SECOND ZOMBIE SERVER IP : 77.220.180.162:7777

Donate Here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[ACCEPTED] Reporting [dF]idkyou
22.11.2016, 20:59
RE: Reporting [dF]idkyou
(22.11.2016 20:55)NaCl Bjergsen Wrote:  First of all, idkyou, you had no right to spam/interfere in that ban appeal. ONLY if you had something important to say, you had no important matters to reply in that appeal it seems. It was a ban from ghazi, he is the one that should deal with the ban appeal, not you. Those replies such as this quote from one of your replies here:
idkyou Wrote:about spaming i wanted to see the proofs cuz i really got anooyed of ammar spamming me and spam calls and asking me to translate for him etc

Showed you lack patience, and patience is a MUST HAVE if you are a staff member, you get to deal with every type of user in the Internet, annoying, rude, inmature, stubborn, etc. The Internet is full of people and you should know how to deal with them as a staff representative.

Second: You gotta watch how you talk with other people, not every user here is Nightmare, so you can easily offend people without even knowing or unintentionally, simple communication.

Third: Spamming. I mean, was this really necessary?
(21.11.2016 16:44)idkyou Wrote:  
(21.11.2016 16:24)ghazi Wrote:  
(21.11.2016 16:22)idkyou Wrote:  
(21.11.2016 16:17)Eduardof Wrote:  Post a screenshot of your GTA-SA directory please.
i have postdd his gta sa directory

Fhazi what is the point if youpost it now or later

because i am 100% sure u are asking for it to show it to ammir so let him reply and stop replying like this that is the point i gave him 6 hours to reply so let him reply faster so you see it faster otherwise i won't give it out
Clearly not, just a useless reply. You should know that we don't want this type of replies from a staff member, as staff members are here to help and in a most important matter, to be a role model for all the users here.

Action will be taken against idkyou, thank you for reporting this situation.
ok ,i know i did a mistake and i am sorry

[Image: 332owpd.jpg]
[Image: tXvnAIF.png]
Find all posts by this user
23.11.2016, 04:36
(22.11.2016 20:55)NaCl Bjergsen Wrote:  First of all, idkyou, you had no right to spam/interfere in that ban appeal. ONLY if you had something important to say, you had no important matters to reply in that appeal it seems. It was a ban from ghazi, he is the one that should deal with the ban appeal, not you. Those replies such as this quote from one of your replies here:
idkyou Wrote:about spaming i wanted to see the proofs cuz i really got anooyed of ammar spamming me and spam calls and asking me to translate for him etc

Showed you lack patience, and patience is a MUST HAVE if you are a staff member, you get to deal with every type of user in the Internet, annoying, rude, inmature, stubborn, etc. The Internet is full of people and you should know how to deal with them as a staff representative.

Second: You gotta watch how you talk with other people, not every user here is Nightmare, so you can easily offend people without even knowing or unintentionally, simple communication.

Third: Spamming. I mean, was this really necessary?
(21.11.2016 16:44)idkyou Wrote:  
(21.11.2016 16:24)ghazi Wrote:  
(21.11.2016 16:22)idkyou Wrote:  
(21.11.2016 16:17)Eduardof Wrote:  Post a screenshot of your GTA-SA directory please.
i have postdd his gta sa directory

Fhazi what is the point if youpost it now or later

because i am 100% sure u are asking for it to show it to ammir so let him reply and stop replying like this that is the point i gave him 6 hours to reply so let him reply faster so you see it faster otherwise i won't give it out
Clearly not, just a useless reply. You should know that we don't want this type of replies from a staff member, as staff members are here to help and in a most important matter, to be a role model for all the users here.

Action will be taken against idkyou, thank you for reporting this situation.

thanks and i am waiting what action it is after all of this
23.11.2016, 11:35
Guys, stop fighting pls you idk and ghazi are friends, or should be, but both of you are in [dF] and we are a team there, no figthz, just calm down and peace Cool .
This complain is usseles.. Sad

[Image: 4iTCQTB.png]
[Image: QZm6PbO.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23.11.2016, 11:54
(23.11.2016 11:35)Reus Wrote:  Guys, stop fighting pls you idk and ghazi are friends, or should be, but both of you are in [dF] and we are a team there, no figthz, just calm down and peace Cool .
agree with you,and he did not tell me he got annoyed ,well it's up to him and i am sorry

23.11.2016, 12:39
(23.11.2016 11:35)Reus Wrote:  Guys, stop fighting pls you idk and ghazi are friends, or should be, but both of you are in [dF] and we are a team there, no figthz, just calm down and peace Cool .

(23.11.2016 11:54)idkyou Wrote:  
agree with you,and he did not tell me he got annoyed ,well it's up to him and i am sorry

Lol Reus Tongue i guess its my and managers choice to close this complain or keep it opened and i won't close it from my side because i already have all the right here and he crossed his limits so if u wanna say something important go ahead otherwise just let us end this peacefully
23.11.2016, 12:49 (This post was last modified: 23.11.2016 12:51 by Universe.)
(23.11.2016 12:39)ghazi Wrote:  

(23.11.2016 11:54)idkyou Wrote:  

Lol Reus Tongue i guess its my and managers choice to close this complain or keep it opened and i won't close it from my side because i already have all the right here and he crossed his limits so if u wanna say something important go ahead otherwise just let us end this peacefully

Umm, I couldn't wait. ghazi, He apologized from his side. What's wrong with you guys? You both are in the Same clan [dF] and fighting. End this and lock this Thread. If any Manager want to take any action then be my Guest. Slasher - NaCl Bjergsen - Nightmare

[Image: 2ds1itv.jpg]
[Image: 10zvc48.png]
23.11.2016, 12:59 (This post was last modified: 23.11.2016 13:49 by ghazi.)
ok i won't reply ill wait for NaCl Bjergsen reply
23.11.2016, 13:24
(23.11.2016 12:59)ghazi Wrote:  Already we are waiting for Bjergsen decision and yea we are team but not after what he done and btw he apologized after his fake story got cough so i won't ask for lock without the action is taken
still calling me liar did i lie? tell me one lie i said

23.11.2016, 13:41
Damn you guys, ok if both wants go and fight like kids, admins should be mature, acting mature not fighting..
and crying

[Image: 4iTCQTB.png]
[Image: QZm6PbO.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23.11.2016, 13:41
guys please stop fighting both are acting like kids
Thread Closed