MAIN ZOMBIE SERVER IP : 77.220.180.161:7777 Map: The Construction

SECOND ZOMBIE SERVER IP : 77.220.180.162:7777

Donate Here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
[CLOSED] [dF]KoRn's Moderator Application
19.12.2016, 10:24 (This post was last modified: 20.12.2016 11:55 by Lord.)
[dF]KoRn's Moderator Application
- In-Game Name: [dF]KoRn
- Timezone (GMT): GMT +10:00
- Which server(s) do you play on: SV1.
- Rate your activity (1-10): 9/10
- Rate your English (1-10):9/10
- How long have you been a part of the Community: Total of 1 year, 7 months.
- List of the previous names you have used:[ES]Lord, Lord & [dF]Lord
- Have you ever been banned before? If so, explain why: Yes, I have been temp-banned by a staff for disrespecting him. But we sorted it out so no problem.
- What timezone you are active?(Time Zones are mentioned below):GMT +10:00 ( 7 AM - 10 PM till night) .
- Tell us a little bit about yourself (100 words min.):Hello people, My real name is Akhil Sistla, I was born in India and I moved to Australia when i was 9, I like to play Cricket, Soccer & Volleyball. My future goal is just to be rich xD I am a friendly person most of the times but sometimes i get a bit tired from playing too long. I study at grade 9 and I have some friends to play with when I'm not playing SA-MP.
- Why do you want to become an administrator? (100 words min.): I am interested in joining the staff team because I have noticed that when the Moderators & Administrators are not online lot of people starts to hack and break the rules.I am not Abusing or criticizing any moderators and administrators because I know you all have your own life"s and of course most of the moderators and Administrators are from different countries so that they have different time zones. I play atleast 5 - 7 hours a day, I am also active on forums,I always report players who are not obeying the rules in game.I actually appreciate moderators for banning them all but still they change their name and start to hack again on the server.If you all will approve me as a moderator I will do whatever it takes to make this server clean from hacker"s and also this server is growing day by day by this lot of newbies starts to play on server as a player I will do my best to help players.If i have disrespected to anyone in the past, I really apologize to you .
- Why should you be picked above all other applicants? (100 words min.): Because, I will always try my best in anything I do, thats the secret of my strength. Being an Admin is not a new thing to me, I have been an admin over 3 servers now and I have knowledge that only very old and experienced players have. From this knowledge, I have understood what it takes to be admin! I know some people might disagree with me, But still a chance is all I need to make this server bright as a Sun again. I have some really experienced admin friends, so even if I had any doubt or need explanation I can always ask them to be sure before I use commands on players.
- Are you an admin on (any) other server(s): Yes sir, on 3 other servers.
- Are you aware of the dark side of being a staff member: Yes, I am aware of the dark side of being a staff member. *For those who don't know what is the dark side, I believe its the corrupt side and the illegal way for staff members.*

Current vote counter -

Positive - 1
Negative - 1

Stats Screenshot (/stats): [Image: 0pyAaL.png]

[Image: pESZD8d.jpg&res=landing%&res=landing%]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19.12.2016, 10:39
RE: [dF]KoRn's Moderator Application
Nice Application, btw I'm not allowed to reply here since I'm Tmod.
but you might see this.
Quote:Must have:
-) a minimum of 35,000XP
-) been playing on the server for at least a month.
-) a thorough understanding of the server and SA-MP
-) comprehensible English (We'd consider at least a 7/10)
-) a reasonable level of activity(Must)
-) maturity and patience
and if I can judge you, I always see you using "fuck" everytime, and I saw you got banned because of that behavior towards idkyou.

[Image: 26jrp8E.png]
Find all posts by this user
19.12.2016, 11:43 (This post was last modified: 19.12.2016 11:44 by Lord.)
I have played this server a lot. You can see when I joined on my forum account. I had a previous forum account, I asked nightmare to change. And about the "fuck".. I can stop it anytime. Just say to release the pressure right away. If you want I can stop saying it. Thanks for your comment anyway Ant appreciate to see you in my application.

