MAIN ZOMBIE SERVER IP : 176.32.39.171:7777

SECOND ZOMBIE SERVER IP : 77.220.180.162:7777

Donate Here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[DENIED] Mate
07.05.2016, 10:38 (This post was last modified: 07.05.2016 15:27 by [iCr]Mate.)
Mate
In-Game Name: Atm Mate_Lewis,but my old nickname [iCr]Mate
Timezone (GMT):GMT+1

How long ago did you resign from the staff team?: I don't remember correctly,about 1.5 year ago..
it was boring,losing scores again,changing server ip etc,in that time stopped play with sa-mp,cuz i had no much time to play.

Have you ever been warned or banned in-game? since resigning from the staff team? If so, explain why: never got banned,but when i got really mad cuz of losing scores again then i banned about 10-15 player from the server,it was really childish movement what i ever did,but i'll never do it again

Have you recently been forum warned or banned? If so, why (last 2 months): no

Do you understand that you can be removed from the admin team at anytime with or without notice Could you repeat that? yea,sure

Have you ever been reported on the forums or in-game: no

Why did you choose to resign from the staff team? (50 words min.): i would like to be admin again,im active everyday,i would like to help to everyone,banning cheaters.I'm active on the forum aswell,and i see so much old admins not playing anymore there.I don't know many of you but for sure we will meet IG for sure.
Why do you wish to reinstate? (50 word min.): I would like to help,like in the old times..i did my job correctly and i wanna do it again.I always helped to everyone when someone needed help.
Do you wish to be re-instated as an admin (please only include if you were previously an admin/mod on SAMPDM) I was level 2,but i don't have proof about it,cuz i have new pc.

[iCr]_Mate_[V] has achieved a 300 killstreak! (+600 XP)
Find all posts by this user
07.05.2016, 11:19
RE: Mate
http://sampdm.net/showthread.php?tid=9701093&page=2

(06.05.2016 01:42)XVincentPawsX Wrote:  Well, it's really been a long time, 2014 as well.
There are many things you need to recognize, not just by playing in-game, but also forum and build up your reputation again just like Sylarrii said.
I'm surely there are like less than 10 players now are from 2014 and almost non recognize you. But I'm surely as you were an Admin and you're experienced before, this would be very easy if you make a moderator application in the next opening instead of this.
Also you should actually change your name into one because you're either Nick_Wilde and Wanted.. Choose an official name mate.

Same goes for you i guess

[Image: giphy.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07.05.2016, 11:42 (This post was last modified: 07.05.2016 11:42 by Sylarrii.)
Of course the same goes for him. When people wanna get refunded they need proofs. Do you got any proofs that you resigned ? like a post on the forum where you explain why you left ? if not you probably got fired/kicked for inactivity which means you are not allowed to even write a reinstatement.

Also there is a reason we got word-limits so people like you follow them.

[Image: MTI5MDAxNDMxNDMxNjk0MzQ2.gif]

[Image: 493ks.png]
07.05.2016, 13:12
@Madara

Okay,understood.

@Sylari

Not got kicked,or fired,it was really boring and quited from sa-mp.Proofs about my lvl 2 admin,you can ask wanted,xaker,lol_noob,every of them know me,and know that i was lvl 2 admin.But anyways,thanks for your comment.

Mate

07.05.2016, 15:16
Fix the word limit. And I never see you IG, you are very inactive. Negative.
07.05.2016, 15:27
Inactive..hmm.atm playing on the server btw.Nvm,thanks for your vote.

07.05.2016, 21:01 (This post was last modified: 07.05.2016 21:02 by Yii.)
My vote is :-1

You're inactive but still it is good to see you're back Smile

[Image: t5lZ3d.gif]

Angel

Owned by Madara Hunky Xaker
07.05.2016, 21:59 (This post was last modified: 07.05.2016 21:59 by [ModCPBackorRiot]Catatafish.)
"i got really mad cuz of losing scores again then i banned about 10-15 player from the server."

2 Options:

1 - People from 2014 were complete noobs and did not fire you for doing such stupid thing.
2 - You are lying on this.

Another option:

"Not got kicked,or fired,it was really boring and quited from sa-mp.Proofs about my lvl 2 admin,you can ask wanted,xaker,lol_noob,every of them know me,and know that i was lvl 2 admin.But anyways,thanks for your comment."

Just by being inactive they would fire you...
08.05.2016, 09:49
Well you know, you're active around my GMT as I usually see you. But your experience on the server is still lacking because this is 2016, not 2014. And also be sure to read the format and rules carefully next time, especially that "words minimum requirement" before posting.
Nevertheless, I recommend you to make a Moderator Application if you insist to become a staff member again. Denied.
Sincerely, Vincent.

[Image: W8krmZSDxPIfm.gif]
[Image: qInlxAg.jpg]

CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS