MAIN ZOMBIE SERVER IP : 77.220.180.161:7777 Map: The Construction

SECOND ZOMBIE SERVER IP : 77.220.180.162:7777

Donate Here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[ACCEPTED] BlueEyes's Moderator Application
29.08.2016, 14:12
RE: BlueEyes's Moderator Application
(29.08.2016 13:09)Vincent Wrote:  Being a Manager on the second server would already have a lot of work, now you're becoming the Forum Moderator there soon as far as I concern. So that is like ton of work neglecting how much time you have, that is just over the limit in our opinions.
Therefore I highly suggest you should re-think about this. I won't change my vote of positive, but this is going to be some harsh stuff.
Maybe, you have an option is to resign the second server, which I doubted it might be the only way, but why should you, you're a great guy there and that is where your career started, don't let this little "Moderation" position ditch your whole past. Think twice.

Thank you for that. Yeah, i realize that i shouldn't leave all to behind. I shouldn't let all my work become useless. I should think again and withdraw my resigned thread. Thank you for helping realize the truth. You can close this app.

The Blue Power Of Justice Has Just AWAKEN
[Image: wXjiFWW.png]
[Image: OQD5Z2M.jpg]
[/align]
Find all posts by this user
30.08.2016, 15:55
(29.08.2016 14:12)§BlueEyes§ Wrote:  Thank you for that. Yeah, i realize that i shouldn't leave all to behind. I shouldn't let all my work become useless. I should think again and withdraw my resigned thread. Thank you for helping realize the truth. You can close this app.

Closed on Request

[Image: x7Eg1r4.png]
02.09.2016, 17:20
Re-Opened on request...

06.09.2016, 05:47 (This post was last modified: 06.09.2016 05:49 by Dangerous.)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: logo.jpg]
After analyzing your application and other staff replies. We are happy to inform that your
application is ACCEPTED for Trail Moderator position.

You have successfully pass the first phase of process. Please complete following steps to
finalize it.

• Contact any Level3+ staff member In-Game for rank.
  • PM Xaker for your forum rank.

Now onward you are abide by law of SAMPDM Staff.

Quote:You cant disclose any secret of Staff and its process.
You cant abuse/mis-behave with any player/staff.
You have to give priority to staff work over you game play...etc

Regards
Management Team
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------