MAIN ZOMBIE SERVER IP : 77.220.180.161:7777 Map: The Construction

SECOND ZOMBIE SERVER IP : 77.220.180.162:7777

Donate Here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[ACCEPTED] Reporting [dF]idkyou
21.11.2016, 18:50 (This post was last modified: 15.12.2016 20:33 by ToXi.)
Reporting [dF]idkyou
I. Details
Reported Staff Member:[dF]idkyou
Date of Report:21/11/2016
Approximate Time of Incident(s): Not sure of the insult ss and about the provokes its today 21/11/2016

II. Reason for report Insulting and provoking
Report Reason: [Summary of what the staff member has done wrong] Well first he said i don't think logical and i need a doctor
And now he is trying to provoke me on shoutbox after i banned a hacker and he told me that hacker is clear and i must grow up and as you see guys in the unban apply of ammar he tried to provoke me in many ways and he standed with that hacker like if he is the admin and i am the hacker there and you can check the proof and he asked me for the proof while i said ill post it when he reply and that shows his impatient as well i tried to handle myself and don't make this complain since that insult but i got enough and as you see guys i didn't reply on him in any bad way and i waited to find any manager ingame and most of who i asked told me that its enough and i must make a staff complain and i guess i got enough witnesses for this issues and the biggest one is from ammar unban apply i guess its all clear otherwise i wouldn't make this complain vs him
III. Evidence (Screenshots/Videos/Chatlogs)
Here is the insult : http://imgur.com/a/H1T0f
Here is the unban apply of ammar :http://sampdm.net/showthread.php?tid=9704527&pid=120524#pid120524
Here is the provoking of shoutbox : http://imgur.com/a/eAP8C

Re-grads
[dF]ghazi
Find all posts by this user
21.11.2016, 19:04 (This post was last modified: 21.11.2016 19:19 by idkyou.)
RE: Reporting [dF]idkyou
Omg insulting?? And i am not provoking ....you really dont accept any jokes btw if you see how i talk with nightmare you will really feel hurted lol
And come on you felt hurted cuz i said you need a doctor every one know i was joking lol..... about that in shoutbox i said this you told me go to staff forums and check the proofs i go and found nothing, i said he think me "stupid" you never accept jokes...

Btw how did i try to provoke you in ammar's ban apeal man come on you are get hurted so fast i swear i will never joke with you and i wont talk with you anymoree

I did not say ammar is clear i said there are nothing in the staff forums about his aimbot

[Image: 332owpd.jpg]
[Image: tXvnAIF.png]
21.11.2016, 19:49 (This post was last modified: 21.11.2016 19:50 by Dexter.)
Idkyou, can you tell me why the hell you were SPAMMING in that appeal asking for proofs if ghazi was already dealing with Ammar?

Also, you shouldn't talk with someone like that, doesn't matter if you were joking.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21.11.2016, 19:58 (This post was last modified: 21.11.2016 20:00 by idkyou.)
(21.11.2016 19:49)Dexter Wrote:  Idkyou, can you tell me why the hell you were SPAMMING in that appeal asking for proofs if ghazi was already dealing with Ammar?

Also, you shouldn't talk with someone like that, doesn't matter if you were joking.
about spaming i wanted to see the proofs cuz i really got anooyed of ammar spamming me and spam calls and asking me to translate for him etc,about joking in that way i said this i dont really remmeber if it was a hacker or what but it was a bout player we were spectating and ghazi said something and i said this but it was really as joke,well i thought he can accept jokes like this ,cuz i always joke with nightmare like that and words is harder than this and it's normal....well all what i can say sorry for " Ghazi" if i hurt him...

+ ammar dont know english and he tell me what he wanna say and i translate for him in english..

22.11.2016, 08:05
(21.11.2016 19:58)idkyou Wrote:  
(21.11.2016 19:49)Dexter Wrote:  Idkyou, can you tell me why the hell you were SPAMMING in that appeal asking for proofs if ghazi was already dealing with Ammar?

about spaming i wanted to see the proofs cuz i really got anooyed of ammar spamming me and spam calls and asking me to translate for him etc,about joking in that way i said this i dont really remmeber if it was a hacker or what but it was a bout player we were spectating and ghazi said something and i said this but it was really as joke,well i thought he can accept jokes like this ,cuz i always joke with nightmare like that and words is harder than this and it's normal....well all what i can say sorry for " Ghazi" if i hurt him...

+ ammar dont know english and he tell me what he wanna say and i translate for him in english..
You should say Sorry to Ghazi for Immature Behavior,Seriously how could you do that?
You got Annoyed of Ammar spamming?Why you didn't tell him so that he could stop.
You're a Staff Member You cannot break a Single rule,
If The guy names as Ammar Was asking for help why you didn't helped him?It's now your Duty to Help Newbies or Players.
And about Joke with Nightmare,He is Mature enough to Accept Jokes (JUST YOU STATED) but Ghazi he isn't Mature Enough to accept those as I know him.
So I will just say that,Accept your Mistake.

