Donate Here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Gang Colors
22.08.2016, 00:05
Gang Colors
Suggestion for In game or Forum: In Game
Why this Should be Added: It would be cool if Gangs had different colors
for example : Vampire : Red xd Desert force : Yellow etc ...
All gang members have the same colors ...
My opinion is that there should be something that makes you different than the other gang's members
Find all posts by this user
22.08.2016, 02:28
RE: Gang Colors
+1 nice idea

[dF].SnapPy.
[Image: 40UxKSy.png]
[Image: 0nXjwG4.png?1]
22.08.2016, 02:48 (This post was last modified: 22.08.2016 02:49 by Obama.)
This idea was already suggested, but the people say " this isn't a gang server, is a ZA server "

And they got reason, is very stupid, for example, a VIP player member of [V] Use /skin with a human skin, but nobody know if he are human or zombie, cuz he had a red color

-1 .

and the different of gangs like [dF] and [V] is ...

Spoiler :

IS THE DAMN TAG

[dF]TheNewsMan
[V]TheNewsMan

If you can't see the difference, you are blind, lol.

Sorry if i was so "rude", lol.

Machine of sensuality
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22.08.2016, 03:11 (This post was last modified: 22.08.2016 03:13 by Danya_Laims.)
(22.08.2016 02:48)TheNewsMan Wrote:  This idea was already suggested, but the people say " this isn't a gang server, is a ZA server "

And they got reason, is very stupid, for example, a VIP player member of [V] Use /skin with a human skin, but nobody know if he are human or zombie, cuz he had a red color

-1 .

Spoiler :

IS THE DAMN TAG

[dF]TheNewsMan
[V]TheNewsMan

Quote:This idea was already suggested, but the people say " this isn't a gang server, is a ZA server "
Yeah,it was. Honestly but i didn't get you...really..Why wouldn't add command for leaders /gang color [red,blue,green and other colors] it'd wouldn't be bad idea...i think.
22.08.2016, 03:36 (This post was last modified: 22.08.2016 04:23 by [dF]Scorp1on.)
Lemme tell you something very important that might help you later in life it's very immature to call someone's suggestion idea stupid it wasn't really necessary I'm saying this peacefully no kind of hostility was intended anyways back to the main subject, do you really think people would complain about gangs having colors , and " the people say this isn't a gang server"
Adding colors will add more taste to the game
All players are 1 color c'mon man it would be awesome if colors were added and
If this wasn't the point you were trynna make then please inform me
22.08.2016, 06:08
Good men +1

[Image: r39Q4At.png]
22.08.2016, 19:10 (This post was last modified: 22.08.2016 19:15 by Obama.)
(22.08.2016 03:11)Danya_Laims Wrote:  
(22.08.2016 02:48)TheNewsMan Wrote:  This idea was already suggested, but the people say " this isn't a gang server, is a ZA server "

-1 .

Spoiler :

IS THE DAMN TAG

[dF]TheNewsMan
[V]TheNewsMan

Quote:This idea was already suggested, but the people say " this isn't a gang server, is a ZA server "
Yeah,it was. Honestly but i didn't get you...really..Why wouldn't add command for leaders /gang color [red,blue,green and other colors] it'd wouldn't be bad idea...i think.

Well, For example;

The clan [V] had a red tag, and you see a member of [V] With assasin class ( and the red tag ) and that guy kill you, Why and how? Is a hacker? No, Just a VIP who use the assasin skin and his red tag who want confuse the people.

If you can't understand me, is simply, this suggestion can confuse the people, Thats all.

(22.08.2016 03:36)Scorp1on Wrote:  Lemme tell you something very important that might help you later in life it's very immature to call someone's suggestion idea stupid it wasn't really necessary I'm saying this peacefully no kind of hostility was intended anyways back to the main subject, do you really think people would complain about gangs having colors , and " the people say this isn't a gang server"
Adding colors will add more taste to the game
All players are 1 color c'mon man it would be awesome if colors were added and
If this wasn't the point you were trynna make then please inform me

Well, i already told you that, " Sorry if i was so mad "

btw, is my mind, not you, every guy think different.

Machine of sensuality
22.08.2016, 21:50
SUPPORT +1

[Image: puqepkGZzcp3O.gif]
23.08.2016, 22:53

-1 .

Spoiler :

IS THE DAMN TAG

[dF]TheNewsMan
[V]TheNewsMan

Agree with him

[Image: i6ArOOg.jpg]
23.08.2016, 23:21
No, very bad idea.