MAIN ZOMBIE SERVER IP : 77.220.180.161:7777 Map: The Construction

SECOND ZOMBIE SERVER IP : 77.220.180.162:7777

Donate Here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[CLOSED] BlueSky Admin Application
06.12.2016, 12:08 (This post was last modified: 15.12.2016 06:06 by Nightmare.)
BlueSky Admin Application
- In-Game Name:[SekC]BlueSky

- Timezone (GMT):UTC/GMT +8

- Which server(s) do you play on: first server

- Rate your activity (1-10):8/10

- Rate your English (1-10):maybe 8/10

- How long have you been a part of the Community:since October 2016

- List of the previous names you have used:Wint3r,[SekC]Wint3r,[SekC]BlueSky

- Have you ever been banned before? If so, explain why:
yes, I was banned for 24 hours as GM. This thing is a misunderstanding because at that time I was very lag.then, I was infected by zombies . I did not get the red color on my screen.i saw zombie with blue color tag name chainsaw me and nothing happen.

- What timezone you are active?(Time Zones are mentioned below): GMT+6 - GMT+12

- Tell us a little bit about yourself (100 words min.):My name is Yusri and I was 14 years old. I like tell jokes to my friends at school. I love to help my parents doing chores, read books, listen to music, watch television and playing computer, especially SAMP. I also like to play football with my friends.

- Why do you want to become an administrator? (100 words min.): I can bring to you my activity,my knowledge,my strenght and will to help others in need of help,i can also bring to you my patience because patience is a virtue.I am 18 years old practicly adult already hah so this way i am looking for a new job i would do.Hard work is the only success in this world. i change this to put a more effort and 2 weeks have been passed that i join here and wish help.

- Why should you be picked above all other applicants? (100 words min.): Coz i'll try my BEST keeping the spirit of Zombie Apocalypse rising in all players and make the server more enjoyable by helping newbies , suggesting and giving feedback on most of the important announcements , views and opinions of players. Even I don’t get accepted the first time , i'll never lose hope and apply again. You can always trust me since i'll never break your trust. I'll try my best not to take any decisions that would harm the server or its players. Overall ill give my best to give the players the best gaming experience possible in SA:MP. And i'm ready to risk my rank for my duty since duty comes first . Moreover i'm also a dedicated player

- Are you an admin on (any) other server(s):no.

- Are you aware of the dark side of being a staff member:yes of course.

[b]Stats Screenshot (/stats):[Image: iKsgsVR.png]

thanks for read Big Grin

[Image: thfCGk6.png]
Find all posts by this user
06.12.2016, 13:41
RE: BlueSky Admin Application
Fix the word limit please. I'm not sure about your english btw, same for your maturity.
My vote will be neutral for now, show me your best and I'll probably change it. Good luck.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06.12.2016, 13:52
(06.12.2016 13:41).Nino. Wrote:  Fix the word limit please. I'm not sure about your english btw, same for your maturity.
My vote will be neutral for now, show me your best and I'll probably change it. Good luck.
i appreciate it, give me a day ty.

07.12.2016, 04:35
- In-Game Name:[SekC]BlueSky

- Timezone (GMT):UTC/GMT +8

- Which server(s) do you play on: first server

- Rate your activity (1-10):8/10

- Rate your English (1-10):maybe 8/10

- How long have you been a part of the Community:since October 2016

- List of the previous names you have used:Wint3r,[SekC]Wint3r,[SekC]BlueSky

- Have you ever been banned before? If so, explain why:
yes, I was banned for 24 hours as GM. This thing is a misunderstanding because at that time I was very lag.then, I was infected by zombies . I did not get the red color on my screen.i saw zombie with blue color tag name chainsaw me and nothing happen.

- What timezone you are active?(Time Zones are mentioned below):GMT +8 10:00AM-1:00PM , 8:00PM-10:00PM

- Tell us a little bit about yourself (100 words min.):As listed above I am 14 year old boy from Malaysia . I am currently studying in high school. Later on I am planning to study something concerning physics. I love sports, and now I am jogging a lot. I also like to party and play SA-MP of course. I'm a gamer since childhood and I know what it is to play with any player including rulebreakers.I can understand what everyone thinks toward others including obeying rules. Also always liked to help newcomers with rules or questions I think it is because I want them to feel the same as I , for the view both.If I have a great job of that , (which is to be moderator ) I can help them further not only questions but feel good playing within the server.

- Why do you want to become an administrator? (100 words min.): I would enter the community administrators because I've always liked trying to help people and that they feel comfortable in the game, also I would go because I'm an active guy on the server and see some annoying and immature hackers who only know teasing the game. I can really be a great help if you give me a chance to try in this case, I always wanted to be a server administrator of zombies, but never had the chance. I will bring many things to management on all respect and seriousness, help people who have too many doubts about several rules, whether "SK", "BH" .., I think that I could be a good admin, helping people and more things that can I try to do. I also will give you all my energy to make this server more success in the future.

- Why should you be picked above all other applicants? (100 words min.):Because i'll try my BEST keeping the spirit of Zombie Apocalypse rising in all players and make the server more enjoyable by helping newbies , suggesting and giving feedback on most of the important announcements , views and opinions of players. Even I don’t get accepted the first time , i'll never lose hope and apply again. You can always trust me since i'll never break your trust. I'll try my best not to take any decisions that would harm the server or its players. Overall ill give my best to give the players the best gaming experience possible in SA:MP. And i'm ready to risk my rank for my duty since duty comes first . Moreover i'm also a dedicated player

- Are you an admin on (any) other server(s):no.

- Are you aware of the dark side of being a staff member:yes of course.

[b]Stats Screenshot (/stats):[Image: zZ35s98.png]

I have been doing my best for my application.i hope you will accept me Big Grin thanks .

07.12.2016, 05:27
lol why 2 Application?

[Image: 23h7vhx.gif]

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
07.12.2016, 06:19
That was my new application i had fix word limit

07.12.2016, 07:09
(07.12.2016 06:19)Wint3r Wrote:  That was my new application i had fix word limit

You can edit your previous application, There should be a edit button near of your thread.

[Image: KV7wxls.gif]

Every story ends, but music lives on forever.
07.12.2016, 07:10
Oh my gawd not like that wtf?
You have an "EDIT" button.. you are newbie with forum..

[Image: 4iTCQTB.png]
[Image: QZm6PbO.png]
07.12.2016, 16:45
(07.12.2016 07:10)Reus Wrote:  Oh my gawd not like that wtf?
You have an "EDIT" button.. you are newbie with forum..

Sorry for that.please give my a chance to prove myself. I want to be part of you all.

12.12.2016, 15:41
Request to LOCKED this application because inactive FOREVER