OUR DISCORD SERVER: HERE

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
[ACCEPTED] Dexter's Reinstatement
12.07.2016, 02:28
Dexter's Reinstatement
In-Game Name: [V]Dexter[DaRK]
Timezone (GMT): GMT -3

How long ago did you resign from the staff team?: 6 months ago.

Have you ever been warned or banned in-game? since resigning from the staff team? If so, explain why: No.

Have you recently been forum warned or banned? If so, why (last 2 months): No.

Do you understand that you can be removed from the admin team at anytime with or without notice Could you repeat that? Yes.

Have you ever been reported on the forums or in-game: No.

Why did you choose to resign from the staff team? (50 words min.): Well, repeating, I had a lot of school issues to take care at the beginning of this year, so I tought that I couldn't play anymore, so I told to the whole MT this case, but they agreed in keeping my rank in forum until this time, for this reason I had the purple color all this time, but as you all know, after DeaD being mad with me for all that shit, he removed it even without saying to the whole MT before, I mean, in the middle of all that shit.

Why do you wish to reinstate? (50 word min.): I really tought that I couldn't play anymore, because of my school, but I saw that if I control all my time, studying and playing, I can make it work, also, I really liked the new staff team, since has been a long time that I left, new guys that helped me a lot with shits and shits, i'm really thankful with them.

Do you wish to be re-instated as an admin (please only include if you were previously an admin/mod on SAMPDM) I want to back as my last rank, manager, but, I know that i'll need to pass some time as trial, even if this is unfair, since Bjergsen just ASKED his manager rank back and Vincent received his rank instantly, but yeah, I can wait some more time as trial mod.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12.07.2016, 03:27
RE: Dexter's Reinstatement
I am pretty sure you are back fully active again (at least in my gmt) so i support you good luck.

[Image: tumblr_ofddatySCd1vgcdt7o1_500.gif]
12.07.2016, 07:03 (This post was last modified: 12.07.2016 08:12 by Sagala.)
you can really back to the staff team, but same like the others as "Trial"
don't compare you with vincent, vincent do a excellent job than you that's why he got his manager rank instantly...
if you are really active like the past like before you got manager rank,
i fully support you but not with manager rank...
Good luck... Smile

[Image: L3GfUaG.jpg?1]

Such A Serious Person

Find all posts by this user
12.07.2016, 09:40
(12.07.2016 07:03)Exstacy Wrote:  you can really back to the staff team, but same like the others as "Trial"
don't compare you with vincent, vincent do a excellent job than you that's why he got his manager rank instantly...
Good luck... Smile

Same here.

[Image: ZbNtOz0.png]
12.07.2016, 13:17
Dear Dexter i'm glad to see your reinstatment in the section, But What about your exams? and how many hours you will be able to play in each week i know we have a different timezone but just a question.

[dF].SnapPy.
[Image: 40UxKSy.png]
[Image: 0nXjwG4.png?1]
12.07.2016, 13:29
That is really depending, Amino.
Also he has been joining the server very recently and regularly nowadays, especially in my timezone when it's like 2 o'clock in the morning of his timezone. So yeah, reckon.

[Image: W8krmZSDxPIfm.gif]
[Image: qInlxAg.jpg]

CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS
12.07.2016, 15:24
(12.07.2016 07:03)Exstacy Wrote:  you can really back to the staff team, but same like the others as "Trial"
Good luck... Smile

Firstly, thanks for your vote and being honest with me.
Well, you are right, Vincent did more than me as manager, but doesn't means that I did NOTHING as one, I don't know if you were inactive or something, but, when i received my LA rank and the first months with lvl 3, I was fully active like i am now, I helped a lot in game and in forum, but right after february I started the inactivity, also i received my first warning for this, and then the MT made that deal with me.
And Bjergsen did the same as me and noone said anything against, i'm not trying to blame him but, he just asked his rank, why me even making a reinstatement thread I can't receive this privilege?
The whole MT agreed with me as manager, and I'm still the same Dexter and more active, so, doesn't makes sense.

(12.07.2016 13:17)Aminou_Killer Wrote:  Dear Dexter i'm glad to see your reinstatment in the section, But What about your exams? and how many hours you will be able to play in each week i know we have a different timezone but just a question.

Thanks for your vote, well, since I had the idea of separate my studies and gameplay, I can play some hours per day, but, you know, i'm a human, so i don't need to pass like 10 hours playing in a day to prove my activity, this is crazy, anyway, good point Amino.

12.07.2016, 15:50
Glad to see you back.
Initially we were little worried about you activity. But you prove yourself and earned my vote with your patience.

[Image: x7Eg1r4.png]
13.07.2016, 19:12
dex, you really deserve ur rank back after all bad things that happen to u, + ur active again, mature and ur patience is awesome.
My support bro Smile

[Image: b95gy1v.gif]
13.07.2016, 22:09
Thanks a lot guys, I won't let you all disappointed, if I receive this rank back i'll make anything possible to win my ''reputation'' back again, and gain the confidence from everybody, not only from some guys.

Btw, what ToXi commented with me in game is true, this is all DeaD's fault, he removed my rank without even asking me if I could be active again, like how Bjergsen did.

Anyway, thanks for your support guys.