MAIN ZOMBIE SERVER IP : 77.220.180.161:7777 Map: The Construction

SECOND ZOMBIE SERVER IP : 77.220.180.162:7777

Donate Here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
When you talk to a retard :v
02.11.2016, 21:01 (This post was last modified: 02.11.2016 21:39 by TheOwl.)
When you talk to a retard :v
Hahahaha, da bist retarded in the world, he made my day!
WARNING!!!! v: I'm just joking, don't get offended :v WARNING!!!!!
Check Da video Tongue

for those who are don't know what is this
Deathstoke7 hates me so i recorded this video to show how much retarded he is (okno :v)

[dF].Chica.
[Image: tumblr_n0qrdz8Vrn1so18vqo1_500.gif]
Find all posts by this user
03.11.2016, 11:36
RE: When you talk to a retard :v
To a no-lifer*
Don't care.

[Image: 4iTCQTB.png]
[Image: QZm6PbO.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03.11.2016, 12:49
(03.11.2016 11:36)Reus Wrote:  To a no-lifer*
Don't care.

he cried a lot of times when i breaked his ks Tongue

[dF].Chica.
03.11.2016, 15:42 (This post was last modified: 03.11.2016 16:02 by Desert_Eagle.)
Oh wait huh, you are angry because of your application? got denied, uhuh bad luck guy, now you are starting useless threads to me? haha

"Deathstoke7 hates me so i recorded this video to show how much retarded he is (okno :v) "

what? I'm a retard? when you just makes useless threads and had hack as an admin in the second server? huh?

"for those who are don't know what is this"

Lol, everybody known who am I , no need to tell them bru, try to close your mouth if you doesn't know me ^^

By the way, look at your behavior, that is a kid behavior dude, try to improve it.

Don't care.

And what about you boy, you don't have another thing to say? just a no-lifer? listen boy, I had free time this week and because I had free time this means I'm a no lifer? keep talking with your shitty mouth, and try to close your mouth if you can bru.

[Image: argjug.jpg]
03.11.2016, 16:20
(03.11.2016 15:42)DeathStoke7 Wrote:  Oh wait huh, you are angry because of your application? got denied, uhuh bad luck guy, now you are starting useless threads to me? haha

"Deathstoke7 hates me so i recorded this video to show how much retarded he is (okno :v) "

what? I'm a retard? when you just makes useless threads and had hack as an admin in the second server? huh?

Lol, everybody known who am I , no need to tell them bru, try to close your mouth if you doesn't know me ^^

By the way, look at your behavior, that is a kid behavior dude, try to improve it.

Don't care.

And what about you boy, you don't have another thing to say? just a no-lifer? listen boy, I had free time this week and because I had free time this means I'm a no lifer? keep talking with your shitty mouth, and try to close your mouth if you can bru.
I'm not your bru or bro ok? stfu
You don't have a life, get a life pls, you have just one, not 100.

03.11.2016, 16:33 (This post was last modified: 03.11.2016 16:39 by .Nino..)
Calm down guys ._.
03.11.2016, 16:55
(03.11.2016 16:20)Reus Wrote:  
(03.11.2016 15:42)DeathStoke7 Wrote:  Oh wait huh, you are angry because of your application? got denied, uhuh bad luck guy, now you are starting useless threads to me? haha

Don't care.

Stfu? You're the only opening your fucking mouth just for talk bullshit, try to not talk if you don't want problems.

[Image: argjug.jpg]
03.11.2016, 17:19
(03.11.2016 16:55)DeathStoke7 Wrote:  
(03.11.2016 16:20)Reus Wrote:  

Don't care.

Stfu? You're the only opening your fucking mouth just for talk bullshit, try to not talk if you don't want problems.
I want pls

03.11.2016, 17:25
Calm down, jesus christ .-.

[dF].Chica.
03.11.2016, 17:56
Nothing,stop create fights on the server. always you want to draw attention

and you Reus don't post useless things, if desert plays everytime, what's the problem? it's your life? no,your behavior is not from an administrator,really.
Thread Closed