MAIN ZOMBIE SERVER IP : 77.220.180.161:7777 Map: The Construction

SECOND ZOMBIE SERVER IP : 77.220.180.162:7777

Donate Here

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
[ACCEPTED] [OOC].Kira.'s Moderator Application.
11.10.2016, 01:14 (This post was last modified: 11.10.2016 03:39 by .Kira..)
[OOC].Kira.'s Moderator Application.
- In-Game Name: [OOC].Kira.
- Timezone (GMT): UTC -5
- Which server(s) do you play on: Main server.
- Rate your activity (1-10): 8.5/10
- Rate your English (1-10): 7/10
- How long have you been a part of the Community: 1 year ago.
- List of the previous names you have used: [TL]Andres[YT],[TL]KillerPro[LC],[TL].UncleSam. , .Kira. and [OOC].Kira.
- Have you ever been banned before? If so, explain why: Yes,i've been,but...was a mistake:The server was bugged,all names was in green colour (like a zombie),i was using VIP human (with skin 181) and Dexter thought that i was using Armour hack.Look it:
- What timezone you are active?(Time Zones are mentioned below): I'm active in:
GMT -0 to GMT -5
i'm very active on the server,on the weekends i can play 6-7 hrs.
- Tell us a little bit about yourself (100 words min.): My name is Andres,currently i'm living in Colombia (South America) with my family (My parents,brother and cousin),they are so amazing,and i love them.I think that i´m very smart,now i have so much friends on the server,i´m friendly,with my friends,parents,and another people, I like to play video games,i don't like make enemies,I like to make new friends,I like to watch movies, especially action,funny and terror,I like to help people,cuz i'm a good person,i´m 16 years old,i love the cats and dogs,currently my life is amazig,I'm always positive,i love the hotdogs,pizza and cookies.My hobbies are,to make videos,study,play with my friends,sleep,and to draw.
I 'm so shy and I don't associate much with others people,i love the music (electro dance,dubstep...),cookies(again Tongue),too i'm generous and so funny.
I'm peaceful,patient and a mature boy.
I like the soccer and basketball,my favourite colour is dark,my friends are amazing,i can learn of them somethings.
My favourite video game is GTA (SAMP),cuz i can enjoy playing it.
- Why do you want to become an administrator? (100 words min.):Because i love the server,and i like to play in ZA,i want to stop the hackers and rulerbreakers,i will help the players and anothers admins,my english skills isn't the best but is understandable and i can help the server and players,sometimes any hackers join on the server and the admins are not online and the players do not know what to do and the hackers will destroy the sever if the players don´t know that do,btw i will be online to stop the hackers,rulerbreakers,bad players,and i will check behavior of the players,the server needs admins to stop hackers,sometimes the server have not admins online and alot hackers join to try destroy it,my objetive is to stop this players,and defend the server.
The server will be the best,but only if some admins are hired.
- Why should you be picked above all other applicants? (100 words min.): Because as i said,i will help the people on the server and forum,and i will be the best to help the server,i am punctual,and i hope will be accepted to help the server ,I've never been rude to anyone,i am active 4-5 hours per day,when i see any hacker,rulerbreaker or any player insulting i report him,i am patient and mature, I try to help admins reporting to these players,and if i will be admin,i will defend the server of these players,i will help to players needing help,and will be good with another admins and players.My english isn't the best,but i'll try to improve it,and of course... the server need active admins.
- Are you an admin on (any) other server(s): No.
- Are you aware of the dark side of being a staff member: Yes.
Stats Screenshot (/stats):

[Image: 0fDXyz8.png]

[Image: tumblr_n637qbZhUn1sa3w6eo3_500.gif]

Assassin
Find all posts by this user
11.10.2016, 17:04
RE: [OOC].Kira.'s Moderator Application.
You are Mature and friendly and active, You deserve my support.

[dF].SnapPy.
[Image: 40UxKSy.png]
[Image: 0nXjwG4.png?1]
11.10.2016, 18:34
(11.10.2016 17:04)Aminou_Killer Wrote:  You are Mature and friendly and active, You deserve my support.

Thanks friend Smile

Assassin
14.10.2016, 03:36
You have a great level of activity here, I always see you when I join to play in server, and we need active members in the staff team, you have a clean record in the server, you're mature and nobody can deny that, you have a good qualities to get this rank here.

I support you to be a moderator.
14.10.2016, 06:09
(14.10.2016 03:36)DxRkoFu. Wrote:  You have a great level of activity here, I always see you when I join to play in server, and we need active members in the staff team, you have a clean record in the server, you're mature and nobody can deny that, you have a good qualities to get this rank here.

I support you to be a moderator.

Thanks for your support friend Smile

Assassin
14.10.2016, 15:23
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: logo.jpg]
After discussion between Managment members and consideration of staff replies. We are happy to inform that your
application is ACCEPTED for Trail Moderator position.

You have successfully pass the first phase of process. Please complete following steps to
finalize it.

• Contact any Level3+ staff member In-Game for IG rank.
  • PM Xaker for your forum rank.

Now onward you are abide by law of SAMPDM Staff.
Quote:You cant disclose any secret of Staff and its process.
You cant abuse/mis-behave with any player/staff.
You have to give priority to staff work over you game play...etc

Regards
Management Team
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------