[Image: dBjI4TU.png]
[Image: VTn1XSh.png]
22.11.2016, 09:14
(22.11.2016 08:05)B0lt Wrote:  

You should say Sorry to Ghazi for Immature Behavior,Seriously how could you do that?
You got Annoyed of Ammar spamming?Why you didn't tell him so that he could stop.
If The guy names as Ammar Was asking for help why you didn't helped him?It's now your Duty to Help Newbies or Players.
And about Joke with Nightmare,He is Mature enough to Accept Jokes (JUST YOU STATED) but Ghazi he isn't Mature Enough to accept those as I know him.
i were helping ammar lol and i aleays help newbies + what i said to ghazi not that big problem seriously this is insult?? Come on

22.11.2016, 12:25
(21.11.2016 19:04)idkyou Wrote:  Omg insulting?? And i am not provoking ....you really dont accept any jokes btw if you see how i talk with nightmare you will really feel hurted lol
And come on you felt hurted cuz i said you need a doctor every one know i was joking lol..... about that in shoutbox i said this you told me go to staff forums and check the proofs i go and found nothing, i said he think me "stupid" you never accept jokes...

lol idlkyou since when i joked with you? and btw i am not NIGHTMARE if he accept those type of jokes then its his decision and you can't compare me with anyone every single staff has his own personality that you can't control him as you want.

Btw how did i try to provoke you in ammar's ban apeal man come on you are get hurted so fast i swear i will never joke with you and i wont talk with you anymoree

I did not say ammar is clear i said there are nothing in the staff forums about his aimbot
about the provoke in ammar app if u didn't see any type of provoking there then i advice you to translate what provoke is. and yes u did said he is clean and the screen i posted shows that of shoutbox Dexter i guess you figured out who is lying here

(22.11.2016 09:14)idkyou Wrote:  

i were helping ammar lol and i aleays help newbies + what i said to ghazi not that big problem seriously this is insult?? Come on
Srsly Dexter he said up he is going to say sorry for what he had done and now he is saying he didn't insult and do any mistake -_- ill leave the decision for you bro i got enough of this case.
22.11.2016, 12:44
(22.11.2016 12:25)ghazi Wrote:  
(21.11.2016 19:04)idkyou Wrote:  Omg insulting?? And i am not provoking ....you really dont accept any jokes btw if you see how i talk with nightmare you will really feel hurted lol

lol idlkyou since when i joked with you? and btw i am not NIGHTMARE if he accept those type of jokes then its his decision and you can't compare me with anyone every single staff has his own personality that you can't control him as you want.

about the provoke in ammar app if u didn't see any type of provoking there then i advice you to translate what provoke is. and yes u did said he is clean and the screen i posted shows that of shoutbox Dexter i guess you figured out who is lying here

(22.11.2016 09:14)idkyou Wrote:  

Srsly Dexter he said up he is going to say sorry for what he had done and now he is saying he didn't insult and do any mistake -_- ill leave the decision for you bro i got enough of this case.
lol i lie? this is not insult omg ,really this is insult for you? and i did not say ammar is clean i said nothing about ammar's aimbot in the staff forums you mis understanding me not my problem....

22.11.2016, 15:41
clean what ?? pls
22.11.2016, 20:55
First of all, idkyou, you had no right to spam/interfere in that ban appeal. ONLY if you had something important to say, you had no important matters to reply in that appeal it seems. It was a ban from ghazi, he is the one that should deal with the ban appeal, not you. Those replies such as this quote from one of your replies here:
idkyou Wrote:about spaming i wanted to see the proofs cuz i really got anooyed of ammar spamming me and spam calls and asking me to translate for him etc

Showed you lack patience, and patience is a MUST HAVE if you are a staff member, you get to deal with every type of user in the Internet, annoying, rude, inmature, stubborn, etc. The Internet is full of people and you should know how to deal with them as a staff representative.

Second: You gotta watch how you talk with other people, not every user here is Nightmare, so you can easily offend people without even knowing or unintentionally, simple communication.

Third: Spamming. I mean, was this really necessary?
(21.11.2016 16:44)idkyou Wrote:  
(21.11.2016 16:24)ghazi Wrote:  
(21.11.2016 16:22)idkyou Wrote:  
(21.11.2016 16:17)Eduardof Wrote:  Post a screenshot of your GTA-SA directory please.
i have postdd his gta sa directory

Fhazi what is the point if youpost it now or later

because i am 100% sure u are asking for it to show it to ammir so let him reply and stop replying like this that is the point i gave him 6 hours to reply so let him reply faster so you see it faster otherwise i won't give it out
Clearly not, just a useless reply. You should know that we don't want this type of replies from a staff member, as staff members are here to help and in a most important matter, to be a role model for all the users here.

Action will be taken against idkyou, thank you for reporting this situation.

MFW YOU'RE NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE BUT STILL CHATTING SHIT

[Image: 57822c19e1ad1.png]
Thread Closed