MAIN ZOMBIE SERVER IP : 77.220.180.161:7777 Map: The Construction

SECOND ZOMBIE SERVER IP : 77.220.180.162:7777

Donate Here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Trixjr([NN]Nero) = Toggle/Health Hack
10.01.2017, 01:57 (This post was last modified: 10.01.2017 02:15 by [uL]rayj.)
Trixjr([NN]Nero) = Toggle/Health Hack
Player you are reporting: Trixjr aka [NN]Nero (Crystal on forum)
Date of incident: 01/09/2017
Time of incident: Around 18:30 and 19:00 GMT +6

Your Ingame name: [uL]rayj
Other witnesses involved: Witness will be in the video.

Rule broken: Rule.1 and Rule. 2
How was this rule broken?: This player was very suspicious when he was one of the last few survivors that were still alive. I might have not been playing this server for long, but I know the basics of how both sa:mp and the game works and this is not normal.

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZoG52JiHyY

[Image: 2v0g7ec.png]
Find all posts by this user
10.01.2017, 02:29 (This post was last modified: 10.01.2017 02:29 by Crystal..)
RE: Trixjr([NN]Nero) = Toggle/Health Hack
Hmmmm....
1.Ss.nash have lag.
2.When today i played...I have ping 800-700-1000..What do you need bro...I show you my folder?

My first report gg

And HP my loosing...
10.01.2017, 02:34
Look at the video, your ping is 140. Perfectly fine and even if Ss,nash was lagging, you have a normal ping during that round and with lagcomp, I'm pretty sure you seen him chainsawing you on your screen. There is no point in showing your folder when it takes nothing but 3 minutes to delete any type of cheats or mods.

10.01.2017, 02:40
Dude, I think you got it completely wrong, Even if his ping was 140. He was in a Lagpit, Which is basically a ping spike, which happens for 5 seconds ( per my understanding ) I thought He was using HH but nope. He is clean. Please research this stuff before going to report, since your gonna embarrass yourself.

[Image: pESZD8d.jpg&res=landing%&res=landing%]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10.01.2017, 02:48 (This post was last modified: 10.01.2017 02:48 by Crystal..)
Oh really rayj?If my ping 140 and i can have lag...

for this purpose there is a date of change in the folder
10.01.2017, 03:01
(10.01.2017 02:40)Lord Wrote:  Dude, I think you got it completely wrong, Even if his ping was 140. He was in a Lagpit, Which is basically a ping spike, which happens for 5 seconds ( per my understanding ) I thought He was using HH but nope. He is clean. Please research this stuff before going to report, since your gonna embarrass yourself.

I'm guessing since you are going off what you believe this "lagpit" you speaking is called packet loss. Also if he serious amounts of packetloss he would be teleporting all over my screen and everyone else's screen. Learn the concept of lag on sa:mp, it's not hard to understand.

Also again, the proof of nero being stunned backs up that he was clearly being chainsawed on his screen. Yet, he did not lose any amount of hp let along being killed.

10.01.2017, 03:21
He's not getting chainsawed on his screen, but it's happening right behind him. I know it happens to me all the time. Also, If he's getting stunned then his ping was over 400. Otherwise it wouldn't stun a person.

10.01.2017, 04:52
In my experience, if he were really Health Hacking (HH). He wouldn't be able to shoot and kill zombies while being chainsaw'ed. If Ss.Nash was really hitting him with the chainsaw he wouldn't get out at that last part. My opinion that in Nero's screen he wasn't being hit by the chainsaw, could be caused by lag. This is just my theory, I'm just stating out what I know. This might be wrong or right, be noted.

[Image: yS1apOx.jpg?1]

I'm not alone, because I have you.
10.01.2017, 05:16
Yes rem finally!Thanks you!
10.01.2017, 05:21
(10.01.2017 04:52)Remilia Wrote:  In my experience, if he were really Health Hacking (HH). He wouldn't be able to shoot and kill zombies while being chainsaw'ed. If Ss.Nash was really hitting him with the chainsaw he wouldn't get out at that last part. My opinion that in Nero's screen he wasn't being hit by the chainsaw, could be caused by lag. This is just my theory, I'm just stating out what I know. This might be wrong or right, be noted.

Exactly, That's the lagpit.

Thread Closed