MAIN ZOMBIE SERVER IP : 77.220.180.161:7777 Map: The Construction

SECOND ZOMBIE SERVER IP : 77.220.180.162:7777

Donate Here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Staff Report: Reporting [Dangerous] for [Abusing commands]
04.09.2016, 09:13 (This post was last modified: 04.09.2016 10:01 by nikola12.)
Staff Report: Reporting [Dangerous] for [Abusing commands]
I. Details
Reported Staff Member: [Dangerous]
Date of Report: 4.9.2016
Approximate Time of Incident(s): 11.00 [AM/PM]

II. Reason for report Abusing commands
Report Reason: [He banned me for insulting, which is not true, i wasnt insuting anyone.It not about to unban me since its temp ban its about him being quiet, while i was asking him why he banned me. So i want a clear explenation why he banned me or was this abusing? Banning me 5 hours is for heavy insults, can you show me please dangerous?]

III. Evidence (Screenshots/Videos/Chatlogs) http://sampdm.net/banlist.php
check ban list
I dont want this report to end in a fight.
Maybe this is a dumb report, but i want to know.

[Image: hAA3F3856]
Find all posts by this user
04.09.2016, 10:25
RE: Staff Report: Reporting [Dangerous] for [Abusing commands]
First thing you should know. If you are banned in game. You cant join IRC to communicate with IG players. That is another abuse. If you want explanation, you can PM on forum. I positively give you explanation.
Posting complain just for Explanation is not appropriate practice.
BTW: I am VIP in game i can read those VIP chats.
Just try to remember what you said to- Taxa. I think that will explain you all. If you failed to remember i will share SS later on.

[Image: tumblr_inline_mybnchrp0x1s352g0.gif]
PROTEST AGAINST
SELFISH & IDLE Staff
04.09.2016, 10:54 (This post was last modified: 04.09.2016 11:01 by nikola12.)
(04.09.2016 10:25)Dangerous Wrote:  First thing you should know. If you are banned in game. You cant join IRC to communicate with IG players. That is another abuse. If you want explanation, you can PM on forum. I positively give you explanation.
Posting complain just for Explanation is not appropriate practice.
BTW: I am VIP in game i can read those VIP chats.
Just try to remember what you said to- Taxa. I think that will explain you all. If you failed to remember i will share SS later on.

thanks for responding, but i insult-joke with taxa everytime, it wasnt anything seroius, if it was taxa would have reported me, he can confirm it. Taxa

How much time i have to tell that i love to joke with you guys, if you say that i go to far i will stop, but you banned me like 5 hours lol, this was a misunderstanding, and sorry for posting complaint, i didnt know where to post this..
Anyways, you should ask him before you banned me... you can close this if its solved...
And sorry for joining irc, i didnt know about that rule...

04.09.2016, 14:39
As admin we never punish the player over light jokes. Thats normal, we never take action over those things until other person do report. Bcz this also way to release stress.
But i never allow heavy words. I never wait for other side to do report.

If you like to insult each other use /pm. Dont use public domain that much simple.

PROTEST AGAINST
SELFISH & IDLE Staff
04.09.2016, 15:23
I agree with Dangerous, the VIP chat shouldn't be taken as a free place, I mean, even if there's just a part of the server talking, still a public chat, if you want a real free place to talk and insult each other as a joke, then you can use private messages, some players can see two second server's admins like Taxa and nikola12 insulting each other as a serious thing, like unprofessional, even if you laugh proving that it was a joke.
I know that this is annoying but you guys can arrest your pleasures of insulting each other for yourselves, you don't need to share it.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04.09.2016, 16:02
(04.09.2016 15:23)Dexter Wrote:  I agree with Dangerous, the VIP chat shouldn't be taken as a free place, I mean, even if there's just a part of the server talking, still a public chat, if you want a real free place to talk and insult each other as a joke, then you can use private messages, some players can see two second server's admins like Taxa and nikola12 insulting each other as a serious thing, like unprofessional, even if you laugh proving that it was a joke.
I know that this is annoying but you guys can arrest your pleasures of insulting each other for yourselves, you don't need to share it.

Im sorry but i just got 18, im not an adult like you, i dont get this game serious, as it isnt real life, maybe you take this game too serious, but im not a person like that, after i get a job i will leave gaming, i have a huge life that is waiting for me, i wont waste time on games.
Please lock this thread.

04.09.2016, 16:13 (This post was last modified: 04.09.2016 16:14 by Dexter.)
(04.09.2016 16:02)nikola12 Wrote:  Im sorry but i just got 18, im not an adult like you, i dont get this game serious, as it isnt real life, maybe you take this game too serious, but im not a person like that, after i get a job i will leave gaming, i have a huge life that is waiting for me, i wont waste time on games.
Please lock this thread.

Where I said that i'm a adult? you get mad with something that I said or what?
And I never said that you should take this game serious, I said that some players can interpret wrong, even if this is a place to have fun, you don't need to share your pleasure of insulting your friend as a joke, like two kids, you can do it in private next time, also from a admin like you.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04.09.2016, 16:42
(04.09.2016 16:13)Dexter Wrote:  
(04.09.2016 16:02)nikola12 Wrote:  Im sorry but i just got 18, im not an adult like you, i dont get this game serious, as it isnt real life, maybe you take this game too serious, but im not a person like that, after i get a job i will leave gaming, i have a huge life that is waiting for me, i wont waste time on games.
Please lock this thread.

Where I said that i'm a adult? you get mad with something that I said or what?
And I never said that you should take this game serious, I said that some players can interpret wrong, even if this is a place to have fun, you don't need to share your pleasure of insulting your friend as a joke, like two kids, you can do it in private next time, also from a admin like you.

im not mad, and i dont want to fight, sorry.

07.09.2016, 12:32
nikola12 anything else you want to say?
Please conclude your words. So further action can be taken.

PROTEST AGAINST
SELFISH & IDLE Staff
07.09.2016, 17:33
as i sad, this was dumb, maybe it was not fair, but fighting will just make it worse, close this please, no action should be taken please.

Thread Closed