MAIN ZOMBIE SERVER IP : 77.220.180.161:7777 Map: The Construction

SECOND ZOMBIE SERVER IP : 77.220.180.162:7777

Donate Here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[ACCEPTED] Eduardof's moderator application.
10.10.2016, 23:06 (This post was last modified: 14.10.2016 12:36 by Eduardof.)
Eduardof's moderator application.
- In-Game Name:
[SS]Eduardof

Venezuela

- Timezone (GMT):
-04:00

- Which server(s) do you play on:
Only the first server

- Rate your activity (1-10):

- Rate your English (1-10):

- How long have you been a part of the Community:
Since 2015

- List of the previous names you have used:
Eduardof - [dF]Eduardof - [SS]Eduardof

- Have you ever been banned before? If so, explain why:
NO

- What timezone you are active?(Time Zones are mentioned below):
I'm active in this time zone GMT -0 TO GMT -5
I can be active since 6 AM to 12PM Also 10 PM TO 1 AM

- Tell us a little bit about yourself (100 words min.):
Well,I'm a boy peaceful, I like to joke and have fun with my friends, and I enjoy much this server, i enjoyed it the first time , Me and this game have some weird kind of chemistry , I'm always playing soccer online with my friends,I still remember the days that me and my friends would play for hours and wouldn't get tired, and i wanted to thank to xaker for create this server cuz it's truly awesome and I think that everyone should be given a chance to see how they perform and no one should be judged, thanks

- Why do you want to become an administrator? (100 words min.):
Because I want to make the server be better than the other servers ZA, I want to make the server keep the players they have, and that many other players to come play here,making it better and more fun, and to do that we must lower amount of rule breakers and all those who mean harm to this server. That is not an easy task but I consider that it is possible if right players are selected,Lastly but not the least, I’m trustworthy enough for this position. and I will try to do my best to be a good admin

- Why should you be picked above all other applicants? (100 words min.):
because I'm very active on the server, in my timezone there are less admins that are active or online for more 4 hours which makes it ideal for hackers to go online and screw up other people's games. During my Moderator duties, I aim to stay mature and act as a good role model for the other players, I also feel like I can do a lot more in game by helping people.I understand that this method does work I feel I could do a lot more in game with a Moderator status. Helping people who don't know the rules

- Are you an admin on (any) other server(s):
Yes, you can send me a message if you want to know where I am admin

- Are you aware of the dark side of being a staff member:
Yes, I will try to do my best to be a good admin.

Stats Screenshot (/stats):
[Image: fsdf.png]imag
Find all posts by this user
10.10.2016, 23:12 (This post was last modified: 11.10.2016 00:43 by Slasher.)
RE: Eduardof's moderator application.
update and follow the word limit.

[Image: l0Ex01nPsT4dIe6Mo.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11.10.2016, 00:21
(10.10.2016 23:12)Slasher Wrote:  update and follow the work limit.

Updated.
11.10.2016, 00:49
Goodpoints:
Your activity level is good and always cooperate with us not only in game but also in forums which shows that you care about the server i apreciate that , Your acknowledge in english is good since we can understand you , but you got some grammar mistakes but we are humans after all so we all do mistakes , you are matured but sometimes you lack maturity(read it fully in bad points) i think with more experience you can handle the position.

Badpoints: sometimes you take the jokes too far and looks like you are inmature try to fix that and you are all good.

My vote will be support , good luck.

[Image: l0Ex01nPsT4dIe6Mo.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11.10.2016, 01:12
(11.10.2016 00:49)Slasher Wrote:  Goodpoints:
Your activity level is good and always cooperate with us not only in game but also in forums which shows that you care about the server i apreciate that , Your acknowledge in english is good since we can understand you , but you got some grammar mistakes but we are humans after all so we all do mistakes , you are matured but sometimes you lack maturity(read it fully in bad points) i think with more experience you can handle the position.

Badpoints: sometimes you take the jokes too far and looks like you are inmature try to fix that and you are all good.

My vote will be support , good luck.
Thanks slasher I will try to change my behavior, I really appreciate your vote.
11.10.2016, 02:27
You need to mention timezone in which u r active.
You cant skip it with some words.
Fix app or it will b denied..

11.10.2016, 02:44
(11.10.2016 02:27)Dangerous Wrote:  You need to mention timezone in which u r active.
You cant skip it with some words.
Fix app or it will b denied..

Done, thanks for your reply here I appreciate it
14.10.2016, 03:32
I'm going to start judging your level of activity, you're very active, I took a time to check you, and your level of activity is good to be moderator here, you help us in-game agaisn't the rulebreakers and I think you are ready for this rank.
14.10.2016, 10:23 (This post was last modified: 14.10.2016 10:27 by BlacKitten.)
In 0- to -5 GMT timezone we need only two moderators I have given my first vote to kira and my second vote will be given to you, You are mature and friendly and active, You deserve my support.

[dF].SnapPy.
[Image: 40UxKSy.png]
[Image: 0nXjwG4.png?1]
14.10.2016, 11:44
Big Grin RE: Eduardof's moderator application.
(14.10.2016 03:32)DxRkoFu. Wrote:  I'm going to start judging your level of activity, you're very active, I took a time to check you, and your level of activity is good to be moderator here, you help us in-game agaisn't the rulebreakers and I think you are ready for this rank.

(14.10.2016 10:23)Aminou_Killer Wrote:  In 0- to -5 GMT timezone we need only two moderators I have given my first vote to kira and my second vote will be given to you, You are mature and friendly and active, You deserve my support.

Thanks Kofu and Amino I really appreciate your vote.