Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[DENIED] [NN]Souhail's Staff Reinstatement
25.06.2016, 21:34
[NN]Souhail's Staff Reinstatement
In-Game Name: [NN]Souhail
Timezone (GMT): GMT 0

How long ago did you resign from the staff team?: 1 month or more

Have you ever been warned or banned in-game? since resigning from the staff team? If so, explain why: no

Have you recently been forum warned or banned? If so, why (last 2 months): no

Do you understand that you can be removed from the admin team at anytime with or without notice Could you repeat that? yea

Have you ever been reported on the forums or in-game: yes long time ago

Why did you choose to resign from the staff team? (50 words min.): so here is the thing since 1 month and half i had final exams that i passed now and with the MT we suggested to TEMPORARELY remove my rank till i finnish my exams

Why do you wish to reinstate? (50 word min.): i wanna be back doing my job like always.

Do you wish to be re-instated as an admin (please only include if you were previously an admin/mod on SAMPDM) Lvl 3

[V]Souhail has achieved a 305 killstreak! (+610 XP)
[Image: tumblr_o6tdlmIT361v9w90ho1_400.png]
Find all posts by this user
25.06.2016, 21:54
RE: [NN]Souhail's Staff Reinstatement
Yes from me,Souhail is good guy,i hope that you will be more active,souhailazertyy Tongue

[iCr]_Mate_[V] has achieved a 300 killstreak! (+600 XP)
26.06.2016, 02:31
Uhm, seriously though, why should you be hired? You've done absolutely nothing as a level 3.

[Image: DP9Jn0x.png]
26.06.2016, 03:26
Nothing more to say, glad you are back sou,
Support

[Image: L3GfUaG.jpg?1]

Sometimes I Just Wanna Dissapear For A Long Time And Wanna See Who Miss Me

26.06.2016, 03:42
(26.06.2016 02:31)DogeBeWithYou Wrote:  Uhm, seriously though, why should you be hired? You've done absolutely nothing as a level 3.

He left because of this, so, if he's making a reinstatement admitting it, doesn't makes sense if he go inactive again.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26.06.2016, 04:58 (This post was last modified: 26.06.2016 05:01 by DogeBeWithYou.)
(26.06.2016 03:42)Dexter Wrote:  
(26.06.2016 02:31)DogeBeWithYou Wrote:  Uhm, seriously though, why should you be hired? You've done absolutely nothing as a level 3.

He left because of this, so, if he's making a reinstatement admitting it, doesn't makes sense if he go inactive again.

I seriously wouldn't hire him if it was up to me, he wasn't productive whatsoever. I checked out his "Last Posts" and I barely saw any visible management work, in fact. If he wants to get rehired then he should've at least tried to prove it by being active on forums, but his last post was from the last Activity Check.

I've only seen him once in game, and that was 3 weeks ago. I've been active on almost all of the time zones and only once was his shadow on the bloody server. If he gets rehired and gets even a level 2 then I'll swallow nails for fun.

The only ones whose management rank was temporarily removed that should be accepted back are the ones who shows that they deserve it. But the fact here, is that he hasn't changed whatsoever. What's the point in accepting him if he doesn't show any change?

26.06.2016, 05:59
i am with doge.
sorry you are not fit for the job of level 3 even any admin level since you only focused in playing and not doing your job properly.

[Image: tumblr_ofddatySCd1vgcdt7o1_500.gif]
26.06.2016, 12:59 (This post was last modified: 27.06.2016 04:01 by FransHopper.)
As far as I know, you were fired for inactivity, but I'm not really sure. Furthermore, you're pretty inactive, like what I said, I rarely seen you in-game. And, I ever saw you playing in other zombie apocalypse server, with that name. [NN]Souhail, I don't know if it was really you, but yeah, you were pretty inactive. I didn't see anything good from you, no offense. But you're always idle, Souhail, and same with Doge. There's nothing I can say more, don't be offended. It's just my opinion. So yeah, Negative from me.
This is an unecessary reply. Remove this.

Shoot for the moon,
Even if you miss you'll land among the stars
Where you will be forced to drift aimlessly farther into the empty abyss of space
Until you die into death's cold embrace

26.06.2016, 13:32
(25.06.2016 21:54)[iCr]Mate Wrote:  Yes from me,Souhail is good guy,i hope that you will be more active,souhailazertyy Tongue

Same., welcome back and good luck

[Image: 4iTCQTB.png]
[Image: QZm6PbO.png]
26.06.2016, 13:36
(26.06.2016 13:32)Marco_Reus Wrote:  
(25.06.2016 21:54)[iCr]Mate Wrote:  Yes from me,Souhail is good guy,i hope that you will be more active,souhailazertyy Tongue

Same., welcome back and good luck

Did you even read the posts I made? Before you post on any Reinstatement thread or staff application thread you must read the all the post first.

I don't even think you can show support as a trial mod.