MAIN ZOMBIE SERVER IP : 77.220.180.161:7777 Map: The Construction

SECOND ZOMBIE SERVER IP : 77.220.180.162:7777

Donate Here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[ACCEPTED] Dangerous's Staff Reinstatement
11.01.2017, 16:07 (This post was last modified: 11.01.2017 16:11 by Dangerous.)
Dangerous's Staff Reinstatement
In-Game Name: Dangerous
Timezone (GMT): GMT+5:30

How long ago did you resign from the staff team?: Around 3-4 month.

Have you ever been warned or banned in-game? since resigning from the staff team? If so, explain why: NO

Have you recently been forum warned or banned? If so, why (last 2 months): NO

Do you understand that you can be removed from the admin team at anytime with or without notice Could you repeat that? I do

Have you ever been reported on the forums or in-game: Yes

Why did you choose to resign from the staff team? (50 words min.): That period was crucial, lot of stuff was happening in server as well as in my real life. I had to choose one between them. So i choose real world over virtual. That was hard but i had no option that time. And i am glad that decision was good for my future.
I think i have explained enough about my left.

Why do you wish to reinstate? (50 word min.): As i already explained above reason of my leaving. Now my life is little stable and out of which i can devote some time for server improvement. I think i was not that much bad in staff work. I will be the value addition to staff team with my experience and knowledge.

Do you wish to be re-instated as an admin (please only include if you were previously an admin/mod on SAMPDM) i love to, but like to by rule. What ever rule say i will accept that position. http://imgur.com/o9Tef32

[Image: tumblr_inline_mybnchrp0x1s352g0.gif]
PROTEST AGAINST
SELFISH & IDLE Staff
Find all posts by this user
11.01.2017, 16:16
RE: Dangerous's Staff Reinstatement
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Old Member of the community due to the new policies of the staff reinstatements for your explendid job done before as a member of the staff team your Reinstatement has been:
Accepted
Contact Any Manager in game to set your in game rank We spec you to do your splendid job as you did before.

Regards, Sampdm Management Team.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

[dF].SnapPy.
[Image: 40UxKSy.png]
[Image: 0nXjwG4.png?1]
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed