SECOND ZOMBIE SERVER IP : 77.220.180.162:7777

Donate Here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wizard class bug
21.12.2016, 15:56
Wizard class bug
Bug Description:Its a wizard class bug
What does the bug do?:When a wizard burns a human, the humans hp goes down and when about 20% hp is left, it doesn't goes down,idk if that's a new addition.
Explain how that bug affect the server:idk
Proofs/Screenshot of the reported bug:I will add screenshots later, but many of you know about this bug, ask remilia, i told her too
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
21.12.2016, 15:59
RE: Wizard class bug
Actually, this isn't a bug. The Wizard Class works that way, it will bring the Human's HP to like 99 HP to 9 HP. This is been like this since it was added because it would be too overpowered if you can 1 hit humans with wizard. But, burning the human with 9 HP will obviously die if the Wizard burns them again.

Regards,
Remilia

[Image: yS1apOx.jpg?1]

I'm not alone, because I have you.
Find all posts by this user
21.12.2016, 16:02
(21.12.2016 15:59)Remilia Wrote:  Actually, this isn't a bug. The Wizard Class works that way, it will bring the Human's HP to like 99 HP to 9 HP. This is been like this since it was added because it would be too overpowered if you can 1 hit humans with wizard. But, burning the human with 9 HP will obviously die if the Wizard burns them again.

Regards,
Remilia

Thank you remilia for informing me, i asked many players IG they didnt answerd me that its a new addition to wizard class, so thanks once again remilia.

Any Manager close this thread
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21.12.2016, 16:06
No problem, I'm glad that I could be some assistance.

Nightmare, close this as requested.

[Image: yS1apOx.jpg?1]

I'm not alone, because I have you.
26.12.2016, 20:01
(21.12.2016 15:59)Remilia Wrote:  Actually, this isn't a bug. The Wizard Class works that way, it will bring the Human's HP to like 99 HP to 9 HP. This is been like this since it was added because it would be too overpowered if you can 1 hit humans with wizard. But, burning the human with 9 HP will obviously die if the Wizard burns them again.

Regards,
Remilia

When it got first introduced the Wizard was able to just left alt kill humans over time the anti burn and less damage got introduced as well as anti-classes for it.

Maybe that's why this guy is asking why it doesn't do it anymore.

Not a new feature as he thinks but it was a new feature in like 2015 lol

[Image: MTI5MDAxNDMxNDMxNjk0MzQ2.gif]

[Image: 493ks.png]