MAIN ZOMBIE SERVER IP : 77.220.180.161:7777 Map: The Construction

SECOND ZOMBIE SERVER IP : 77.220.180.162:7777

Donate Here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[CLOSED] Dexter's Staff Reinstatement #3
28.06.2016, 22:35 (This post was last modified: 28.06.2016 22:49 by Dexter.)
Dexter's Staff Reinstatement #3
In-Game Name: [NN]Dexter_White
Timezone (GMT): GMT -3

How long ago did you resign from the staff team?: 6 months ago.

Have you ever been warned or banned in-game? since resigning from the staff team? If so, explain why: no.

Have you recently been forum warned or banned? If so, why (last 2 months): no

Do you understand that you can be removed from the admin team at anytime with or without notice Could you repeat that? Yes.

Have you ever been reported on the forums or in-game: no.

Why did you choose to resign from the staff team? (50 words min.): I had a lot of stuff in my school because I have a big exam this year, and then I told everybody inside the staff that I couldn't play anymore, also, the MT agreed in keeping my rank while I pass this time out, but yesterday DeaD removed it because he got angry with me about one thing.

Why do you wish to reinstate? (50 word min.): I saw that if I separate my time good and take care of the school and server's stuff i'll be in a right way, like playing 2 hours per day, isn't needed more than this to be active, and before you say something like ''are you joking? you are inactive why we should accept you?'', i'll prove my activivty like anyone else, if I don't, you can fire me for life.

Do you wish to be re-instated as an admin (please only include if you were previously an admin/mod on SAMPDM) Like promised, I can back as manager.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28.06.2016, 22:44 (This post was last modified: 28.06.2016 22:51 by [iCr]Mate.)
RE: Dexter's Staff Reinstatement #3
You are not that active,making fights,it's just a shit thing.I don't really want you back.You did so much shitty things.No from me.Sorry man.You're only 15 years old,which is not enough to be Manager for sure.Same as Angel was.No,no no.Actually,i don't have any problem with you.Still,no. -1
Find all posts by this user
28.06.2016, 22:46
-1 I don't like the applicant, Trouble maker, Bad English, Inactive as fuck, Pretty much useless everyone hates him, This thread must be denied and no manager is allowed to accept or deny it, I don't support the applicant and i give him -1 and a big shame, and even if Nightmare begged xaker to accept you, You will only start with Lvl 1 same as the rest of the admins,Good luck
28.06.2016, 22:56
Lmao.

The title alone '' #3 '' the third time he tries to reinstate. So basically he always goes in and out of the staff team not a person that you can trust keeps staying here.

And the last time you had your rank, you were one of the most inactive managers around here up until now pretty much. Never saw you ingame just on the forum causing trouble and hatred towards other players.

Your forum rank leads me to judge that you are still part of the beta server staff team ( as always ) and admin can't handle 2 servers it's the sad truth we live in. Not even I could.

Your age is 15 that's very young to be a manager with such a big responsibility, you still go to school which always sucks because next year you will be inactive again for your ''final exams'' the year after again.

I never saw you ingame at all since I came back 3-4 months ago. I know you will just say that you gonna be active from now on , but I can't trust such a statement judging by your past.

I tell this to anyone who writes a reinstatement, be active first,then write one. Because activity is the most important thing as a staff member.

Your english is also not the greatest we have seen here so far especially not for someone who was a manager around here.

You always cause trouble in between the staff team when you are around as DeaD said, you like to make other look bad so you look good compared to them, you try to be the perfect golden boy around here.

If you get accepted it would just show that it's a corrupt and biased decision in my personal opinion.

[Image: MTI5MDAxNDMxNDMxNjk0MzQ2.gif]

[Image: 493ks.png]
28.06.2016, 23:05 (This post was last modified: 28.06.2016 23:08 by Nightmare.)
(28.06.2016 22:56)Sylarrii Wrote:  you try to be the perfect golden boy around here.

I was with you, till this part, but you know what? F**k it.

Hey Dexter, if you're active, you have my support, but yeah as the rule says, you need to start from level 1 again. Confused

NOTE: It's a level 1. He's not going to eat you all.

