SECOND ZOMBIE SERVER IP : 77.220.180.162:7777

Donate Here

OUR DISCORD SERVER: HERE

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[DENIED] Bilal's Staff Reinstatement
29.06.2016, 07:26
RE: Bilal's Staff Reinstatement
Being told as corrupted said the one who actually made decisions himself and so called the Management Team tried to ask him why and why he shouldn't be doing it, helping him to go on the right road and not following the foot trace of the old "Staff Manager". And yet he went on everywhere, and where ever he goes, there's sarcasm.
Nice.
And by the way, that's the point of Management Team. If you don't accept it then do your own way but this team existed for quite a time now and it was made specifically for this point.

[Image: W8krmZSDxPIfm.gif]
[Image: qInlxAg.jpg]

CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29.06.2016, 07:34 (This post was last modified: 29.06.2016 07:45 by Daddy_DeaD.)
Of course, i will do on my own, do you think i will join you? haha nice try.

Edit: oh just memorized, Did anyone seen how teamed they are? they talk in WhatsApp and plane in WhatsApp, Look one replied and the next after, It's like go go reply i already replied, I bet you chatted with him on WhatsApp nightmare, gonna lie?
Find all posts by this user
29.06.2016, 07:48
I don't even have WhatsApp if you're asking.
And by the way, if you're going to do it your own way, then why are you even in the Management Team at all? It doesn't make sense.

[Image: W8krmZSDxPIfm.gif]
[Image: qInlxAg.jpg]

CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS
29.06.2016, 07:50
(29.06.2016 07:48)XVincentPawsX Wrote:  I don't even have WhatsApp if you're asking.
And by the way, if you're going to do it your own way, then why are you even in the Management Team at all? It doesn't make sense.

Skype exists too lol but idk anyway choose whatever you like to do Cool

[Image: giphy.gif]
29.06.2016, 07:58 (This post was last modified: 29.06.2016 07:58 by Bjergsen.)
ITT(In this thread): Neutral, explained enough by some replies before this one.

MFW YOU'RE NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE BUT STILL CHATTING SHIT

[Image: 57822c19e1ad1.png]
29.06.2016, 07:59
(29.06.2016 07:58)NaCl Bjergsen Wrote:  ITT(In this thread): Neutral, explained enough by some replies before this one.

Okay thanks Cool

29.06.2016, 08:29 (This post was last modified: 29.06.2016 08:40 by Daddy_DeaD.)
DeadlyAF has received a warning.

Edit: DeadlyAF is banned for re-posting.
29.06.2016, 08:53
Bilal, with all the votes, we're actually neutral now, but Staff like you, so, we can give you a chance.

Although, I think this reinstatement should be on pending for a couple of days so we see how you react IG and how active you are.

(A pending, not a denial ot course)

"You're much shorter than my mom."
"Brat," she said, surprised into a giggle.
"That's no way to talk to a vampire."
"Bloodsucking brat."
"Better" he said.
29.06.2016, 13:25
(29.06.2016 12:08)Hunky Wrote:  How can you consider that a resignment? I was IG at that time and you and DeaD were arguing because of your immature behavior, you didn't give a fuck about anything and you ended up being BANNED twice by the same DeaD and your rank got removed. After that you posted a departure thread, but you kept joining the server/forum daily still acting like a child.
So this rule comes in: "- individuals who have not been banned since their departure"; you once got forum banned because aswell you couldn't keep your mouth shut, I was there too. You knew you shouldn't even have posted in this section in the first place, why did you still do it?

In conclusion, even if you actually "resigned" you still got banned after your fake departure so your reinstatement should be automatically denied.

Wtf is wrong with you, the ban was retarded someone insulted me and i did it back and i was the one that got banned, and DeaD never banned me it was Dexter who banned me on forums for that shit

29.06.2016, 14:01 (This post was last modified: 29.06.2016 14:01 by Madara_Uchiha.)
Yea and look that reason, oh there was never one i got unbanned immediatly