MAIN ZOMBIE SERVER IP : 77.220.180.161:7777

SECOND ZOMBIE SERVER IP : 77.220.180.162:7777

Donate Here

OUR DISCORD SERVER: HERE

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[CLOSED] reporting staff member Rubin
31.10.2016, 18:01 (This post was last modified: 31.10.2016 22:00 by ToXi.)
reporting staff member Rubin
I. Details
Reported Staff Member: [Staff member's name]Rubin_Kelsun
Date of Report: DD-MM-YY 28/10/2016
Approximate Time of Incident(s): HR.MM [AM/PM] Not sure when i got banned

II. Reason for report well he banned me and he wasn't sure (he got wrong proofs) and he asked dangerous banned me without seeing the proofs and you guys wasted my 3 days waiting his proofs
and i really don't want him to get demoted as soon as its the manager wrong because he didn't see the proofs from the new moderator
so i ask you guys for a fast decision and ofc a refund

Report Reason: [Summary of what the staff member has done wrong] explained above

III. Evidence (Screenshots/Videos/Chatlogs)http://sampdm.net/showthread.php?tid=9704214
Find all posts by this user
31.10.2016, 18:10
RE: reporting staff member Rubin
When rubin asked to Dangerous if he can ban you, he did it and it's normal. That's how the admin system works. No need to make a report just because you are angry.

[Image: ZbNtOz0.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
31.10.2016, 18:12
i am angry Big Grin hahahahah
well i am mad only for the time i wasted that i could get 10k score in those 2 bonus xp refudn and i done this for a refund not for reporting rubin and for unfortunately that dangerous resigned now he can't reply here so i wanna the refund and nino Big Grin thanks for standing with me bro
31.10.2016, 18:19
Yeah I understand you, but we will not refund you for this reason...

[Image: ZbNtOz0.png]
31.10.2016, 18:21
Are you kidding us with this thread?
"so i ask you guys for a fast decision and ofc a refund"
What refund do you want? you was banned, you don't lost xp when you are banned, you mean in this wekeend when you was banned you can be reached 20k xp and you want that xp? HAHAHA NO!
You are that guy who is using mod_sa aka sobeit, you should be banned from server permanent .

http://imgur.com/a/mIDLD --> Here is a proofs when he said, that mod_sa is there since his last ban, that means he don't deleted his hacks, so why he is unbanned?

[Image: 4iTCQTB.png]
[Image: QZm6PbO.png]
31.10.2016, 22:00
There wasn't any valid proof to keep him banned, Mod_sa folder remain after you unistall s0beit.

About the report, Rubin did nothing wrong, he thought that you was hacking, he come back after some time of no-playing, and maybe he forget somethings of the administrative part, it was a mistake, not the big deal.
Not to mention you are not going to be refunded for 3 days of vip lost, but if you wanna try, you can ask Rainbow or make a refund request.

Closed.

[Image: RIHuHnQ.jpg]
Thread Closed