MAIN ZOMBIE SERVER IP : 77.220.180.161:7777

SECOND ZOMBIE SERVER IP : 77.220.180.162:7777

Donate Here

OUR DISCORD SERVER: HERE

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[ACCEPTED] BlueEyes's Moderator Application
22.08.2016, 14:55 (This post was last modified: 23.08.2016 04:43 by BlueEyes.)
BlueEyes's Moderator Application
- In-Game Name: [DF]BlueEyes
- Timezone (GMT): GMT+7
- Which server(s) do you play on: Zombie Apocalypse BETA
- Rate your activity (1-10): 7/10
- Rate your English (1-10): 8/10
- How long have you been a part of the Community: 1 month i think
- List of the previous names you have used: BlueEyes
- Have you ever been banned before? If so, explain why: Banned by Mistake (WH)
- Tell us a little bit about yourself (100 words min.):
Hi. My full name is Nguyễn Lê Anh Tài. I am 15 years old. I am studying at a high school in my city. I am good at Math,Biology,etc..., i have an understandable English skill but i am not good at Literature. I love to help my parents doing chores, read books, listen to music, watch television and playing computer, especially SAMP. I like to see players enjoying their game. I don't really appreciate who disrespect others or who always insult,racism or do profanity. I usually communicate with many foreigners so that i can improve my English skills. I was chosen to be a contender to compete at National English Competition and i am 2nd. I am generous, mature, patient person and i am the guy who always earn experiences after i doing anything wrong. Well that's all about me. Thank you !
- Why do you want to become an administrator? (100 words min.):
Well, as you know, everyday in server, i see many hackers doing their bad things to destroy the peace in the server. I always votekick them but after that they come again. I feel i am so useless when i cannot do anything. I usually help newbies many things in server. I use /report immediately when i detect a hacker. All players need a nice and good time to play in the server without hackers and cheaters who interrupt the game and force us to quit and leave with anger. If i become a moderator, i will make sure the server will be alright and there aren't any hackers or cheaters, i want to have a fair game between players and players.
- Why should you be picked above all other applicants? (100 words min.):
I think because i am a manager in Second Server so that i can understand administrative commands. I have a good English skills, mature, honest person. I am pretty active in server until when someone call me to catch hackers in Second Server. I always respect all players although they don't respect me. I always follow the rules. I help many players when they don't know about server. I am mature, generous, I always earn experiences when i got mistake. Because i am a part of staff team in Second Server, I am sure you will ask me about the time i spend between both of server. Well i have more free time now, I have devided my time to play balancedly between Second Server and First Server. In conclusion, I will try my best to make the server better, more famous and more players.
- Are you an admin on (any) other server(s): Manager in Zombie Apocalypse Beta
- Are you aware of the dark side of being a staff member: yes, I am
Stats Screenshot (/stats):
Spoiler :
[Image: jH2QvPn.png]

Thank you for spending time reading my application

The Blue Power Of Justice Has Just AWAKEN
[Image: wXjiFWW.png]
[Image: OQD5Z2M.jpg]
[/align]
Find all posts by this user
22.08.2016, 15:04
RE: BlueEyes's Moderator Application
Before I'm able to vote, please fix your format. You haven't filled the question correctly, for example,
Tell us a little bit about yourself (100 words min): (You've wrote 67 words for this)

Shoot for the moon,
Even if you miss you'll land among the stars
Where you will be forced to drift aimlessly farther into the empty abyss of space
Until you die into death's cold embrace

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22.08.2016, 17:19
Good stats, Friendly, And have great experience from the 2nd server, #SUPPORT and Good luck

[dF].SnapPy.
[Image: 40UxKSy.png]
[Image: 0nXjwG4.png?1]
22.08.2016, 22:07
Why you are applying for moderator here if you are manager in the second server?
You can't be a staff member in both servers since it's really hard to keep the good activity.

[Image: giphy.gif]
22.08.2016, 22:40
(22.08.2016 22:07)Dexter Wrote:  Why you are applying for moderator here if you are manager in the second server?
You can't be a staff member in both servers since it's really hard to keep the good activity.

What? Again? You did the same thing with me remember. It was really unfair, just because you are inactive you say that's it's impossible to be active in both? Yea, sure... Lol man Blue is very active don't say anything before replying.
22.08.2016, 22:46
(22.08.2016 22:40)NinoSatra Wrote:  What? Again? You did the same thing with me remember. It was really unfair, just because you are inactive you say that's it's impossible to be active in both? Yea, sure... Lol man Blue is very active don't say anything before replying.

''You did the same thing with me'', it wasn't only me, the WHOLE MT agreed that you should resign from the second server to be a staff here, which is a true, I'm not inactive and I don't need to be inactive to notice that being a staff member in both servers it's really hard, it takes a lot of your time, but if he thinks that he can be active in both, then he should prove it, i'm just trying to help his real life.

And when I said that this guy is inactive? where did you get it? try to interpret better the others replies, it's part of your job.

22.08.2016, 22:59
(22.08.2016 22:46)Dexter Wrote:  ''You did the same thing with me'', it wasn't only me, the WHOLE MT agreed that you should resign from the second server to be a staff here, which is a true, I'm not inactive and I don't need to be inactive to notice that being a staff member in both servers it's really hard, it takes a lot of your time, but if he thinks that he can be active in both, then he should prove it, i'm just trying to help his real life.

And when I said that this guy is inactive? where did you get it? try to interpret better the others replies, it's part of your job.

Yea maybe but it was your idea. Trust me don't do that again. Blue is a very good manager, we need him. And what about you? You were manager in both right? So I don't see the logic. About his activity he already proved it, he's active in both, he's able to be moderator on the main. That's why I support him.
22.08.2016, 23:06
(22.08.2016 22:59)NinoSatra Wrote:  Yea maybe but it was your idea. Trust me don't do that again. Blue is a very good manager, we need him. And what about you? You were manager in both right? So I don't see the logic. About his activity he already proved it, he's active in both, he's able to be moderator on the main. That's why I support him.

No, it wasn't my idea, everybody noticed it because it was obvious.
More one time i'm not judging any Blue's qualities, I don't know why you are saying this, am I saying that he's inactive or bad manager? no, if he agrees that he needs to be active in both servers, also, active in both forums, since he's a manager so he should take care of second server's forum too, with appeals and complaints, he can't let it just to Matheo.
And I left my rank in the second server when I noticed that I couldn't play in both, you can check my departure thread.

22.08.2016, 23:15
(22.08.2016 23:06)Dexter Wrote:  No, it wasn't my idea, everybody noticed it because it was obvious.
More one time i'm not judging any Blue's qualities, I don't know why you are saying this, am I saying that he's inactive or bad manager? no, if he agrees that he needs to be active in both servers, also, active in both forums, since he's a manager so he should take care of second server's forum too, with appeals and complaints, he can't let it just to Matheo.
And I left my rank in the second server when I noticed that I couldn't play in both, you can check my departure thread.

He's able to do that, I have many things to say but it's not a fight club here. I'm just totally disagree about that. (My opinion)
23.08.2016, 00:13
Good and pro player and mature enough for this rank
+my support

[Image: 0XYDwZF.jpg]

Beerus Got rekt by vegeta ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)