19.12.2016, 19:54 (This post was last modified: 19.12.2016 19:54 by deividt123.)
-Inmature
-your english is undertanble but is not 9/10
-Rule breaker (insults, Spawn camp, Spawn Damage, etc)
-I don't see you helping new players
try to improve yourself I remember to you that you was banned for insult an admin and also you are a rulebreaker, so like I said Improve yourself.

Negative

[Image: giphy.gif]
the magic number is 150 (Hardstyle)
but the sick number is 180 (hardcore)
19.12.2016, 20:02 (This post was last modified: 19.12.2016 20:06 by Eduardof.)
Nice application, active and helpful, always helping new players, but you need to change your behavior, but I know that you can change it, +1 from me
19.12.2016, 21:32 (This post was last modified: 19.12.2016 23:16 by Lord.)
(19.12.2016 19:54)deividt123 Wrote:  -Inmature
-your english is undertanble but is not 9/10
-Rule breaker (insults, Spawn camp, Spawn Damage, etc)
-I don't see you helping new players
try to improve yourself I remember to you that you was banned for insult an admin and also you are a rulebreaker, so like I said Improve yourself.

Negative

Hey bro, your decision is your choice, but let me just share some words with ya.

You saying my English is not 9/10, when you yourself wrote "undertabale". You cannot judge a person's English by looking at a computer screen and words.

You don't see me help new players. Since your barely active when I am. Your average time is 2 - 3 hours where as mine is 6 - 7. Most the people actually PM me, that's the reason you don't see. If you think I'm immature well fine. Your choice, You can't say I insult. I insulted only like 2 players.. and i apologised to idkyou. The reason why I was angry was I didn't have enough sleep and I had a tired day so I was frustrated. Which I will be liked once or twice a month. I'm not a bad guy. I try my best to help server. That's why I report people. One of the EX - admins (Not gonna mention name) PMed me saying you actually aimboted and my proofs are just fine enough to get you banned.

Also man, from your words it seems you have some sort of hatred towards me LOL Big Grin You didn't even say good luck. I will change my behaviour man, thanks for advice

Well anyway man your vote your choice I just tried to say a few words for future voters Smile good luck on your day and stay happy man its the key to bright future Smile

I appreciate that you took some time reading my application Smile

Thank you very much Big Grin!

20.12.2016, 00:17 (This post was last modified: 20.12.2016 00:20 by Focu89..)
Please Don't to try to provoke the moderators
About your application:
1:You're friendly
2:your english is good
3:as said eduardo, you need improve your behavior
Anyways i need see you.

My vote for now will be Neutral. Good luck.

[Image: gif_450x340_37c512.gif]

My sexy Lag.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
20.12.2016, 00:32 (This post was last modified: 20.12.2016 00:41 by Lord.)
(20.12.2016 00:17)Focu89. Wrote:  Please Don't to try to provoke the moderators
About your application:
1:You're friendly
2:your english is good
3:as said eduardo, you need improve your behavior
Anyways i need see you.

My vote for now will be Neutral. Good luck.

Thank you for your vote, and yes I will improve it as stated above.

Good luck and have a good day!

Anyways im available from 8AM - 10PM at GMT +10:00

20.12.2016, 11:47
Hello my old friend aka brother, your application is nice, but pls fix your application you should put 100 words min, and you can be active in 4 servers? Fix your application then I will give to you my vote Tongue have a nice day

[Image: 4iTCQTB.png]
[Image: QZm6PbO.png]
20.12.2016, 11:56
(20.12.2016 11:47)Reus Wrote:  Hello my old friend aka brother, your application is nice, but pls fix your application you should put 100 words min, and you can be active in 4 servers? Fix your application then I will give to you my vote Tongue have a nice day

I used* to be admin in 3 other DM and zombie servers and UPDATED the "Why should we pick you above all?" question, made it 100 words.