SECOND ZOMBIE SERVER IP : 77.220.180.162:7777

Donate Here

OUR DISCORD SERVER: HERE

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
[ACCEPTED] Moderator aplication:[dF]idkyou
30.10.2016, 19:53
RE: Moderator aplication:[dF]idkyou
Quote:Here's what idkyou posted in the Inactivity thread. I've seen him ingame (main sv) couple of times.
Spoiler :
[Image: uVx04Qd.png]
Quote:every time i wanna join beta server i find only 1-2 player in it,i cant play with only 2 players it's boring

You know how he said that there are only like 2 players, sometimes when I'm online and he's online(main server) there are like at least 5-6 players online. He says that he will be inactive because of school but he's actually active on the main server. I think that because I've seen him many times ingame plus he also said this: Rate your activity (1-10):7 (school)
Anyway I'm not trying to get his application denied, I just wanted to tell you about this.
I got this information from a second server manager, how are we supposed to believe in you or any statement or promise you make when you lie to the 2nd server management about your activity, supposedly reducing your activity there because of school but you are seen on main server with a regular activity when your duty is really on the 2nd server because you are not an admin on 1st yet.
But, I get your point about the playercount, yeah, it may be boring with 1-2 players, I understand it.
The thing is, why the lies? You could actually have resigned from your 2nd server duty if you found it boring to be honest and started to focus on the main server when you don't have to worry about your duty in the 2nd server.

MFW YOU'RE NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE BUT STILL CHATTING SHIT

[Image: 57822c19e1ad1.png]
Find all posts by this user
30.10.2016, 20:04 (This post was last modified: 30.10.2016 20:13 by idkyou.)
(30.10.2016 19:53)NaCl Bjergsen Wrote:  
Quote:Here's what idkyou posted in the Inactivity thread. I've seen him ingame (main sv) couple of times.
Spoiler :
Quote:every time i wanna join beta server i find only 1-2 player in it,i cant play with only 2 players it's boring

You know how he said that there are only like 2 players, sometimes when I'm online and he's online(main server) there are like at least 5-6 players online. He says that he will be inactive because of school but he's actually active on the main server. I think that because I've seen him many times ingame plus he also said this: Rate your activity (1-10):7 (school)
Anyway I'm not trying to get his application denied, I just wanted to tell you about this.
I got this information from a second server manager, how are we supposed to believe in you or any statement or promise you make when you lie to the 2nd server management about your activity, supposedly reducing your activity there because of school but you are seen on main server with a regular activity when your duty is really on the 2nd server because you are not an admin on 1st yet.
But, I get your point about the playercount, yeah, it may be boring with 1-2 players, I understand it.
The thing is, why the lies? You could actually have resigned from your 2nd server duty if you found it boring to be honest and started to focus on the main server when you don't have to worry about your duty in the 2nd server.
well,i am not lying we must understand each other,i write my activity when i was gave school and my exam started to fast i did not expect that i make an inactivity thread cuz school and i make in my clan too,i am not resigned from second server for a reason,i dont wanna leave matheo and he always supporting me all what i know and alot of things learned from him,i asked him if i resign he said no i am a good admin,and if you go in server and find only 1-2 players playing what would you do? /q ofc,and i join 1st server cuz in my timezobe beta server modt of times empty and i am intersting of 1st server now and i liked it i still have 2-3 exam and i will finish one month and 15 day my activity will be 8 to 10 in both servers,

Some tomes when i dont make thread i inform matheo about it

And i have to get a permission from matheo cuz i promise him to not resign and stay with him and help him,my duty in 2nd server is fine but i swear in the last 3-4 days in my timezone were 0 players
And avout i promise i never lie of promise i said,cuz i hate this kind of people,well i am taking care of my duty in 2nd server and i can do it here cuz i am not manager that need much of time to take care,i can make a schedule of my time to play,i never gonna disapoint anyone of you,i promised matheo that and i did not dis apoint him
Thx for reading this

[Image: 332owpd.jpg]
[Image: tXvnAIF.png]
30.10.2016, 20:18
(30.10.2016 20:04)idkyou Wrote:  
(30.10.2016 19:53)NaCl Bjergsen Wrote:  
Spoiler :

well,i am not lying we must understand each other,i write my activity when i was gave school and my exam started to fast i did not expect that i make an inactivity thread cuz school and i make in my clan too,i am not resigned from second server for a reason,i dont wanna leave matheo and he always supporting me all what i know and alot of things learned from him,i asked him if i resign he said no i am a good admin,and if you go in server and find only 1-2 players playing what would you do? /q ofc,and i join 1st server cuz in my timezobe beta server modt of times empty and i am intersting of 1st server now and i liked it i still have 2-3 exam and i will finish one month and 15 day my activity will be 8 to 10 in both servers,

Some tomes when i dont make thread i inform matheo about it

And i have to get a permission from matheo cuz i promise him to not resign and stay with him and help him,my duty in 2nd server is fine but i swear in the last 3-4 days in my timezone were 0 players
And avout i promise i never lie of promise i said,cuz i hate this kind of people,well i am taking care of my duty in 2nd server and i can do it here cuz i am not manager that need much of time to take care,i can make a schedule of my time to play,i never gonna disapoint anyone of you,i promised matheo that and i did not dis apoint him
Thx for reading this
Fair enough, this is exactly what I wanted to see, you've changed my mind. Seems you'll handle the moderator position without problems. If you are good with time distribution between the main server and the second server there shouldn't be any problem, because it seems you're capable of doing so.

30.10.2016, 20:26 (This post was last modified: 30.10.2016 20:36 by idkyou.)
I wont dispoint you,i will try hard

[Image: 332owpd.jpg]
[Image: tXvnAIF.png]
30.10.2016, 21:04 (This post was last modified: 30.10.2016 21:05 by Bjergsen.)
Know what? I'll give you the chance.

After reading through your application and taking the time to evaluate you, we have decided that you will be GIVEN the chance to show your techniques and expertise as a Trial Moderator.
Don't dissapoint us and use this chance wisely.

Yours truly,
SAMPDM Management Team.