MAIN ZOMBIE SERVER IP : 77.220.180.161:7777

SECOND ZOMBIE SERVER IP : 77.220.180.162:7777

Donate Here

OUR DISCORD SERVER: HERE

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Quickest Way to connect to server | Gameplay Guide.
07.01.2017, 07:23
Quickest Way to connect to server | Gameplay Guide.
Hello guys, It's me KoRn.

I will show you how to create a samp shortcut to connect quickly to the server, follow the below steps!

step 1 :

go to your gta sa installation directory, look up for samp.exe, right click mouse button and properties then copy the line of the "target" field and add 77.220.180.161:7777

step 2 :

open up notepad and paste the target line then do a space & paste
example : "C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\samp.exe" 77.220.180.161:7777 (Copy everything from "C till 7777) If your directory is default. if not then copy yours)

step 3 :

right click mouse button on the empty space on the desktop, from the menu that appears, choose "New -> Shortcut"

step 4 :

this will open the create shortcut wizard. it will ask you the location of the item you want to create a shortcut for, now paste the text from the notepad window then tap Next to continue

step 5 :

the next screen in the wizard will let you give your new shortcut a name, write down the server as an example, tap finish!

the result : fastest way to play the server.

additional tip : to connect to the even faster and skip loading screens, i recommened you to use "sa-mp fast loader" addon.

if you have any questions on this subject, please do not hesitate to contact me (PM)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07.01.2017, 15:37
RE: Quickest Way to connect to server | Gameplay Guide.
Nice job! I like it tho..
25.01.2017, 01:33
l like this thanks

Hide.On.Bush
[Image: tumblr_n0qrdz8Vrn1so18vqo1_500.gif]
Find all posts by this user
26.01.2017, 10:58
Thanks bud,Can you give me link of addon? Appreciate it. Smile

[Image: nIK5ePo.gif]
26.01.2017, 18:11
Finally jesus christ, I was looking for it and I couldn't, really thanks for this great help.

[Image: 1GcT4Qm.png]
26.01.2017, 18:33
Since all liked and tested it, i will stick it for you Cool

[dF].SnapPy.
[Image: 40UxKSy.png]
[Image: 0nXjwG4.png?1]
27.01.2017, 07:57 (This post was last modified: 27.01.2017 07:57 by KoRn.)
(26.01.2017 10:58)[W]Fahad Wrote:  Thanks bud,Can you give me link of addon? Appreciate it. Smile

Unfortunately the link isn't working anymore. I suggest google it. If not then too bad..

(26.01.2017 18:33).SnapPy. Wrote:  Since all liked and tested it, i will stick it for you Cool

Thanks, appreciate it. #dFBrutha4Life
29.01.2017, 18:43
(07.01.2017 07:23)Lord Wrote:  Hello guys, It's me KoRn.

I will show you how to create a samp shortcut to connect quickly to the server, follow the below steps!

step 1 :

go to your gta sa installation directory, look up for samp.exe, right click mouse button and properties then copy the line of the "target" field and add 77.220.180.161:7777

step 2 :

open up notepad and paste the target line then do a space & paste
example : "C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\samp.exe" 77.220.180.161:7777 (Copy everything from "C till 7777) If your directory is default. if not then copy yours)

step 3 :

right click mouse button on the empty space on the desktop, from the menu that appears, choose "New -> Shortcut"

step 4 :

this will open the create shortcut wizard. it will ask you the location of the item you want to create a shortcut for, now paste the text from the notepad window then tap Next to continue

step 5 :

the next screen in the wizard will let you give your new shortcut a name, write down the server as an example, tap finish!

the result : fastest way to play the server.

additional tip : to connect to the even faster and skip loading screens, i recommened you to use "sa-mp fast loader" addon.

if you have any questions on this subject, please do not hesitate to contact me (PM)

Simple Step are:
1. Create SAMP shortcut on desktop.
2. Right Click> Properties > Add Server address 77.220.180.161:7777 and save it back.
3. Done XD

[Image: x7Eg1r4.png]