"You're much shorter than my mom."
"Brat," she said, surprised into a giggle.
"That's no way to talk to a vampire."
"Bloodsucking brat."
"Better" he said.
28.06.2016, 23:09
(28.06.2016 23:05)Nightmare Wrote:  but yeah as the rule says, you need to start from level 1 again. Confused

Before that the rules says, You need to get positive votes as many as you can, Not many of negatives and only 1 support, Read the rules manager.
Having a 15 years old kid to the staff it pretty much problem.
28.06.2016, 23:11
-1 From me reason? Stated above by sylarri and DeaD.
28.06.2016, 23:12
(28.06.2016 23:09)Daddy_DeaD Wrote:  Before that the rules says, You need to get positive votes as many as you can, Not many of negatives and only 1 support, Read the rules manager.
Having a 15 years old kid to the staff it pretty much problem.

Did I accept him? I gave my opinion. Only that.

"You're much shorter than my mom."
"Brat," she said, surprised into a giggle.
"That's no way to talk to a vampire."
"Bloodsucking brat."
"Better" he said.
28.06.2016, 23:32 (This post was last modified: 28.06.2016 23:35 by Noble.)
Well, I don't support you for the following reasons:-

1- You are pretty much inactive in-game, and you know that the level of activity plays a big role when it comes to reinstate.

2- The way you punish, it doesn't make sense sometimes. You as a manger should already know how to give rule-breakers consequences that work.

3- And I totally agree with Sylarrii when he said "The third time he tries to reinstate"
& "He always goes in and out of the staff team". That shows how much of a bad person are you! Being undependable, doubtful and untrustworthy, so seriously bro? I think you ruined it.

EDIT : I don't hate you, so chill!

Not fully active(struggling) and from now on I'm using common sense a lot. I changed and let's say I'm not into spending 8h+ or so a day. On the other hand thanks god there's no ratio anymore because it used to allow hatred to spread across and/or among the players.
29.06.2016, 00:07 (This post was last modified: 29.06.2016 00:08 by Dexter.)
(28.06.2016 22:44)[iCr]Mate Wrote:  You did so much shitty things.No from me.Sorry man.You're only 15 years old,which is not enough to be Manager for sure.Same as Angel was.No,no no.Actually,i don't have any problem with you.Still,no. -1

Sorry, I was copying the GMT from my last application and I done copying the 15 years old too, sorry for my mistake, I have 16 years old and I didn't started any fight, it was DeaD.

(28.06.2016 22:46)Daddy_DeaD Wrote:  -1 I don't like the applicant, Trouble maker, Bad English, Inactive as fuck, Pretty much useless everyone hates him, This thread must be denied and no manager is allowed to accept or deny it, I don't support the applicant and i give him -1 and a big shame, and even if Nightmare begged xaker to accept you, You will only start with Lvl 1 same as the rest of the admins,Good luck

Trouble maker? say to me and to everyone here DeaD, what I did wrong? with a good explanation of course.
About my inactivity I already explained, i'll fix it, you can bet.
Everyone hates me? tell me the reason and why you are saying it.
You can't say ''this thread must be denied'', you are not the boss here.
I wasn't fired to receive lvl 1.

(28.06.2016 22:56)Sylarrii Wrote:  The title alone '' #3 '' the third time he tries to reinstate. So basically he always goes in and out of the staff team not a person that you can trust keeps staying here.

You don't even know the reasons that I left before.

(28.06.2016 22:56)Sylarrii Wrote:  And the last time you had your rank, you were one of the most inactive managers around here up until now pretty much. Never saw you ingame just on the forum causing trouble and hatred towards other players.

What kind of problem I created?
Also, I received a warning for inactivity if you don't remmember.

(28.06.2016 22:56)Sylarrii Wrote:  Your forum rank leads me to judge that you are still part of the beta server staff team ( as always ) and admin can't handle 2 servers it's the sad truth we live in. Not even I could.

After DeaD gives me the orange color by himself, I couldn't send PMs, so Nightmare gave me that rank so I could communicate with him.

(28.06.2016 22:56)Sylarrii Wrote:  Your age is 15 that's very young to be a manager with such a big responsibility, you still go to school which always sucks because next year you will be inactive again for your ''final exams'' the year after again.

I've 16 years old, I made a mistake, you can't say ''you will', you don't know about me and you don't know if I will be active or no.

The funny part is that DeaD is blaming me for nonsense reasons:
English: I had this same English when you supported me to get the manager rank, also you said that I was a copy of you, you don't remmember?
My age: same.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user