Hello guys Smile,

In-Game Name:
[JMPR]Gunter.

brazilian.

Timezone (GMT):
GMT-3.

How long ago did you resign from the staff team?:
2 years.

Have you ever been warned or banned in-game? since resigning from the staff team? If so, explain why:
Yes , Tempban for ''Abuse Demon'' (idk)

Have you recently been forum warned or banned? If so, why (last 2 months):
No.

Do you understand that you can be removed from the admin team at anytime with or without notice Could you repeat that?
Yes.

Have you ever been reported on the forums or in-game:
No.

Why did you choose to resign from the staff team? (50 words min.):
It wasn't the right time for me to be an admin (the school) as everything was collapsing on me and i wasn't able to handle it all together back then. Now everything is settled down i hope i can get back and be able to help.

Why do you wish to reinstate? (50 word min.):
I'd love to get that feeling of helping people back and being able to assist everyone on the server.
Recently i just got back to SA:MP. I am really excited to be back and i would love to be back in the team.
I have a lot of free time now in ''summer'' and generally i can modify my sleep pattern on the needs of the team to cover certain time zones.

Thanks for Reading.

[Image: pnVwvw5pj]
Find all posts by this user
13.08.2016, 19:45
RE: Gunter Reinstatement Application
skii good to have you back long time no see :3
you have been active recently but got banned a pair of times. Confused
anyways neutral for now good luck.

PD: he is this guy : http://sampdm.net/showthread.php?tid=1443
also he resigned he didn't got fired : http://sampdm.net/showthread.php?tid=1814

[Image: tumblr_ofddatySCd1vgcdt7o1_500.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13.08.2016, 20:06
Maybe you were a good guy but you are very inactive, I can't give you my support :/ neutral for now
13.08.2016, 21:40
Sorry guys, I didn't know the new rules Sad , but thank you very much. Smile

13.08.2016, 21:51 (This post was last modified: 13.08.2016 21:52 by Dexter.)
As I can see, you are a REALLY old player, according with your profile, you joined in july of 2014 and left in the next month, has passed 2 years, the game changed a lot until this time(I guess), you don't even know some simple rules like spawn camping and demon abuse, so, my suggestion is:
You should be denied and then you can take more time to adapt yourself with the server, after that you can make a reinstatement or even a mod application(which is the best choice in my opinion).

[Image: giphy.gif]
13.08.2016, 22:18
(13.08.2016 21:51)Dexter Wrote:  As I can see, you are a REALLY old player, according with your profile, you joined in july of 2014 and left in the next month, has passed 2 years, the game changed a lot until this time(I guess), you don't even know some simple rules like spawn camping and demon abuse, so, my suggestion is:
You should be denied and then you can take more time to adapt yourself with the server, after that you can make a reinstatement or even a mod application(which is the best choice in my opinion).

I respect your suggestion, Thanks Smile

14.08.2016, 07:53
The server has been restarted and that should mean that old staff members can not reinstate. Besides, you aren't even active.

[Image: DP9Jn0x.png]
15.08.2016, 17:09
Firstly i wanna say hello gunter i'm reus nice to meet you, i don't know you because you are old here acording with profile, you joined in july of 2014 am im here since december 2015, i don't know much about you, but i think you are friendly and mature as you are 19.. my vote will be neutral.. i wanna see your activity these days and i can change my vote Tongue good luck Smile

[Image: 4iTCQTB.png]
[Image: QZm6PbO.png]
16.08.2016, 00:06
(15.08.2016 17:09)Marco_Reus Wrote:  Firstly i wanna say hello gunter i'm reus nice to meet you, i don't know you because you are old here acording with profile, you joined in july of 2014 am im here since december 2015, i don't know much about you, but i think you are friendly and mature as you are 19.. my vote will be neutral.. i wanna see your activity these days and i can change my vote Tongue good luck Smile

Thanks, Reus Big Grin

16.08.2016, 06:30
(14.08.2016 07:53)DogeBeWithYou Wrote:  The server has been restarted and that should mean that old staff members can not reinstate. Besides, you aren't even active.
Unfortunately but this is true and there were reinstatements that we denied for the same reason, therefore your reinstatement shall not be accepted.
I'm sorry for this but you could always make a Moderator Application when it's opened! Better luck next time.
Sincerely.

[Image: W8krmZSDxPIfm.gif]
[Image: qInlxAg.jpg]

CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS