MAIN ZOMBIE SERVER IP : 77.220.180.161:7777

SECOND ZOMBIE SERVER IP : 77.220.180.162:7777

Donate Here

OUR DISCORD SERVER: HERE

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[RESOLVED] Reporting [SOU]deividt[SS] For Aimbot.
15.12.2016, 01:20 (This post was last modified: 15.12.2016 18:51 by ToXi.)
Reporting [SOU]deividt[SS] For Aimbot.
I. Details
Reported Staff : [SOU]deividt[SS]
Date of Report: 15 / 12 / 2016
Approximate Time of Incident(s): 10 : 16 [AM]

II. Reason for report
Report Reason: [Summary of what the staff member has done wrong] Using Aimbot which is an illegal modification. In the video you can see sometimes he shot me when im behind him.

III. Evidence (Screenshots/Videos/Chatlogs) : || https://youtu.be/i1uAJASzhsU || https://youtu.be/YenSmLcbhCg

[Image: thumb-1920-745002_zpskbq76n9b.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15.12.2016, 01:48 (This post was last modified: 15.12.2016 02:01 by Eduardof.)
RE: Reporting [SOU]deividt[SS] For Aimbot.
Well, I'm not good detecting aimbot, but I don't think that he will use aimbot being a admin, he was promoted to official moderator 3 days ago this is why I can't believe that he's using aimbot, also there's show that he missed many shots, anyways wait for some staffs opinion.
Find all posts by this user
15.12.2016, 02:07 (This post was last modified: 15.12.2016 02:12 by Focu89..)
This proof is not enough, mmmm as said eduardo he missed many shots

From my point view he is not aimbot

[Image: 23h7vhx.gif]

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
15.12.2016, 02:17
(15.12.2016 02:07)Focu89. Wrote:  This proof is not enough, mmmm as said eduardo he missed many shots

Ofcourse he'd miss some shots, what do you expect? him to shoot like a noob aimboter? He is admin LMAO he dosen't want to giveaway like an idiot. Btw look at some shots, the shotgun in 2nd Video proves that he has aimbot. I fell down and he still shot me.. So legit.

[Image: I0rt3I.png]

15.12.2016, 02:20 (This post was last modified: 15.12.2016 02:25 by Deividt.)
O my god My frits report :3 :3 :3

Well I will take it with all maturity so let's start Like edu said I failed some shoots, Since I was in the community I didn't use any mod or any cleo a lot less one hack the is my SA folder And this photo was taken today http://i.imgur.com/I2e4uUo.png

And also If you don't still belive me I will tell you One little thing like an admin I need one program to record for get proof If I want to ban someone And sometime I record my game play
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1m-4U0cp...e=youtu.be

I have more of this videos xD

ty for report :3

and also I don't hidding nothing so I'll tag some managers Slasher Nightmare
NaCl Bjergsen and ToXi and I'll wait for his opinion

[Image: macka-na-ledjima-djeteta.gif]
I lofiu (°J°) <3 <3 <3
PD: Die to pacman!!! >:u
PD2: idk what to put :'u
15.12.2016, 02:39
I dont need you GTA Sa folder. You can get aimbot without putting anything in GTA SA folder. Dude you just need an .exe file. There r tons of videos in UTUBE.. Admins can go check it out. People think putting GTA SA folder here is their key to get out. Anyone can do it.

And Edu also said he is not good with dealing aimbots, So i personally dont think taking his words into consideration is a good idea. He just shared his opinion. Don't think im gonna be easy to deal with bro. Im admin on 3 different Servers i have banned 1032 players in total and i have all the data. I have dealt with aimbot pretty often. So try to think again, saw many people like you.

15.12.2016, 02:45
(15.12.2016 02:39)[ES]Lord Wrote:  I dont need you GTA Sa folder. You can get aimbot without putting anything in GTA SA folder. Dude you just need an .exe file. There r tons of videos in UTUBE.. Admins can go check it out. People think putting GTA SA folder here is their key to get out. Anyone can do it.

And Edu also said he is not good with dealing aimbots, So i personally dont think taking his words into consideration is a good idea. He just shared his opinion. Don't think im gonna be easy to deal with bro. Im admin on 3 different Servers i have banned 1032 players in total and i have all the data. I have dealt with aimbot pretty often. So try to think again, saw many people like you.

So? I don't hidding nothing for That I tagged 4 managers you want more videos? ahahahaha

[Image: macka-na-ledjima-djeteta.gif]
I lofiu (°J°) <3 <3 <3
PD: Die to pacman!!! >:u
PD2: idk what to put :'u
15.12.2016, 02:47
(15.12.2016 02:45)deividt123 Wrote:  
(15.12.2016 02:39)[ES]Lord Wrote:  I dont need you GTA Sa folder. You can get aimbot without putting anything in GTA SA folder. Dude you just need an .exe file. There r tons of videos in UTUBE.. Admins can go check it out. People think putting GTA SA folder here is their key to get out. Anyone can do it.

So? I don't hidding nothing for That I tagged 4 managers you want more videos? ahahahaha

Care to explain this?

[Image: Wqhl9k.png]

15.12.2016, 02:55 (This post was last modified: 15.12.2016 02:59 by Focu89..)
well ,to be Honest I don't care that you're admin on other servers, i just said that he missed many shots and also the aimbot usually Hit the head. and i see that he try shot on your legs and also he try shot on each part of your body,as i said your proofs is not enough.

and yes,he need his gta-sa Folder

[Image: 23h7vhx.gif]

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
15.12.2016, 02:59 (This post was last modified: 15.12.2016 03:02 by KoRn.)
Alright then you can close this case.. But soon you'll realise it Smile

Just check this one last Video Smile https://youtu.be/kAWCf13N-C8 and be sure to watch in HD.

Thread Closed