SECOND ZOMBIE SERVER IP : 77.220.180.162:7777

Donate Here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Trixjr([NN]Nero) = Toggle/Health Hack
10.01.2017, 06:00
RE: Trixjr([NN]Nero) = Toggle/Health Hack
The player is known. I'll tell you later who's Crystal.

Waiting.......Pending...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10.01.2017, 07:45
In my opinion, of all my basis and experiences. I will gladly go with Crystal, because THAT video is very pure, but Nero didn't HP lock, its just a bug happens a lot lately when you are at a platform, commonly happens when you are Boxer, Samurai, and Zombiefan. No lags here, or etc. This is the real info.

[Image: 26jrp8E.png]
Find all posts by this user
10.01.2017, 09:02 (This post was last modified: 10.01.2017 09:04 by Danya_Laims.)
It's really weird. Nobody of admins couldn't have noted the fact that there's a really troublemaker
It's for the super moderators http://sampdm.net/showthread.php?tid=9705311
10.01.2017, 09:19
There's also a bug where the player character of a player is just standing still. More like sliding while moving. I encounter this bug when a person changes skin or uses Rogue Human/Zombie. Their melee attacks won't damage on the player their hitting if the target player's screen is seeing you standing still while moving.

[Image: yS1apOx.jpg?1]

I'm not alone, because I have you.
10.01.2017, 09:53
(10.01.2017 09:19)Remilia Wrote:  There's also a bug where the player character of a player is just standing still. More like sliding while moving. I encounter this bug when a person changes skin or uses Rogue Human/Zombie. Their melee attacks won't damage on the player their hitting if the target player's screen is seeing you standing still while moving.

Rem, I know this bug. It happens as you said when the skin changes suddenly while running. For others it seems like they're using some slide hacks. But it's a simple SA-MP Bug.

[Image: 383b382f6461add28b6e3b53aa5ea9ea.gif]

灰燼に帰すべし! 地獄の門戸、開かん!
10.01.2017, 12:17
(10.01.2017 09:19)Remilia Wrote:  There's also a bug where the player character of a player is just standing still. More like sliding while moving. I encounter this bug when a person changes skin or uses Rogue Human/Zombie. Their melee attacks won't damage on the player their hitting if the target player's screen is seeing you standing still while moving.

That is called desynced. There are mutiple ways for desynced to happen, which exactly what I stated in the first part of the video. In the second part however, there is no way Nero could have been desynced on 4 people screens, including my own. Also in the 2nd part of the video, you can see getting Nero stunned twice. The first stun could be desynced because he was probably appearing on the ground on the people that was chainsawing him screen. But once he got stunned the 2nd time, he was clearly stuck in a animation on where he should have lots tons of hp.

[Image: 2v0g7ec.png]
10.01.2017, 12:29
Suspect was desynced
By the way why u stolen nick and clan tag from real guy called rayj aka Blazeray from Urban legends ?
10.01.2017, 13:22
It's not stolen, I am BlazeRay

[Image: 2v0g7ec.png]
15.01.2017, 13:02
The player has was banned in game nor forums..
Thanks for the report.

[dF].SnapPy.
[Image: 40UxKSy.png]
[Image: 0nXjwG4.png?1]
Thread Closed