you're from Russia the higher "Packet InterNet Groper" you'd have/get!

Not fully active(struggling) and from now on I'm using common sense a lot. I changed and let's say I'm not into spending 8h+ or so a day. On the other hand thanks god there's no ratio anymore because it used to allow hatred to spread across and/or among the players.
10.05.2016, 17:18
(10.05.2016 16:44)Noble Wrote:  

Well "Internet speed'' has nothing to do with their PING(s), cause it's based on how far they are from the host, meanwhile the server's host is located in Russia. So the more far you're from Russia the higher "Packet InterNet Groper" you'd have/get!

It's also from your internet... Let's take an example Ausven and Dangerous both live in India if i'm right, Ausven has 600-1000 ping and dangerous has a normal ping because he has a better internet connection...

[Image: ENQUOIu.png?1][Image: Ao-No-Exorcist-Quotes.jpg]
10.05.2016, 17:51
It's added only for hign ping players.
11.05.2016, 10:56
(10.05.2016 17:51)Rainbow Wrote:  It's added only for hign ping players.

No it's actually not.

I have a 100ping, and got attacked by a zombie with a 60 ping and he nearly killed me because of this sync please just remove it.

Even if you make it that it only works for people with let's say 300/400 + ping it needs to be that they can't use it against the normal players. So the laggers got a disadvantage not the normal regular players.

So if a 400ping guy is near me and trys to attack me I don't get freezed. But if I attack him as zombie he will get freezed and dies quickly understand it ?

Right now it's just that everyone gets affected by it low pingers especially. Some laggers even told me it doesn't affect them or they don't even notice it because of their lagg and can play normally... it just fucks everyone with a low-ping.

[Image: MTI5MDAxNDMxNDMxNjk0MzQ2.gif]

[Image: 493ks.png]