MAIN ZOMBIE SERVER IP : 77.220.180.161:7777

SECOND ZOMBIE SERVER IP : 77.220.180.162:7777

Donate Here

OUR DISCORD SERVER: HERE

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[DENIED] Snooze
31.07.2016, 04:09 (This post was last modified: 02.08.2016 18:32 by Snooze.)
Snooze
In-Game Name: Snooze
Timezone (GMT): -8

How long ago did you resign from the staff team?: Can't remember exactly when but it's been a while.

Have you ever been warned or banned in-game? since resigning from the staff team? If so, explain why: No

Have you recently been forum warned or banned? If so, why (last 2 months): No

Do you understand that you can be removed from the admin team at anytime with or without notice Could you repeat that? Yes

Have you ever been reported on the forums or in-game: No

Why did you choose to resign from the staff team? (50 words min.): Its not that I chose to leave, I was kicked off for being inactive. Why was I inactive, because I no longer had a computer nor Internet access and because I had a different job back then so I was working most the time so I didn't bother to get a computer. Now everything has change. I have more time and got myself a computer and everything I need. I believe I was a good admin back then and some people thought so too so if I get accepted, that'd be cool if not it's all good.

Why do you wish to reinstate? (50 word min.): I love this community and I loved helping out. I made couple of friends on here, nice folks. I loved thevery management team back then and I see that there's new folks now so I wish to helped them out again and meet them. Activity plays a big role in this position and that's something you don't have to worry about. Unlike alot of pass couple admits who come and go, or some weren't active, I plan on staying a while and helping out the best I can. And how my timezone is different from alot of you guys, I can be on times you guys can't however I will also be on when you guys are around. Since the server got restarted, I won't be playing for points but rather moderate the game. This makes me pay more attention to keeping the game hackerfree or look out for rulebreakers. Anyways, hope yall accept me back as I won't be a disappointment to yall.

Do you wish to be re-instated as an admin (please only include if you were previously an admin/mod on SAMPDM) I believe I was level 2
Find all posts by this user
31.07.2016, 04:23
RE: Snooze
Hi there, this is Vincent Big Grin I betcha remember me.
It's been a while since we last seen each other, but hey, did you resign or did you get fire? Because I don't seem to remember reading your resignation thread anywhere.
Also, welcome back!

[Image: W8krmZSDxPIfm.gif]
[Image: qInlxAg.jpg]

CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
31.07.2016, 04:30
Ofcouse I remember you VincentSmile
Well I was taken off for inactive. I Didn't play no more because I had no computer
31.07.2016, 07:40
If you're active, you're welcome to be back Cool

"You're much shorter than my mom."
"Brat," she said, surprised into a giggle.
"That's no way to talk to a vampire."
"Bloodsucking brat."
"Better" he said.
31.07.2016, 07:48
Fix the word limit please.

[Image: ZbNtOz0.png]
31.07.2016, 08:34
Great staff member back in the day, quite the silent one but still great. Welcome back.
I 100% support you but we need to check your activity first as Nightmare said.
Also, fix the word limit as Nino said.

MFW YOU'RE NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE BUT STILL CHATTING SHIT

[Image: 57822c19e1ad1.png]
31.07.2016, 09:12
Such an unfortunate but as far as I can remember, I think you were fired.
But yet I can't find any promotions/demotions threads specified the problem which I can't be assure so myself.
Well yeah, we all know how you do here and once again, if you are able to be accepted to the position then surely you'd do a great job around here.
Also fix your words limit.

[Image: W8krmZSDxPIfm.gif]
[Image: qInlxAg.jpg]

CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS
31.07.2016, 12:38
If I do get accept, I'll do my best like always.
31.07.2016, 15:06
(31.07.2016 12:38)Snooze Wrote:  If I do get accept, I'll do my best like always.

Firstly you should be active and second fix the word limit.

[Image: 4iTCQTB.png]
[Image: QZm6PbO.png]
31.07.2016, 16:51
i remember this poor sool :v hope you remember me we had fun together anyway welcome back and like vincent bangy if you are active again you are surely welcome Wink

[V]Souhail has achieved a 305 killstreak! (+610 XP)
[Image: tumblr_o6tdlmIT361v9w90ho1_400.png]