MAIN ZOMBIE SERVER IP : 77.220.180.161:7777 Map: The Construction

SECOND ZOMBIE SERVER IP : 77.220.180.162:7777

Donate Here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[ACCEPTED] BlueEyes's Staff Reinstatement
10.12.2016, 15:01 (This post was last modified: 23.12.2016 00:17 by ToXi.)
BlueEyes's Staff Reinstatement
In-Game Name:[dF]BlueEyes
Timezone (GMT):GMT+7

How long ago did you resign from the staff team?: 1 month

Have you ever been warned or banned in-game? since resigning from the staff team? If so, explain why: No

Have you recently been forum warned or banned? If so, why (last 2 months): No

Do you understand that you can be removed from the admin team at anytime with or without notice Could you repeat that? Yes

Have you ever been reported on the forums or in-game: No

Why did you choose to resign from the staff team? (50 words min.): Last month, I got an important semester examination so that I need to focus on my study to get my good grade. I also have to stop all my other activities to go to extra class for more chance to get good grade. My parents only allowed me to play 2 hours a day in examination season. Although I don't have much time, I still keep in touch with server, sometimes check the forum or join the game.

Why do you wish to reinstate? (50 word min.): Well, I have passed all my examination with good grades so I feel great to be back to the server and have more free times to play. Since I resigned, I have seen many updates from server like decreasing ks, boxes cannot be destroyed,... but there are many rulebreakers and hackers as well. I make a Staff Reinstatement thread here so that I can help the server again. Finally, sorry for the past not helping enough to the server.

Do you wish to be re-instated as an admin (please only include if you were previously an admin/mod on SAMPDM)Yes

The Blue Power Of Justice Has Just AWAKEN
[Image: wXjiFWW.png]
[Image: OQD5Z2M.jpg]
[/align]
Find all posts by this user
10.12.2016, 15:17 (This post was last modified: 10.12.2016 15:18 by idkyou.)
RE: BlueEyes's Staff Reinstatement
+1 welcome back bluehacks

[Image: 332owpd.jpg]
[Image: tXvnAIF.png]
10.12.2016, 16:54 (This post was last modified: 10.12.2016 16:54 by Slasher.)
~try to be active we will check your activity and other details until we finish and discuss our veredict since you didn't got the yellow colour you cannot be hired instantly , this will be closed for now.

[Image: tumblr_ofddatySCd1vgcdt7o1_500.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22.12.2016, 22:17 (This post was last modified: 22.12.2016 22:19 by Mohammed.)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Old Member of the community due to the new policies of the staff reinstatements for your explendid job done before as a member of the staff team your Reinstatement has been:
Accepted
Contact Any Manager in game to set your in game rank We spec you to do your splendid job as you did before.
Note: as you don't have the golden colour your rank will be conditional you have to fullfill all the new policy's accordly or it may affect your trial to reinstate.

Regards, Sampdm Management Team.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

[dF].SnapPy.
[Image: 40UxKSy.png]
[Image: 0nXjwG4.png?1]
23.12.2016, 00:07
Welcome back.
Closed.

MFW YOU'RE NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE BUT STILL CHATTING SHIT

[Image: 57822c19e1ad1.png]