SECOND ZOMBIE SERVER IP : 77.220.180.162:7777

Donate Here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Poisoner Human Class feedback and question
21.06.2016, 21:22
Poisoner Human Class feedback and question
Hello evry one Smile
what you think about the Human class Poisener ?
i think its a funny class but the poisen make not realy much damage for a 400k class
i got only 3 or 4 zombies killed with poison
what you think about the class ?

[Image: m6dvFKE.png?1]
Find all posts by this user
22.06.2016, 02:06
RE: Poisoner Human Class feedback and question
When Hunky suggested it I already knew ''I will never use this class anyways'' It's so difficult to get any poison kills because the other humans always steal the kill and the poison takes a while to damage the zombies.

I feel it can be a useful class if it gets some more features. Hunky suggested Anti-Spore and Anti-Boomer in my opinion that's on the same level like full infection immunity and would give that class a great boost.

He also suggested a spraycan and a Deagle which would make this class even stronger in close-combat and I mean m4,deagle,spraycan,rifle,shotgun is pretty damn cool right ? If the class would be like that for the 400,000xp It would be THE class for everyone around that range that's just how I feel about it.

As it is right now.. honestly it's useless I would rather use spiderman,sharpshooter,rocketman,adv scout,adv terrorist,adv boxer, adv zombiefan ANYTHING but this class lmao.

Now.. If you are the last human and you are camping somewhere and just sniping the zombies you probably can get easy 10-20 kills because nobody will steal your kills ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡^)︻╦╤─

[Image: MTI5MDAxNDMxNDMxNjk0MzQ2.gif]

[Image: 493ks.png]
23.06.2016, 18:18
(22.06.2016 02:06)Sylarrii Wrote:  When Hunky suggested it I already knew ''I will never use this class anyways'' It's so difficult to get any poison kills because the other humans always steal the kill and the poison takes a while to damage the zombies.

I feel it can be a useful class if it gets some more features. Hunky suggested Anti-Spore and Anti-Boomer in my opinion that's on the same level like full infection immunity and would give that class a great boost.

He also suggested a spraycan and a Deagle which would make this class even stronger in close-combat and I mean m4,deagle,spraycan,rifle,shotgun is pretty damn cool right ? If the class would be like that for the 400,000xp It would be THE class for everyone around that range that's just how I feel about it.

As it is right now.. honestly it's useless I would rather use spiderman,sharpshooter,rocketman,adv scout,adv terrorist,adv boxer, adv zombiefan ANYTHING but this class lmao.

Now.. If you are the last human and you are camping somewhere and just sniping the zombies you probably can get easy 10-20 kills because nobody will steal your kills ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡^)︻╦╤─
I agree with Sylarri, and i like this class, it worth better when you're the only survivor alive, just poison all the zombies and run for ur life ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡^)︻╦╤─, btw, would be cool some more improvements.

[Image: svo01i.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24.06.2016, 20:59
Aggre with Sylarrii

[iCr]_Mate_[V] has achieved a 300 killstreak! (+600 XP)
25.06.2016, 15:09
That's cool af, this class needs to be upgraded. Agree with Sylarrii. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Shoot for the moon,
Even if you miss you'll land among the stars
Where you will be forced to drift aimlessly farther into the empty abyss of space
Until you die into death's cold embrace

27.06.2016, 11:34
Agree With Syllarrii too ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) this class must upgrade ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

[Image: signature.php?username=%5BSS%5D.DragoN.&sig=3]
28.06.2016, 20:04
No lie, I prefer to use spider-man. Agree with Sylarrii ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡^)︻╦╤─
02.07.2016, 21:25
If everyone agrees with sylarri why not me? lmao ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡^)︻╦╤─

[Image: argjug.jpg]
05.07.2016, 08:06
Well xaker added spraycan +Deagle so we got a little bit of the requested things, now keep annoying him for anti-boomer as well ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡^)︻╦╤─

[Image: MTI5MDAxNDMxNDMxNjk0MzQ2.gif]

[Image: 493ks.png]
20.07.2016, 07:51
kappa ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

[Image: 4658e7.png]
SexyNightmare
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)