MAIN ZOMBIE SERVER IP : 77.220.180.161:7777

SECOND ZOMBIE SERVER IP : 77.220.180.162:7777

Donate Here

OUR DISCORD SERVER: HERE

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ceedie - Staff Reinstatement
08.09.2016, 08:02 (This post was last modified: 08.09.2016 08:16 by Ceedie.)
Ceedie - Staff Reinstatement
In-Game Name:
Ceedie

Philippines

Timezone (GMT):
GMT +8

How long ago did you resign from the staff team?:
7 Months

Have you ever been warned or banned in-game? since resigning from the staff team? If so, explain why:
Yes , When i resign from the staff team 4 months ago , I joined to another ZA server which is they calling it fake when DeaD notice that i play on that fake server He banned me here for playing on that server which is i become part of the Staff team server of the other ZA server i played so i thought that i have no chance of getting unbanned But When the server reset to zero , I was so happy that i can play back at the server again!

Have you recently been forum warned or banned? If so, why (last 2 months):
No

Do you understand that you can be removed from the admin team at anytime with or without notice Could you repeat that?
Yes

Have you ever been reported on the forums or in-game:
Yes

Why did you choose to resign from the staff team? (50 words min.):
I resign at the staff team because i dont have enough time to play at the server and i lost interest of playing computer or playing samp because its almost my EXAM in that day last 4 months which is i was semi active so i resign from the staff as admin of the server , but when the summer hits i had my inspirations back to play at samp so after that i reinstate and then resign again because of family problems in real life and got banned at the server because i played in another community that they call fake server , i regret everything that i have done before so, I myself will fulfill my duties again and to become loyal member of the server!

Why do you wish to reinstate? (50 word min.):
I would like to become an Moderator again at the server, It's time we got rid of hackers. It's time this server got to the top because I truly believe we can do it. This server is fantastic and will stay fantastic and that's if we remove every hacker that tried to ruin game play for others. I have experience here as an enforcer of the rules. It is not my first time playing on this server or being a moderator here. I understand the rules quite well as any other moderator would and I am aware of the punishments for each consequence of the rule is. I can enforce the ones who speak English what to understand. I put my job ahead of my fun. Yeah..sounds kind of harsh but if I would get a report of a simple "Team Attack" I would respond right away no matter the situation I am in with my gaming. I am a respectable person if you show respect to me, otherwise I will revert what is blown at my direction back at you. That is all.

Do you wish to be re-instated as an admin (please only include if you were previously an admin/mod on SAMPDM) Yes , i was Administrator Level 2 before when i resign from the staff team , I have to work hard to get my rank back!

[Image: Untitled-1.png]
[Image: Untitled-2.pngge.png]
Proudly Serving ZombieLand Since 2014
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11.09.2016, 18:08
RE: Ceedie - Staff Reinstatement
Wew,hello ceedie! Firstly i have a question you were fired or resigned, if resigned were is yellow color?
Idk about your activity because i'm not active, you are friendly but i'm neutral for now. Good lucky!

[Image: 4iTCQTB.png]
[Image: QZm6PbO.png]
11.09.2016, 18:09
Same question here, if resigned by your own, +1 from me

[Image: EcAwSow.png]

(。◕‿‿◕。)

My Maps' Icons: ===> http://i.imgur.com/8y8vRzx.jpg <===
Find all posts by this user
11.09.2016, 18:23
You were fired for inactivity.

11.09.2016, 23:37 (This post was last modified: 12.09.2016 00:05 by Ceedie.)
(11.09.2016 18:23)NinoSatra Wrote:  You were fired for inactivity.

BTW about that fired / removed from the staff , I told nightmare that i didnt inactive in that day , i was semi active and left a note at nightmare about my resignation Via Forum PMs , you can ask him about my resignation!

(11.09.2016 18:08)Reus Wrote:  Wew,hello ceedie! Firstly i have a question you were fired or resigned, if resigned were is yellow color?
Idk about your activity because i'm not active, you are friendly but i'm neutral for now. Good lucky!

First of all i got the yellow color before but dead banned me so i lost the yellow color and turn back to normal usergroup!

16.09.2016, 12:55
Well you was fired.. what yellow color?
Thread said that and MT not me. You were fired

[Image: 4iTCQTB.png]
[Image: QZm6PbO.png]
16.09.2016, 13:28 (This post was last modified: 16.09.2016 13:30 by Ceedie.)
If this things is going down that means i have to go back to zero as i do before
well im gonna accept it whatever happen to this applications and im going to respect
everything and the thread you were talking about and thats all!
-

Best Regards!