MAIN ZOMBIE SERVER IP : 77.220.180.161:7777 Map: The Construction

SECOND ZOMBIE SERVER IP : 77.220.180.162:7777

Donate Here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[UNBANNED] [Eduardof] [dF]Strom[TOP] - Aimbot
10.01.2017, 09:14 (This post was last modified: 10.01.2017 22:03 by .SnapPy..)
[Eduardof] [dF]Strom[TOP] - Aimbot
Player Name: [dF]Strom[TOP] -Write Here
Date & Time:He said he forgot it. -Write Here
Banned by:Eduardof -Write Here
Ban reason:Aimbot -Write Here
Explanation of what happened:He was banned by Eduardof for aimbot and would like to apoligize for his mistake and requests admin to unban him. -Writehere
Screen-Shot of Ban: He couldn't take. So Please goto Ban List > Search > Reason> Aimbot = [dF]Strom[TOP]
-(Image link in here) NO SCREENS AFTER YOU WERE BANNED AND JOINED THE SERVER AGAIN. IT MUST INCLUDE THE BAN MESSAGE
Screen-Shot of GTA-SA Directory: http://i64.tinypic.com/289bxib.jpg - (Only refer a link here if banned for hacks)

NOTE : He said for some reason he can't post an unban appeal so he requested me to post it. He said he is sorry and ask Eduardof to forgive him and swear that he won't use any hacks anymore. He removed his cleo and all the mods he has.

Nightmare Eduardof @[.SnapPy.] ToXi

[Image: pESZD8d.jpg&res=landing%&res=landing%]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10.01.2017, 09:24
RE: [Eduardof] [dF]Strom[TOP] - Aimbot
Eduardof

[dF].SnapPy.
[Image: 40UxKSy.png]
[Image: 0nXjwG4.png?1]
Find all posts by this user
10.01.2017, 10:54
he did not say how many times got banned by me for ban evading
he kept joining and asking me for a last chance and the reason that he dont make an ban apeal because he is a kid and cant make an acc and about 2 months i have make for him an forums account and i gave it to him and i frogot the pass and name so yeah his problem if he did not login in his forums acc and he asked me to make a ban apeal
in that case it's depend on managers

[Image: 332owpd.jpg]
[Image: tXvnAIF.png]
10.01.2017, 11:06
Well.. He was just asking for help. I mean he had no other way of connecting with you since, He trusts you more than other people. After you ditched him He came to me for help. I just made a ban appeal.

@[.SnaPpy.] If possible I would like to request not to count the ban evade(s) done by him since he had no other way of contacting members. So please forgive him for me.

Eduardof

10.01.2017, 11:36
If he already admitted it then unban him.
10.01.2017, 11:42
i just caugh him in 5 min ago ban evading since i told him be patient idk about managers decision

[Image: 332owpd.jpg]
[Image: tXvnAIF.png]
10.01.2017, 12:06
He just wanted to tell me something. Not really important thing. He just asked me if he posted it in forums or not.

10.01.2017, 12:27
tell him he should admit his mistake first.

[dF].SnapPy.
[Image: 40UxKSy.png]
[Image: 0nXjwG4.png?1]
10.01.2017, 12:57
He said he is really sorry for what he did, he asked if he could be unbanned. He didn't knew that it was so serious. So I told him to wait for 5 hours before coming again. He said sorry to the staff team for ban evading before. Because he was asking for help.

10.01.2017, 14:51
OK. Before this moves on, let me make something VERY clear.
1)During his ban period, he approached 3 guys via ban evading (idkyou, me and Lord)
2)He asks everyone for a last chance(so the "trust" element doesn't exist anymore as he's trying everyone he can).
3)He says he logged in because he has no other way of communicating with admins, yet he's in-game right now at the time of this post, with a score of 250. If he's just communicating, he shouldn't be playing.
4)About no means of communicating, we have an IRC server as well. If he can make a forum account, he can connect with IRC as well. It's not rocket science. If he's too young to understand that, he shouldn't really be playing this game at all. It's P.G 18. He approached me a number of times in-game and got banned a number of times for ban evading(I kept telling him to approach me on IRC) therefore, it's clear ban evade.

[Image: uZyL7lB.jpg]
Thread Closed