MAIN ZOMBIE SERVER IP : 77.220.180.161:7777 Map: The Construction

SECOND ZOMBIE SERVER IP : 77.220.180.162:7777

Donate Here

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 2.25 Average
ProBro Moderator application :D
21.11.2016, 14:02 (This post was last modified: 12.12.2016 19:46 by .FaHaD..)
Tongue ProBro Moderator application :D
[Image: 2r2vgb6.png]

- In-Game Name: ProBro

- Timezone (GMT):GMT +5

- Which server(s) do you play on:Both Servers.

- Rate your activity (1-10): 9/10

- Rate your English (1-10):8/10

- How long have you been a part of the Community: From January 2015

- List of the previous names you have used: ''Fahad''

-Have you ever been banned before? If so, explain why: Yeah for Insulting.

- What timezone you are active?(Time Zones are mentioned below): GMT+0 - GMT+5

- Tell us a little bit about yourself (100 words min.): Hello, My real name is Fahad Mustafa. I live in Pakistan and my city is Karachi. My hobby is to play Football with my friends. I study in Little Folks Paradise school. I've gone to Gym twice but they kicked me out for being so Skinny. I've been playing SA-MP for 1 and Half years. First, I used to play a Counter Strike server which was really promising but I got tired and found this Zombie Apocalypse instead of that. Well, I've told you a lot about myself. Let's talk about my favorite shows. I love to watch The Breaking Bad and in Cartoon there are Tom and Jerry.

- Why do you want to become an administrator? (100 words min.): I want to become Administrator because there are many hackers in the server and the admins are nowhere to be seen because they have Real Life work. I will be active 24/7 and always come to the server when I see no admin. When I wasn't admin I saw hackers ruining the server and there was no Admin. I am very Experienced in the server and know about the Community very well. When I joined I saw the requirement and realized that I am underage then I waited and waited Finally the time has now come. Me and the others are unable to do anything when Abusers and Hackers are ruining the server and no Administrator is here. I want to help to make this Community better for Newbies and the Old Players also by Staffing in the server as a Administrator.

- Why should you be picked above all other applicants? (100 words min.): You should pick me because I've been playing in this Community since January 2015, So I have a lot of Experience in the server. Server 1 has a lot of players per day so it would be kinda hard for admin to focus on them.For Example if one administrator is spectating 1 person , at the same time People(Players) Are breaking rules,So,if more admins = less Rule breakers. I also am very very Passionate about being administrator. I like this server and wanna play a part in protecting and keeping the server safe from hackers/rule breakers. I am Responsible and Most importantly the staff here is very good,I'd like to be a part of them. I never had any fight with any Player or Staff in this server, If my memory serves me right. Many players abuse classes like Kamikaze Abuse and many more..

- Are you an admin on (any) other server(s): No.

- Are you aware of the dark side of being a staff member: Yes, I am aware

Stats Screenshot (/stats): [Image: FtMErUy.png]

Votes!:

Positive
: 6
Neutral: 5
Negative:---
All Together:10.5 Positive.!

[Image: nIK5ePo.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21.11.2016, 14:08
RE: ProBro Moderator application :D
you must have 35k xp+ to aply for moderator

[Image: 332owpd.jpg]
[Image: tXvnAIF.png]
Find all posts by this user
21.11.2016, 14:11 (This post was last modified: 21.11.2016 14:12 by .FaHaD..)
(21.11.2016 14:08)idkyou Wrote:  you must have 35k xp+ to aply for moderator
[Image: IribBqs.png]

21.11.2016, 14:41 (This post was last modified: 21.11.2016 14:42 by idkyou.)
Let's get informatin from orher admins
@[SnapPy] Nightmare

21.11.2016, 14:56 (This post was last modified: 21.11.2016 14:57 by .FaHaD..)
.SnapPy. is the correct name.

21.11.2016, 15:24
Sorry guys for posting and sorry Fahad for misunderstanding the XP requierments has changed in 10/10/2016 Confused Check the link : https://imgur.com/a/KmcPj

[dF].Chica.
[Image: tumblr_n0qrdz8Vrn1so18vqo1_500.gif]
21.11.2016, 15:28 (This post was last modified: 21.11.2016 15:29 by .FaHaD..)
(21.11.2016 15:24)H3ad$hot Wrote:  Sorry guys for posting and sorry @[Fahad] for misunderstanding the XP requierments has changed in 10/10/2016 Confused Check the link : https://imgur.com/a/KmcPj

it mean's that it was changed or edited on oct 2016 and thus have not been re edited.so my misunderstanding is not an misunderstanding or is it??hmmm...
lets wait for managers reply.

21.11.2016, 16:06
By the way u are active thats true and u dont make any problems but in my opinion ur experience is too small and u are not ready yet for this rank. Goodluck
21.11.2016, 16:09 (This post was last modified: 21.11.2016 16:14 by .FaHaD..)
(21.11.2016 16:06)RuthlesS Wrote:  By the way u are active thats true and u dont make any problems but in my opinion ur experience is too small and u are not ready yet for this rank. Goodluck
Experience??I am here for over an year.2016 is also finished.I give time to both servers.i am active.Well,anyways thanks for voting.got my first vote >_<and P/S:Try me.:v So? is it nuetral or negative?

21.11.2016, 16:18
I am supporting you