SECOND ZOMBIE SERVER IP : 77.220.180.162:7777

Donate Here

OUR DISCORD SERVER: HERE

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[DENIED] Bilal's Staff Reinstatement
29.06.2016, 03:14
RE: Bilal's Staff Reinstatement
Try to be mature guy and show us that you deserve this rank...
This job is not for fun...
If can, you got my support.. GL ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

[Image: L3GfUaG.jpg?1]

Sometimes I Just Wanna Dissapear For A Long Time And Wanna See Who Miss Me

Find all posts by this user
29.06.2016, 03:27
Just neglect Hunky individual negative vote won't change shit against all those positive votes.
29.06.2016, 04:31 (This post was last modified: 29.06.2016 04:34 by Nightmare.)
Hey Mister Daddy. Have me, Vincent and Bjergsen replied yet? Or you completely forgot about MT?

Or did you think you and Staff have magically became whole?

So, Madara, I'mma ask you a question.
You admit that you ever an immature kid not giving a shit about anything, only saying "Idc, I'm leaving anyways. Fire me"

So, you agree on that? And, hmm, you're going to continue being like that?
By the way, if you put a lenny in your reply post, I'mma give you a bloody sweet negative, so watch your words, and if you really wanna be back, give me your best shot.

"You're much shorter than my mom."
"Brat," she said, surprised into a giggle.
"That's no way to talk to a vampire."
"Bloodsucking brat."
"Better" he said.
29.06.2016, 05:14
DeaD, you are just being sarcastic and doing stuffs again trying to provoke everyone who is against you.
Like, this is totally a DENIED reinstatement and it CAN'T BE DONE hence he didn't deserve the rank, his childish and unprofessionalism has shown it all. And you know what? After he decided to "resign" so called, he still kept this attitude and it's totally not deserving.
DeaD, I know you are doing this intentionally trying to make this WAR even bigger, but it doesn't work that way.
You, are Angel v2.0 I have to say and I don't agree with Madara being back, unless if he had major changes which would take a long time to prove so.

[Image: W8krmZSDxPIfm.gif]
[Image: qInlxAg.jpg]

CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29.06.2016, 05:35
Well you said your opinion vincent, We shall accept him or deny him by the votes, So most votes win, I don't care if they are negative nor positive but no more talking in MT and now only votes, Want to do something? all the staff must vote, Take it as this.
29.06.2016, 06:03 (This post was last modified: 29.06.2016 06:08 by KingBilal.)
(29.06.2016 02:21)Hunky Wrote:  There's no point in reading this thread.
You didn't resign, you got fired AND banned, why would you open a reinstatement thread?

-1 from me, stick to the rules and post a thread in the moderator applications' section like everyone else.
I'm surprised this hasn't been denied yet.

Funny shit that you are saying now, while you don't even know what really happend. I didn't got fired

(29.06.2016 04:31)Nightmare Wrote:  Hey Mister Daddy. Have me, Vincent and Bjergsen replied yet? Or you completely forgot about MT?

Or did you think you and Staff have magically became whole?

So, Madara, I'mma ask you a question.
You admit that you ever an immature kid not giving a shit about anything, only saying "Idc, I'm leaving anyways. Fire me"

So, you agree on that? And, hmm, you're going to continue being like that?
By the way, if you put a lenny in your reply post, I'mma give you a bloody sweet negative, so watch your words, and if you really wanna be back, give me your best shot.

If i continued saying that i wouldn't make a reinstatement.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29.06.2016, 06:57 (This post was last modified: 29.06.2016 07:04 by Nightmare.)
(29.06.2016 06:03)Madara_Uchiha Wrote:  If i continued saying that i wouldn't make a reinstatement.

Oh, okay then.
I might actually support you.

But you know, you gotta wait for more 'votes'

(29.06.2016 05:35)Daddy_DeaD Wrote:  Well you said your opinion vincent, We shall accept him or deny him by the votes, So most votes win, I don't care if they are negative nor positive but no more talking in MT and now only votes, Want to do something? all the staff must vote, Take it as this.

Oh, and no by the way.
Ultimately, it's the MT who decides whether to accept or not, and we will stick to that rule.
Right now, Dangerous is negative, you're positive, and me and Vincent are kinda neutral (positive only we see changes) Still need NaCl Bjergsen's reply.

And of course we will talk about it on MT Forum. We will do exactly what we always did. In all reinstatements.

"Bloodsucking brat."
"Better" he said.
29.06.2016, 07:06
Well no. that's the real corruption, You and vincent are one, And maybe you can go and beg for other managers to join your crew, but no I don't like the current situation and it must be changed, Because half of the MT is corrupted and only taking unfair decisions.
29.06.2016, 07:07
(29.06.2016 07:06)Daddy_DeaD Wrote:  Well no. that's the real corruption, You and vincent are one, And maybe you can go and beg for other managers to join your crew, but no I don't like the current situation and it must be changed, Because half of the MT is corrupted and only taking unfair decisions.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

[Image: MTI5MDAxNDMxNDMxNjk0MzQ2.gif]

[Image: 493ks.png]
29.06.2016, 07:25
(29.06.2016 07:06)Daddy_DeaD Wrote:  Well no. that's the real corruption, You and vincent are one, And maybe you can go and beg for other managers to join your crew, but no I don't like the current situation and it must be changed, Because half of the MT is corrupted and only taking unfair decisions.

Like it or not, we're what we are. The old MT. There's no 'crew' here. We are a team.
And we weren't corrupt when you were a Head Manager, but suddenly now our decisions are 'bad'.
And how do you define this 'corruption'? Just because you thought we are against you?
We take decisions based on Madara's past record. He was immature. Do you remember when you were agreeing on warning him? Or you decided to forget? If he shows he's changed, sure.

And please, cut to the chase with this corruption.

Sylarrii, this is a serious discussion. What do you think you're doing?

"Bloodsucking brat."
"Better" he said.