MAIN ZOMBIE SERVER IP : 77.220.180.161:7777 Map: The Construction

SECOND ZOMBIE SERVER IP : 77.220.180.162:7777

Donate Here

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
[ACCEPTED] Staff Application [dF]ghazi
01.11.2016, 13:46 (This post was last modified: 01.11.2016 18:43 by ghazi.)
Staff Application [dF]ghazi
- In-Game Name:
[dF]ghazi
Palestine
- Timezone (GMT):
GMT+0
- Which server(s) do you play on:
First server
- Rate your activity (1-10):
9/10
- Rate your English (1-10):
8/10
- How long have you been a part of the Community:
its almost 1 year and some months- List of the previous names you have used:
ghazi
- Have you ever been banned before? If so, explain why:Well as soon as its after the resit so yea i got banned and i guess all know that i got unbanned before 1 day and you all know that it was a wrong ban
- What timezone you are active?(Time Zones are mentioned below):
well i can be online at GMT+0 because i am going to travel to Ghana this month and so soon to live there
- Tell us a little bit about yourself (100 words min.):
Well i am a person from palestine and specifically from gaza now i had travelled to ramallah for a vacation and i guess you noticed that my activity got down for this vacation and i am going to go back to gaza 2 days later so you won't even notice me out of server because you know i am so active and ill stay there 1 weak then ill go to ghana. and i am near to complete my secondary studying (i am at grade 12 the last grade in our country studying system).
I had traveled to russia for 2 years in 2006 and stayed there until 2008 i was't that old that time but i can speak some russia so i mainly speak 3 languages (English,Arabic,Russian,and i am learning French)
- Why do you want to become an administrator? (100 words min.):
Well, I've been playing in this server abit, and I really enjoyed playing this server, but suddenly, I have noticed many hackers around,

And I saw that there is no admins to deal with those hackers, I would like to became an admin in your community to deal with the hackers,

I would like to became an admin in your community because I would like to help the newbies, and I also noticed some players who can not speak english properly,

so I'll be glad to help them out, I also noticed that many players are asking for help but nobody helping them, so that is why I would like to became an admin,

I would like to become an admin because there is mostly none of my timezone in whole admins team if i am not wrong because my timezone is GMT +0
and i guess you noticed how big i had changed after my old admin application and now i am friendly with all staff,members and none hate me (as i know Big Grin)

- Why should you be picked above all other applicants? (100 words min.):
Well. You should pick me above all other applicants because I am a experienced admin, I've been an admin in many servers, you also should pick me above all other applicants,

Because I think that I have a nice english skills and I'm capable to speak english properly, You also should pick me above other applicants, because I am a nicely person, I'm that kind of person who likes to help, I'm that kind of person who it's nicely to talk to him, I know how to handle any kind of bad and good situations, thats why I think you should pick me above other applicants.
and i am an old member in the community that tried to help it with all ways and i am a member of a clan that is so old in our community and i am loyal for it so ill be loyal for our community and can hold the position

- Are you an admin on (any) other server(s):
Yes,i was an admin on one server and i guess you know i was an owner of an old server that is closed but i current have no positions and i am free to handle the position in SAMPDM

- Are you aware of the dark side of being a staff member:
Yes,i am
Stats Screenshot (/stats):
http://imgur.com/a/myj60
Find all posts by this user
01.11.2016, 15:22
RE: Staff Application [dF]ghazi
Let's start with you.

You are friendly, active, your english is good, you are a good guy. But sometime your behavior is bad. For example, when I banned you for aimbot you didn't want to admit it. Another example, yesterday, you made an useless complaint against rubin because he made a little mistake. Also you have been banned many times. To be honest I don't know if you are ready to be part of the staff team.

My vote will be neutral for now. Try to improve yourself on your behavior and maybe I'll change my vote.
Good luck.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01.11.2016, 18:01
(01.11.2016 15:22)NinoSatra Wrote:  Let's start with you.

You are friendly, active, your english is good, you are a good guy. But sometime your behavior is bad. For example, when I banned you for aimbot you didn't want to admit it. Another example, yesterday, you made an useless complaint against rubin because he made a little mistake. Also you have been banned many times. To be honest I don't know if you are ready to be part of the staff team.

My vote will be neutral for now. Try to improve yourself on your behavior and maybe I'll change my vote.
Good luck.
thanks but we count only those who are after the resit Big Grin and about rubin i said the main reason is a refund and i said i don't want him to get down because he is friendly and its not his fault
01.11.2016, 18:38
Sorry but you english isn't 9/10, is like 6/10, you just "copy-paste" from other applicants, sometimes you are friendly, but some no, you are active but that's nothing, sometimes you insulted me, you had mod_sa, you used aimbot, so you are not ready yet for this rank. Sorry but negative

[Image: 4iTCQTB.png]
[Image: QZm6PbO.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01.11.2016, 18:43 (This post was last modified: 02.11.2016 04:28 by ghazi.)
(01.11.2016 18:38)Reus Wrote:  Sorry but you english isn't 9/10, is like 6/10, you just "copy-paste" from other applicants, sometimes you are friendly, but some no, you are active but that's nothing, sometimes you insulted me, you had mod_sa, you used aimbot, so you are not ready yet for this rank. Sorry but negative

thanks for your vote i srsly didn't expect anything else from you ;D but anyway i didn't copy anything from other applications and about my english its 8/10 and its changed already and last time i saw you in server is weeks ago u are inactive and blaming me? you don't even see me lol
04.11.2016, 23:19 (This post was last modified: 04.11.2016 23:20 by Mohammed.)
hmm seems you've improved yourself since last time, we can give you the opportunity if you kept improving yourself.
Good luck.

[dF].SnapPy.
[Image: 40UxKSy.png]
[Image: 0nXjwG4.png?1]
05.11.2016, 04:48
(04.11.2016 23:19)Aminou_Killer Wrote:  hmm seems you've improved yourself since last time, we can give you the opportunity if you kept improving yourself.
Good luck.

Thanks and yea i am improving myself and u can see that if you are active enough ingame and see me
09.11.2016, 18:00 (This post was last modified: 09.11.2016 18:03 by ghazi.)
(01.11.2016 18:38)Reus Wrote:  Sorry but you english isn't 9/10, is like 6/10, you just "copy-paste" from other applicants, sometimes you are friendly, but some no, you are active but that's nothing, sometimes you insulted me, you had mod_sa, you used aimbot, so you are not ready yet for this rank. Sorry but negative

Hey bro
i am sorry for my previous reply Big Grin i hope you forgive me
i apology

Re-grads
[dF]ghazi
11.11.2016, 11:58
After discussing, evaluating the applicant ingame with a special test, we have decided to GIVE you the chance to become a Trial Moderator in SAMPDM. Rank is set ingame and will be set on forums.

Regards,
SAMPDM Management Team.

MFW YOU'RE NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE BUT STILL CHATTING SHIT

[Image: 57822c19e1ad1.png]