MAIN ZOMBIE SERVER IP : 77.220.180.161:7777 Map: The Construction

SECOND ZOMBIE SERVER IP : 77.220.180.162:7777

Donate Here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
[DENIED] solicitud para un desban
29.12.2016, 06:45 (This post was last modified: 04.01.2017 07:01 by ToXi.)
solicitud para un desban
Videos of ban: https://wwwPlayer Name: Alejandro_Mendoza
Date: 12/12/2016
Banned by: [dF] .Da_HaTer.
Time: 01: 53: 06: AM
Reason for prohibition: Speed ​​hack (SH)
Explanation of what happened: forbidden by a mistake I was confused I had (SH), but the truth was the file peds of the game folder anim and jogging went faster and that error only happens on this server if I do not believe Exit The page where the download
Http://www.4shared.com/rar/OKZsuFO0ba/An..._Gta_.html
And try to jog in zombie apocalypse and Trot on any other server
I could not find animations that do not have that error so I defined that the only option is to join the original animations also as you know if you have other animations I think they all have the same thing I did not think I would have an advantage when Jogging and I try to log in with this Account But I was deleted when I went to do the account post did not open me and I decided to register with the button on the page and could retrieve the name, but my ip is still banned I am requesting unbounded with much kindness

I appreciate your attention
ATTE: Alejandro_Mendoza
Videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBNqbZnh4Ek
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWuFDE9QFmc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbJL7byh6xc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZnUTVjrUyo
and one videos os my mods and the las time that i tocuh the cleos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogT-oMXh...e=youtu.be
Find all posts by this user
29.12.2016, 18:42 (This post was last modified: 29.12.2016 18:48 by Deividt.)
RE: solicitud para un desban
well other player that don't understand english he used translator but he did orthography mistakes and you would can't understand his unban app also this player don't have the SS of his ban and his SA-Directory. Also he was doing BE yesterday Rito banned him for that reason (BE), and he asked to us if we can unban him.

1.-Empezemos contigo, mira ve al tratuctor de nuevo y pon las palabras "iva" de forma correcta es "iba" por favor corrige dicho error ortografico.

2.-mira copia bien el formato, asi no te van a desbaniar nunca, ve denuevo al post del formato y copialo bien falta informacion: Quien te banio?,Falta la foto de la carpta de tu SA y si tienes cleos tambien la foto de la carpta con la fecha de modificacion y falta la foto del ban

3.- Y una ultima cosa, no entiendo, no se si lo admites, o no te recomiendo que lo admitas porque si demuestran que usaste dicho hack olvidate de ser desbaniado y borra el formato en español por suerte el server tiene moderadores que hablan español para ayudarlos a ustedes, sin embargo los que te pueden desbaniar no hablan español asi es que te recomiendo que borres el formato de español y corrigas todos los errores de tu unban app, porque como dije asi no te van a desbaniar nunca.

-This player said that his ban was a mistake beacause he don't had SH he had a "anim ped" and he started to walk fast and it only pass on this server lol. I said to him fix his un ban app that give to us one photo his SA Folderand if he has cleo floder other photo of that folder, I asked who banned him adn the SS of the ban that is all

[Image: tumblr_ocgyv4TcKj1uwb07jo1_500.gif]
Lol this cat :v
29.12.2016, 18:49 (This post was last modified: 29.12.2016 20:09 by ToXi.)
Warned
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29.12.2016, 21:03
(29.12.2016 18:42)deividt123 Wrote:  well other player that don't understand english he used translator but he did orthography mistakes and you would can't understand his unban app also this player don't have the SS of his ban and his SA-Directory. Also he was doing BE yesterday Rito banned him for that reason (BE), and he asked to us if we can unban him.

1.-Empezemos contigo, mira ve al tratuctor de nuevo y pon las palabras "iva" de forma correcta es "iba" por favor corrige dicho error ortografico.

2.-mira copia bien el formato, asi no te van a desbaniar nunca, ve denuevo al post del formato y copialo bien falta informacion: Quien te banio?,Falta la foto de la carpta de tu SA y si tienes cleos tambien la foto de la carpta con la fecha de modificacion y falta la foto del ban

3.- Y una ultima cosa, no entiendo, no se si lo admites, o no te recomiendo que lo admitas porque si demuestran que usaste dicho hack olvidate de ser desbaniado y borra el formato en español por suerte el server tiene moderadores que hablan español para ayudarlos a ustedes, sin embargo los que te pueden desbaniar no hablan español asi es que te recomiendo que borres el formato de español y corrigas todos los errores de tu unban app, porque como dije asi no te van a desbaniar nunca.

-This player said that his ban was a mistake beacause he don't had SH he had a "anim ped" and he started to walk fast and it only pass on this server lol. I said to him fix his un ban app that give to us one photo his SA Folderand if he has cleo floder other photo of that folder, I asked who banned him adn the SS of the ban that is all
4.pero el nombre del admin esta en las pruevas de video que subir a yutu
29.12.2016, 21:11 (This post was last modified: 29.12.2016 21:12 by Deividt.)
demaciados cleos aparte falta la fecha de modificacion, di la verdad te recomiendo. ♠ℌ∂₮ⅇ℟♠

this players was banned by you hater, post your proofs please

30.12.2016, 00:10
(29.12.2016 21:11)deividt123 Wrote:  demaciados cleos aparte falta la fecha de modificacion, di la verdad te recomiendo. @[♠ℌ∂₮ⅇ℟♠]

this players was banned by you hater, post your proofs please

digo la verdar y queres los cleos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogT-oMXh...e=youtu.be
30.12.2016, 07:18 (This post was last modified: 31.12.2016 09:21 by █─█ █▀█ ▀█▀ ▦Ξ █▜.)

also remove newanims by rxk.cs and Reloading.cs

deividt123 gonna tell him ?

[Image: S59amow.gif]
31.12.2016, 16:13
o yes sry for post it later this player had SH lol.

Mira alejandro ya publicaron las pruebas y son claras ya parece que no te van a desbaniar de todos modos toca esperar a la desicion de los managers

Now we should wait the managers desicion

04.01.2017, 07:00
Denied

No answer from implicated

[Image: RIHuHnQ.jpg]
Thread Closed