• 0 Votes - 0 Average
[DENIED] [dF].SnapPy. - [SekC]SusheeL. - Nice Aimbot
01.01.2017, 15:30
Exclamation [dF].SnapPy. - [SekC]SusheeL. - Nice Aimbot
Player Name: - [SekC]SusheeL

Date & Time: - Today

Banned by: - [dF].SnapPy.

Ban reason: - Nice aimbot

Explanation of what happened: - Nothing to say because I'm guilty and I used aimbot.It was being hard to earn xp because I was scammed and got the price after long time.So, I accept that I used aimbot.

Screen-Shot of Ban: - Dont have because I forgot it or idk if I have.....

Screen-Shot of GTA-SA Directory: - Here's the
link of the image of my San Andreas File |||
http://imgur.com/a/nqj7U ||| .... It's an old and it was uploaded by me at my last ban but it's the same as in this link.

Anything other to add: Lol this is not in format but I would like to say something more.
I played the server about 1 or 1.5 month and it was an great experience on my samp life.I never used hacks or any cheat on ani server I played before.But when I started this server I was alone and lonely. I got many good friends and Who helped me a lot. At first,when I started this server: I thought that cheat is also an important in gamer life but I was wrong and I realise it now when everything is lost.I lied with my friends to hide my aimbot but as it is said: (Truth always won infront of untruth.) ... I liked the server much and expecting to get more in server but fail on it. I had a great experience on the server and I want it more and at last, I would like to request you to give me a last and final chance and I will not give you any chance that will lead me at this moment.So, please a last one...

[Image: 2d7ae7ed.gif]
Find all posts by this user
01.01.2017, 15:46 (This post was last modified: 01.01.2017 15:46 by Eduardof.)
RE: [dF].SnapPy. - [SekC]SusheeL. - Nice Aimbot
You don't deserve any chance anymore.
01.01.2017, 15:47
Never used hacks before? are you sure?

explain this: [SekC]SusheeL AImbot and Reload.cs [dF].Da_HaTer. Temporary (24 Hour(s))

[dF].SnapPy.
[Image: 40UxKSy.png]
[Image: 0nXjwG4.png?1]
01.01.2017, 15:53
(01.01.2017 15:47).SnapPy. Wrote:  Never used hacks before? are you sure?

explain this: [SekC]SusheeL AImbot and Reload.cs [dF].Da_HaTer. Temporary (24 Hour(s))

You didn't understand it bro. I mean this was the first server used hacks. I played many servers but didn't hacked. this was my first server where I used hacks.... Tongue

01.01.2017, 15:53

I don't think that he deserve another chance since this guy was banned 2 times, I guess you can't stop hacking.

http://sampdm.net/showthread.php?tid=9704940
http://sampdm.net/showthread.php?tid=9704623
01.01.2017, 15:56 (This post was last modified: 01.01.2017 16:04 by SusheeL.)
(01.01.2017 15:46)Eduardof Wrote:  You don't deserve any chance anymore.

It's okey bro. If I didn't receive a last chance then I'll leave sample forever and focus on my studies as well as my real life.I don't care if I don't get chance but from my heart I want to play once more the server and enjoy it. so, I want a final chance bro

(01.01.2017 15:53)Eduardof Wrote:  

I don't think that he deserve another chance since this guy was banned 2 times, I guess you can't stop hacking.

http://sampdm.net/showthread.php?tid=9704940
http://sampdm.net/showthread.php?tid=9704623

Yea two times I know but I request for a last chance. There must be a 3rd or last chance mate. Sorry for it because I am not allowed to ask for chance but I wanna play there...
The important thing is the REALISATION which I have got and I got it's importance. I can also guess that maybe I can have no chance again but Guessing can't be right bro.

01.01.2017, 16:04
Even if you were my friend, I couldn't accept it but 2 months ban will be enough for you to contemplate for what you have done.
And I always say to remove your reload.cs and you said you don't have it and it is true, but I guess you lied about removing your aimbot then. You kept it hidden.
Even having VIP.

[Image: 26jrp8E.png]
01.01.2017, 16:07
Re appeal in two months...
Denied.

[dF].SnapPy.
[Image: 40UxKSy.png]
[Image: 0nXjwG4.png?1]
Thread Closed