22.12.2016, 05:45
WeeD's Moderator app
- In-Game Name:WeeD_
- Timezone (GMT):I don't know india's GMT :3
- Which server(s) do you play on:Main one
- Rate your activity (1-10):9/10
- Rate your English (1-10):8.8/10
- How long have you been a part of the Community:1 year
- List of the previous names you have used:[SekC][E]mine[M],_SkrilleX_.
- Have you ever been banned before? If so, explain why:Yup,for hacks, but i've left doing it.Everything's gone after format of lappy.
- What timezone you are active?(Time Zones are mentioned below):Can't say accurately, i can be active anytime, but from december to january 18th, i'll be most of the time.
- Tell us a little bit about yourself (100 words min.):Well, my real name is Priyomdip Kalita, i'm 14 years old(this december 26th)and i live in Assam,India.I live with my mom,dad,brother,and my grandmother.I study at 9th grade. I'm a musician.I play drums,i play chess, im state champion in chess :3,I love football. I'm actually active on samp, i have other great games but samp attracts me :3. I love to visit new places learn new languages. I know English,Hindi,Urdu,Assasmese language.I don't like arguments for small topics and i don't even make, i just say sorry if i admit any mistakes. I just want to help people, dont want to make any enemies,re-unite people together. PEACE
- Why do you want to become an administrator? (100 words min.):I want to become administrator because, I,myself becomes annoyed of hackers, they just come and end my or someone else's Killstreak. If it's a high killstreak of some player, they just angrily leave the server, they don't come back to server, which is bad for the servr as the server is losing down for the lack of players. I've already applied once for moderator,but since some of my behaviours, i didnt got moderator,So i looked upon myself, asked myself, and corrected all my bad behaviours. I want to help people, gtfo hackers.
- Why should you be picked above all other applicants? (100 words min.):You should pick me above all other applicants because i'm active, a bit mature than my age Tongue and i like to help people, i dont care how much killstreak i would have or xp, but if someone needs help, i will sacrifice everything and help the players, and i'm and old and experienced user. I've experienced many obstacles, from which i improved myself, I admit i have hacked many months ago, but now i don't hack at all. I love to help people,kick,ban,fk hackers, and..yeah. So that's why you should pick me above all other applicants Rolleyes
- Are you an admin on (any) other server(s):Yup, many servers from 0.3.7 and 0.3c
- Are you aware of the dark side of being a staff member:Yes,ofc i am
Stats Screenshot (/stats):https://www.upload.ee/files/6475227/sa-mp-000.png.html I know my xp is low, but xp doesn't matters, btw my xp was 300k before server got reset Smile
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22.12.2016, 06:14
RE: WeeD's Moderator app
You cannot be one, you should follow the rules.
Quote:Minimum of 35,000 XP
A minimum of 35,000XP is required. Your score can give us a good indication of the amount of time you have spent on the server, your level of activity, and more. Exceptions can be made in special circumstances, such as the player losing a large amount of XP to a bug or other legitimate reasons (PM a Manager before posting your application in this case).
Even back then having 300k
Due to server reset, all players have their XP reset.

[Image: kJaMLT3.png]
I'm doing a novel series.
Code of Miracles!
22.12.2016, 06:32
(22.12.2016 06:14)Asignal Wrote:  You cannot be one, you should follow the rules.
Quote:Minimum of 35,000 XP
A minimum of 35,000XP is required. Your score can give us a good indication of the amount of time you have spent on the server, your level of activity, and more. Exceptions can be made in special circumstances, such as the player losing a large amount of XP to a bug or other legitimate reasons (PM a Manager before posting your application in this case).
Even back then having 300k
Due to server reset, all players have their XP reset.

well,as nightmare says " xp and age doesn't matter, all matters is how mature you are, will you be fit for moderator "
22.12.2016, 09:10
Nope weed nightmare said the age doesn't matter, you should have 35k, what If you denied a player with 50-60k enough good for this rank and accepted you with 1k? is correct or no?
So, you failed to put 100 words min...
Sorry but Negative from me, 35k required.

[Image: 4iTCQTB.png]
[Image: QZm6PbO.png]
22.12.2016, 10:24
(22.12.2016 09:10)Reus Wrote:  Nope weed nightmare said the age doesn't matter, you should have 35k, what If you denied a player with 50-60k enough good for this rank and accepted you with 1k? is correct or no?
So, you failed to put 100 words min...
Sorry but Negative from me, 35k required.

Okay, i understand Sad

Any manager deny this :/