MAIN ZOMBIE SERVER IP : 77.220.180.161:7777 Map: The Construction

SECOND ZOMBIE SERVER IP : 77.220.180.162:7777

Donate Here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Quickest Way to connect to server | Gameplay Guide.
07.01.2017, 07:23
Quickest Way to connect to server | Gameplay Guide.
Hello guys, It's me KoRn.

I will show you how to create a samp shortcut to connect quickly to the server, follow the below steps!

step 1 :

go to your gta sa installation directory, look up for samp.exe, right click mouse button and properties then copy the line of the "target" field and add 77.220.180.161:7777

step 2 :

open up notepad and paste the target line then do a space & paste
example : "C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\samp.exe" 77.220.180.161:7777 (Copy everything from "C till 7777) If your directory is default. if not then copy yours)

step 3 :

right click mouse button on the empty space on the desktop, from the menu that appears, choose "New -> Shortcut"

step 4 :

this will open the create shortcut wizard. it will ask you the location of the item you want to create a shortcut for, now paste the text from the notepad window then tap Next to continue

step 5 :

the next screen in the wizard will let you give your new shortcut a name, write down the server as an example, tap finish!

the result : fastest way to play the server.

additional tip : to connect to the even faster and skip loading screens, i recommened you to use "sa-mp fast loader" addon.

if you have any questions on this subject, please do not hesitate to contact me (PM)

[Image: 383b382f6461add28b6e3b53aa5ea9ea.gif]

灰燼に帰すべし! 地獄の門戸、開かん!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07.01.2017, 15:37
RE: Quickest Way to connect to server | Gameplay Guide.
Nice job! I like it tho..
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply