MAIN ZOMBIE SERVER IP : 77.220.180.161:7777 Map: The Construction

SECOND ZOMBIE SERVER IP : 77.220.180.162:7777

Donate Here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[CLOSED] Dexter's Staff Reinstatement #3
29.06.2016, 00:24
RE: Dexter's Staff Reinstatement #3
You are inactive i've never saw you in-game since i became a staff in this Community before some months ago also i don't think you are responsible enough to handle a Manager rank especially with your age

Sorry to say this but my vote is Negative

I might change my vote if you put more effort and be more active
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29.06.2016, 00:26
(29.06.2016 00:24)Neoumouse Wrote:  You are inactive i've never saw you in-game since i became a staff in this Community before some months ago also i don't think you are responsible enough to handle a Manager rank especially with your age

Sorry to say this but my vote is Negative

I might change my vote if you put more effort and be more active

I'm 16 years old man, and yes i'll prove you my activity, you can bet it.

[Image: giphy.gif]
29.06.2016, 02:21
Finally one good and honest reply, thanks Hunky, for understand me, you and Nightmare, you said EVERYTHING.
I appreciate your vote and i'll answer your questions. Finally good ones.
When I announced my inactivity in MT, if you don't know, wasn't only me, Bjergsen and Souhail did the same, but Bjerg after some months, just asked his rank back in MT saying that he could play again, and he received, for this reason I think that is unfair I receive like more time to prove something if he received it just asking, I can promise you guys my activity, you just need to trust me.
And yes, when I receive it back, i'll back with a trial lvl 1 rank for a while. By the way Vincent received the lvl 3 automatically, but anyway, I can wait some more time if needed.

29.06.2016, 02:40
Theres a big difference between a kid having a trial and a MANAGER rank. If he's 16 don't mind the previous comments he wrote 15 first which is really young barely over the limit.

And that rule that he doesn't get his rank back instantly, as you said vincent and many others did receive their old ranks back immediatly,judging by his comment that's what even he himself thought would happen if he gets accepted.

So for someone like me of course I don't like it if we get another inactive manager in the MT who in his past posted shit against multiple people inside the staff team and used his rank to be inactive.

Also DeaD's english is better than Dexter's idk what rock you have been living under Hunky but even a blind fish could point that out. That doesn't mean his english sucks, it just means it isn't the best if you are handling a high position in our staff team such as the manager rank. That also occures to many other people inside the staff team, who as DeaD likes to point it out got ''rip english'' ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

It's a HUGE difference if this is his first,second,third or even fourth reinstatement, the more you got the more shit happend around you in the past. He LEFT the community twice. Who can guarentee us that, if he gets his rank back he won't quit again ? And I know every admin could leave at any second but someone who did it twice in the past IS MORE LIKELY to do it yet again. That's math for you.

That rule which says that only managers are able to reply here never got followed, and when a manager himself tells me to write my opinion on a current applicant of course me as the great admin that I am, reply to the thread. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hunky

[Image: MTI5MDAxNDMxNDMxNjk0MzQ2.gif]

[Image: 493ks.png]
Find all posts by this user
29.06.2016, 02:55
(29.06.2016 02:40)Sylarrii Wrote:  So for someone like me of course I don't like it if we get another inactive manager in the MT who in his past posted shit against multiple people inside the staff team and used his rank to be inactive.

Can you say to all of us which staff I said shits against while I was a manager? and quote some examples.
And i won't repeat again the reason why I was inactive and what happened before.

(29.06.2016 02:40)Sylarrii Wrote:  Also DeaD's english is better than Dexter's idk what rock you have been living under Hunky but even a blind fish could point that out. That doesn't mean his english sucks, it just means it isn't the best if you are handling a high position in our staff team such as the manager rank. That also occures to many other people inside the staff team, who as DeaD likes to point it out got ''rip english'' ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

If i'm not wrong DeaD is american, so, how you can compare my English that I learn just playing from one native English? also, why we are discussing about this?
I'll repeat what lol_noob said one time, the English it is to communicate, of course if you have a 1/10 English you won't be able to dialog, but since you are talking with me right now seems like you understand me sylarrii, also, the two owners of this community already showed that they have a regular English, you'll complain about this?

(29.06.2016 02:40)Sylarrii Wrote:  It's a HUGE difference if this is his first,second,third or even fourth reinstatement, the more you got the more shit happend around you in the past. He LEFT the community twice. Who can guarentee us that, if he gets his rank back he won't quit again ? And I know every admin could leave at any second but someone who did it twice in the past IS MORE LIKELY to do it yet again. That's math for you.

You see one staff leaving like if we were losing money or resources, when I leave, other guy took my place, why this is wrong?
The reasons why i left were good reasons, I mean, aiming my real life.

29.06.2016, 03:25
Fellow, you are 16 years old still studying and shortly you will go inactive over and over again because of exams young boi, Second negative.
I see you got many negative votes, That's not good for an applicant, But no problem you are still young, You will learn by the time son.
29.06.2016, 03:31
(29.06.2016 03:25)Daddy_DeaD Wrote:  Fellow, you are 16 years old still studying and shortly you will go inactive over and over again because of exams young boi, Second negative.
I see you got many negative votes, That's not good for an applicant, But no problem you are still young, You will learn by the time son.

You promoted me to lvl 3 when I had 15 years old, now you are complaining about my age?
You don't have the right to say that I'll be inactive, if i'm making a reinstatement and promising that i'll improve this, I will. And I can control my schedules, like playing some hours per day, I don't need to pass the whole day playing, if this is what you want.

And about these negative votes, you know very well why I received it, and you'll pay for this, everybody knows now, my son. Probably you'll be fired for this, wait until tomorrow.

29.06.2016, 03:41 (This post was last modified: 29.06.2016 03:42 by .SwaLoX..)
Nah, not now, not any soon, but in the future. - Doge Quote
Reason stated above as syla and daddy said in the page 1

And please guys, Just Criticize and GIVE your vote here about the applicant and it will be done....
Show your leadership to trial also moderator, if you guys want fight each others, it's not the right place, Jesus...
PLEASE STOP THIS ANNOYING THING just vote and done! Omg

[Image: L3GfUaG.jpg?1]

Sometimes I Just Wanna Dissapear For A Long Time And Wanna See Who Miss Me

29.06.2016, 04:16 (This post was last modified: 29.06.2016 04:17 by Sylarrii.)
(29.06.2016 03:31)Dexter Wrote:  And about these negative votes, you know very well why I received it, and you'll pay for this, everybody knows now, my son. Probably you'll be fired for this, wait until tomorrow.

Facepalm you don't threat a manager to be fired in your reinstatement, and why did you call him son, you are the 16year old here.

Spoiler :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WSe9ugpXIw

Everyone who voted negative just for your inactivity has a good point hunky and me said it very well, I said this in multiple clan,staff applications and reinstatements before but now I do a special line for very dumb people so even they will get it, this is not implying that anyone mentioned in this reinstatement is dumb, but for people who are this will be some great help.

You = Inactive , You = no write reinstatement ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

[Image: MTI5MDAxNDMxNDMxNjk0MzQ2.gif]

[Image: 493ks.png]
29.06.2016, 05:49
(29.06.2016 03:41)JunRy- Wrote:  And please guys, Just Criticize and GIVE your vote here about the applicant and it will be done....

Faithful now he has 8 Negative, And 1 Support, Still expecting the same from others replies.