MAIN ZOMBIE SERVER IP : 77.220.180.161:7777

SECOND ZOMBIE SERVER IP : 77.220.180.162:7777

Donate Here

OUR DISCORD SERVER: HERE

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[CLOSED] App to moderator
11.12.2016, 04:36 (This post was last modified: 11.12.2016 13:50 by Warning.)
App to moderator
Welcome to app

In-Game Name: Warning

Timezone (GMT): -4:30
Rate your activity: (1-10):8
Rate your English: (1-10):7

________________________________________________________________________________​_____________________

How long have you been a part of the Community:
I started in One year and three months.

List of the previous names you have used: [DF]Watson , [SS].Galleta. , [dF]Sharon_Watson and Warning

Have you ever been banned before? If so, explain why: Abuse class spitter zombie.

What timezone you are active?(Time Zones are mentioned below): (GMT-8) & (GTM-4)

Tell us a little bit about yourself (100 words min.):

I am boy my real name is Daniel. I am Living Venezuela , I like to party like to make fun , I am responsible as much as in my life as in my studies , I like electronic music and play online , When I drink a lot I get drunk and that's cool , I like to compete and I am very participative , I like horror movies and here waiting to launch transformers 5 , I was very afraid of the incantation 1 , the 2 It was not so good but equally the 2 was good , I love the smell of rain and coffee with biscuit.

Why do you want to become an administrator? (100 words min.):

I think I am good player. I have the ability to administer and I have experience , I think I have the maturity and the necessary responsibility for the post , One thing is to play and another thing is to do your work, I can handle those 2 things , I have learned many things from old administrators and I believe I have applied what I have learned , 1-Respect is everything, Without respect we can't tolerate 2-be patient everything comes in its time 3-Being mature doesn't mean being 18 ages and being serious -It involves understanding how to analyze and deal with your life in the best way , Help who needs it and respect.

Why should you be picked above all other applicants? (100 words min.):
I can not say I'm the best of them all (nobody's perfect) , We have flaws and problems , I try to improve the faults and problems , I will definitely help at my disposal , I will try to help who can and give you a better knowledge in the community , My purpose here is to help , have friends spend a good time , I will try to give everything of myself, as long as this is correct , Surely an administrator can not alone you need the community to be able to check the reports , Many of the rule breakers are given a warning and begin to insult the staff team or worse to the community, you have to show him in what iso wrong and make him understand that it is not correct. -As a friend says, patience is a virtue-

- Are you an admin on (any) other server(s): No

- Are you aware of the dark side of being a staff member: Yes

Stats Screenshot (/stats): http://imgur.com/a/W84a0
Find all posts by this user
11.12.2016, 04:43
RE: App to moderator
Follow the Title format:
Code:
[In-Game Name]'s Moderator Application

Also add a little more in "Why should you be picked above all other applicants? (100 words min.):" and explain more in "What timezone you are active?(Time Zones are mentioned below)"

[Image: tumblr_ofddatySCd1vgcdt7o1_500.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11.12.2016, 13:50
done.
11.12.2016, 16:27 (This post was last modified: 11.12.2016 16:36 by Deividt.)
Well let's star with you:

Your English is acceptable, you don't give any problem in game, I was looking how you help new players, and how you respect the rules but you was inactive a long time and I want to see more activity also I want to see if you are mature enough for this rank my vote for now

Is neutral

[Image: macka-na-ledjima-djeteta.gif]
I lofiu (°J°) <3 <3 <3
PD: Die to pacman!!! >:u
PD2: idk what to put :'u
12.12.2016, 03:04
Alright.
14.12.2016, 15:08
I took a time to judge you, i could see you're very active, in-game you never give a problem to us, because you're not a rulebreaker and you're helping the new players, specially the spanish player.

Speak spanish is other good atribute of you, because you can help the other spanish admins or the players.

So, my vote is yes, i support you to be a moderator.
14.12.2016, 15:43
Well
You almost ignore me each time i talk to you
i am afraid if you became one of us you ignore reports and who ask you for help

from my side its against until you prove yourself for me (it can be changed)
14.12.2016, 17:41 (This post was last modified: 14.12.2016 17:50 by Warning.)
(14.12.2016 15:08)DxRkoFu. Wrote:  I took a time to judge you, i could see you're very active, in-game you never give a problem to us, because you're not a rulebreaker and you're helping the new players, specially the spanish player.

Speak spanish is other good atribute of you, because you can help the other spanish admins or the players.

So, my vote is yes, i support you to be a moderator.

I get it.

(14.12.2016 15:43)ghazi Wrote:  Well
You almost ignore me each time i talk to you
i am afraid if you became one of us you ignore reports and who ask you for help

from my side its against until you prove yourself for me (it can be changed)

Very seldom I see it and I can not afford to say "I always talk to you" for that, very few are the ones that I see nino too, as you can say I ignore it if I almost do not see it.
Well thank you for your point of view, I will try to be more friendly.
14.12.2016, 19:50
(11.12.2016 16:27)deividt123 Wrote:  Well let's star with you:

Your English is acceptable, you don't give any problem in game, I was looking how you help new players, and how you respect the rules but you was inactive a long time and I want to see more activity also I want to see if you are mature enough for this rank my vote for now

Is neutral

I'm sorry but you can't reply here, you are not official.

About you warning show me your best ig and then I'll give my vote. For now I'll stay neutral.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14.12.2016, 20:19
Okay.