Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[ACCEPTED] TheForgottenOne's Staff Reinstatement
05.01.2017, 22:29
Rainbow TheForgottenOne's Staff Reinstatement
In-Game Name: TheForgottenOne
Timezone (GMT):-5

How long ago did you resign from the staff team?: 1 mounth

Have you ever been warned or banned in-game? since resigning from the staff team? If so, explain why: No

Have you recently been forum warned or banned? If so, why (last 2 months): No

Do you understand that you can be removed from the admin team at anytime with or without notice Could you repeat that?[b] Yes

[b]Have you ever been reported on the forums or in-game: No

Why did you choose to resign from the staff team? (50 words min.): I resign my place how admin for my work (i was just a beginner and i needed to show all of me to be accepted and promoted) and some personal problems with my family and other things (healt problems, broken shoulder and that) i was not having the time to join how now but now i'm free to play with all of my time and help this community that i like.

Why do you wish to reinstate? (50 word min.): Well i want help here again, i see some rulebreakers and hackers that join and no admins are online i know about the new command but they will not stay here always for it so i was admin here and i can help again if i get that chance to be one, i like to help this community i have here 1 year and more and i really wish get the chance to help.

Do you wish to be re-instated as an admin (please only include if you were previously an admin/mod on SAMPDM): Yes

Tell me if i'm wrong on anything, also i use the same format of the last time because nothing change from the last time, but now i have the time and i want help again. X2

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
05.01.2017, 22:44 (This post was last modified: 05.01.2017 22:44 by Deividt.)
RE: TheForgottenOne's Staff Reinstatement
well I been seen you IG and you show me that you are:

-activity (again)
-mature
-friendly

The most important things that an admin must have Big Grin so my vote is Positive, btw good luck Big Grin
and WB Big Grin

[Image: macka-na-ledjima-djeteta.gif]
I lofiu (°J°) <3 <3 <3
PD: Die to pacman!!! >:u
PD2: idk what to put :'u
05.01.2017, 23:09
RE: TheForgottenOne's Staff Reinstatement
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Old Member of the community due to the new policies of the staff reinstatements for your explendid job done before as a member of the staff team your Reinstatement has been:
Accepted
Contact Any Manager in game to set your in game rank We spec you to do your splendid job as you did before.

Regards, Sampdm Management Team.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

[dF].SnapPy.
[Image: 40UxKSy.png]
[Image: 0nXjwG4.png?1]