Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[DENIED] Clan Applications
09.09.2016, 08:58
Clan Applications
Clan Owner:P3a_0P
Clan Co-Owners:Rito (rank 6)
Clan Name And Tag: [SOU] Special Operations Unit
Clan Currently Members/Aspirants to join:Rito,[SOU]houndom,[SOU]frankl3l_,[SS]Asukita
Sub Forums that you want in your clan sectionAccepted Applications-Denied Applications-Archive
Stats of the Leaders
Forum Accounts of all the owners P3a_0P
Find all posts by this user
10.09.2016, 01:34
RE: Clan Applications
Wait, This is a f*cking joke, This guy isn't owner of SOU, This guy get demoted for steal XP from the gang pot, i will take a long talk with Rito about this, I Mean, How you can do this? You had any problem in your brain or what?

I'm 100% sure, that you do this without any permission of the gang owner ( Rito )

ffs, i can't understand why Rito give that rank to people as you.

Vincent, Nightmare, Dangerous or Xaker, If you can confirm this and close it.

Machine of sensuality
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10.09.2016, 03:35
(10.09.2016 01:34)TheNewsMan Wrote:  Wait, This is a f*cking joke, This guy isn't owner of SOU, This guy get demoted for steal XP from the gang pot, i will take a long talk with Rito about this, I Mean, How you can do this? You had any problem in your brain or what?

I'm 100% sure, that you do this without any permission of the gang owner ( Rito )

Hey clan does not have certain requirements that calls for the creation of Slasher subforum

[Image: r39Q4At.png]
10.09.2016, 15:00 (This post was last modified: 10.09.2016 15:00 by Obama.)
(10.09.2016 03:35)NEKO00 Wrote:  
(10.09.2016 01:34)TheNewsMan Wrote:  Wait, This is a f*cking joke, This guy isn't owner of SOU, This guy get demoted for steal XP from the gang pot, i will take a long talk with Rito about this, I Mean, How you can do this? You had any problem in your brain or what?

Hey clan does not have certain requirements that calls for the creation of Slasher subforum

You read my reply?

As i say,This guy isn't owner of SOU, He CAN'T make a Clan Application, cuz he isn't the owner, the only guy who can do a Clan Application for SOU is Rito, cuz he is the only owner.

For that point this thread will be closed, cuz he CAN'T do this, so, the requirements don't care on this post, cuz this isn't a Clan Application Official, cuz he isn't the owner.

You Understand?.

Read, Read, And read, Learn to read.

Machine of sensuality
10.09.2016, 15:04
(10.09.2016 15:00)TheNewsMan Wrote:  

You read my reply?

As i say,This guy isn't owner of SOU, He CAN'T make a Clan Application, cuz he isn't the owner, the only guy who can do a Clan Application for SOU is Rito, cuz he is the only owner.

For that point this thread will be closed, cuz he CAN'T do this, so, the requirements don't care on this post, cuz this isn't a Clan Application Official, cuz he isn't the owner.

You Understand?.

And?

10.09.2016, 15:09
(10.09.2016 15:04)NEKO00 Wrote:  

You read my reply?

You Understand?.

And?

You had any problem in your brain too?, Oh, Wait, You need use the translator, k, Take your time,

My point is

Your Reply is stupid, Cuz this thread is like a joke, This isn't a Clan Application cuz this guy isn't owner and he can't make this, The only guy who can make this is Rito ( The gang owner ) so, if this is a joke thread the requirements don't care.

And stop trying be as " I'm Vincent Jr ", "I'm serius like him" cuz you never will get manager rank, maybe on 2 - 3 years, when you learn some english and get "Mature".

Well, Nothing more to say, I Don't want reply more here, cuz i don't wanna do Spam.

Machine of sensuality
10.09.2016, 15:15
(10.09.2016 15:09)TheNewsMan Wrote:  
(10.09.2016 15:04)NEKO00 Wrote:  

You read my reply?

You Understand?.

And?

You had any problem in your brain too?, Oh, Wait, You need use the translator, k, Take your time,

My point is

Your Reply is stupid, Cuz this thread is like a joke, This isn't a Clan Application cuz this guy isn't owner and he can't make this, The only guy who can make this is Rito ( The gang owner ) so, if this is a joke thread the requirements don't care.

And stop trying be as " I'm Vincent Jr ", "I'm serius like him" cuz you never will get manager rank, maybe on 2 - 3 years, when you learn some english and get "Mature".

Well, Nothing more to say, I Don't want reply more here, cuz i don't wanna do Spam.

And?

10.09.2016, 16:37 (This post was last modified: 10.09.2016 21:12 by Focu89..)
Well, this post is a big joke i will never accept a rulebreaker like you , you need 800k. So NO! No! And No!

[Image: 9CC.gif]
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
18.09.2016, 07:39
Why are you still playing here? Could you suicide yourself? Nobody wants you here, please, leave from this community.

[Image: 1GcT4Qm.png]
20.09.2016, 01:30
We need gang owner comment here to verify the application...

[Image: x7Eg1r4.png]
Thread Closed