MAIN ZOMBIE SERVER IP : 77.220.180.161:7777

SECOND ZOMBIE SERVER IP : 77.220.180.162:7777

Donate Here

OUR DISCORD SERVER: HERE

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[ACCEPTED] [Yak]_DxRkoFu_[SS]'s Staff Reinstatement.
05.09.2016, 18:15
[Yak]_DxRkoFu_[SS]'s Staff Reinstatement.
In-Game Name: [Yak]_DxRkoFu_[SS]
Timezone (GMT): GMT -5.

How long ago did you resign from the staff team?: Since 3 months ago.

Have you ever been warned or banned in-game? since resigning from the staff team? If so, explain why: No.

Have you recently been forum warned or banned? If so, why (last 2 months): No, I wasn't so active in forum.

Do you understand that you can be removed from the admin team at anytime with or without notice Could you repeat that? Yes.

Have you ever been reported on the forums or in-game: Forums no, in game I don't know.

Why did you choose to resign from the staff team? (50 words min.): I would have to choose to resign my Admin position on the Server because I could not have time to play much like my old times, I started to have problems in my real life and I had to take time to affront it, so I had to resign to my Admin rank in our server.
Other reason is my computer was broken and I was without computer, I've bought a new one.

Why do you wish to reinstate? (50 word min.): I've joined in the server in these days and I could see in my Time Zone there are not much Admins/Moderators to take care the Server agaisn't the rulebreakers, when I join in the server I don't see (sometimes) any Admin online and the server are out of control, the players, specially the Spanish players, needs other hand to help them, and I want to help again.

Do you wish to be re-instated as an admin (please only include if you were previously an admin/mod on SAMPDM) Yes, I was Administrator level 2, I'll try to have my old rank as soon as possible.
Find all posts by this user
05.09.2016, 18:27
RE: [Yak]_DxRkoFu_[SS]'s Staff Reinstatement.
Well, you are active only since yesterday Confused. Improve your activity and your english, and be more sociable. I'll stay negative for now. Show me that you are able to improve yourself on these points and then I'll change my vote.

[Image: ZbNtOz0.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07.09.2016, 16:30
As i can see you are very active. I catch you daily in game.
And at the moment we need active admin/moderators.
You have green signal from me.

[Image: x7Eg1r4.png]
07.09.2016, 18:05 (This post was last modified: 07.09.2016 18:06 by Mohammed.)
You are experienced and Nobody can deny that you was a good administrator, also your activity is fine Positive vote from me.

[dF].SnapPy.
[Image: 40UxKSy.png]
[Image: 0nXjwG4.png?1]
08.09.2016, 09:42 (This post was last modified: 08.09.2016 09:46 by Vincent.)
Definitely looking forward to increase the Staff Team's activity with you coming back! KOFU Big Grin.
Update: Wait a minute, you resigned before the reset and I'm not sure do we accept admins who resigned before the server reset?
Nightmare
Dangerous
But from my point of view, you could be an exception for your job.

[Image: W8krmZSDxPIfm.gif]
[Image: qInlxAg.jpg]

CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS CATS
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08.09.2016, 14:39
Hired

[Image: x7Eg1r4.png]